App is 100% BUgged

UniquelyBluntUniquelyBlunt Registered Users 4 Posts
SO far this game has been bugged ever since I paid for the stupid diamonds and cash. It started to get stuck on the Quentin Previews/ mission something like that and it reset! It freaking reset so that means bye bye money I spent as well.

1. Mission repeats 3-4 times listed on top do list thing
2. anything I buy or do gets reset once I leave app.
3. the gift box icon is rapidly blinking with the numbers 1 and 2 flashing.
4. When a mission does complete it pops up completion box like 50 times and then it resets all over again
5. Freezes almost every time I swipe or tap
6. The crossover challenge has completed but sadly the broken app being promoted so fondly of won't let me click it to complete

My main concern is who can I send proof of my purchases since apparently the broken app reverted what I paid for!? or at least refund so I can delete the app

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    This is why I'm afraid to restart/reinstall the game. I'm afraid all the stuff I bought with Kgems will disappear. It is buggy as hell and the it seems like any slight activity crashes it. It also takes forever to load. Why didn't Glu fix these bugs before the game went public?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    The game made my phone's battery go nuts. It was on 50% and then my phone just shut off. I turn it back on and it was at 20%. Then when I try to charge it, I watched the percentage drop to 5%. So I deleted the game and waited, charged my phone redownloaded, and it was fine. Also I am now wondering why I waited 2 HOURS for my energy to refill and I still only have 1 energy bolt!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    This is what happened to me. I'm not even going to try playing it until we get a new update because I've already messed up my progress once, I'm not doing it again.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    The game made my phone's battery go nuts. It was on 50% and then my phone just shut off. I turn it back on and it was at 20%. Then when I try to charge it, I watched the percentage drop to 5%. So I deleted the game and waited, charged my phone redownloaded, and it was fine. Also I am now wondering why I waited 2 HOURS for my energy to refill and I still only have 1 energy bolt!

Same here! When I let the game even just run in the background it MURDERS my battery! And I have a phablet! I can't play either because anything I do gets reset after getting off and back on, I go on a date, get off, and when I get back on its like I never went on the date; my rewards and vlog posts are gone. So I guess I have to wait for an update as well. Cus literally anything I do is for nothing, it all gets erased.
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    What platform are you playing on? I haven't noticed any major issues on iOS. Try restarting your phone and see if that helps.
  • Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Janice1994 wrote: »
    I was at 15 event points from getting the skirt and I had won the glasses from the gift box and of course the earnable purse. Now my event points restarted and I'm at 1/15 again. WHAT? The funny thing is I still have the glasses and purse in my closet. It will be impossible for me to get all of those points again.

I don't know how to post pictures here, I'm on my iPad and it doesn't even show me the option to change the font, size, etc. All I see are gray buttons.
    I'll post this here too since maybe they will read it, I already sent a ticket but haven't got any response yet.
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I'll post this here too since maybe they will read it, I already sent a ticket but haven't got any response yet.

That happend to me too!!! I've started re-earning points, but at his rate I'll be lucky if I even get the bag. Finishing events in this game is so slow.
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Me personally I'm playing an andriod. I've tried restarting my phone and clearing the catche, no difference. I've also sent a ticket and no response.
  • UniquelyBluntUniquelyBlunt Registered Users 4 Posts

I know what you maybe the app is such a junk the ticket queue is too high. On top of that hey stated that purchases tame one day but mine was deleted when j tried fixing the app...
    I bad already went public with this on my social media accounts and by ringing the rep down on Google play so until then fix this I'm going at it full frontal.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Thank goodness someone finally has the same problem like me! I have exactly the same.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's a new app, it's bound to have bugs. But Customer Care is there to help you. If you lost purchases, when you submit your ticket to Customer Care, attach a copy of the receipt. That will eliminate a few steps, and should speed the restoring of those purchases. Approach them politely, and they are more than happy to help.

Minji, love your avatar. But I'm sorry you and UniquelyBlunt are going through this. The KK:H game has improved tremendously since it started, and I'm hoping the KK game will improve as well. If there is a Glitch thread, you should post there, and follow it up with Customer Care.

P.s. I'm just a player in KK ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    How long will our issues go un-resolved!!!!! I used their email and the stoopid customer care. Now i can't even open the stoopid app. I want my money back before i report this is fraud!!! My gems never hit my effing account you effing rip-offs
  • MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    It's a new app, it's bound to have bugs

Hi Koko! I guess we all understand that some bugs could happen but this game is the mother of all bugs! And it's a shame cos it could be really funny, instead it's very frustrating! :(
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Along with the various flickering parts of the screen and the constant loading, loading, loading screens, I finally deleted the game because, aside from it being a huge--even bigger than KKH--energy drain on my phone, it was even eating up my charge when the app was closed, including when I was sleeping! Believe me, I checked all of my settings on different days to find out what was going on, and since K&K was the latest game app I'd downloaded, the answer was pretty clear.