Options

K&K Welcome Event 24.02.16

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My male game got 2 stickers in the box. The glasses was in the bottom left box if any guys wanna try their luck.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know how many event points will it take to complete this event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Does anyone know how many event points will it take to complete this event?

200 points.
    PM to add
  • Options
    emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ok. Thanks for replying one I reach 5000 I will let you know what happens
  • Options
    Item 1: 15 points
    Item 2: 40 points
    Item 3: 70 points
    Item 4: ??? (Maybe 100?)
    Item 5: 150 points
    Item 6: 200 points
    PM to add
  • Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    I have the worst luck ever! Looks like the only thing I MIGHT win is the purse. I'm just going to live vicariously through my feed. Haha!

Oh, well I did win a 3k cash box. Normally, (in KKH) I'd be ****ed but I really needed that money. So yaaayyyy!
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    My game is stuck in the load screen :(
    I can't play anymore, got two boxes and I'm afraid to lose my game.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Ugh! This event is so difficult. I have only gotten the first box, which gave me stickers. I "bought" a box too, which gave me stickers. I won't buy any more now. I will be lucky if I get the purse at this rate. Boo. I can't get any new shorter gigs, since I have multiple repeats of two 8 hr long gigs.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    How much points are you guys getting for 8h gigs? I got 20 points on one game, and 36 points on another game. Why the difference?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I was at 15 event points from getting the skirt and I had won the glasses from the gift box and of course the earnable purse. Now my event points restarted and I'm at 1/15 again. WHAT? The funny thing is I still have the glasses and purse in my closet. It will be impossible for me to get all of those points again.

I don't know how to post pictures here, I'm on my iPad and it doesn't even show me the option to change the font, size, etc. All I see are gray buttons.
  • Options
    Janice1994 wrote: »
    I was at 15 event points from getting the skirt and I had won the glasses from the gift box and of course the earnable purse. Now my event points restarted and I'm at 1/15 again. WHAT? The funny thing is I still have the glasses and purse in my closet. It will be impossible for me to get all of those points again.

I don't know how to post pictures here, I'm on my iPad and it doesn't even show me the option to change the font, size, etc. All I see are gray buttons.

This happened to me the previous event too...

It isn't happening to me now but everyone should take note.

The format of this forum doesn't allow the options to be seen but they are there, you can click on them. To post a picture, after you uploaded it to a picture hosting website (I recommend imgur) you can copy the BBCODE link and paste it here.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    This happened to me the previous event too...

It isn't happening to me now but everyone should take note.

The format of this forum doesn't allow the options to be seen but they are there, you can click on them. To post a picture, after you uploaded it to a picture hosting website (I recommend imgur) you can copy the BBCODE link and paste it here.
    Thank you! I did just that.
    Ej2dskk.jpg
    3Ae0z5O.jpg

Sadly I don't have any screenshot of my progress before it restarted itself (I didn't thought I needed to). What makes me more mad is that I had 4 different gigs in New York and it's so expensive to travel there.
  • Options
    Item 4: ??? (Maybe 100?)

At least the event points is less than KKH. What makes it difficult to complete the gigs is the lack of tappables and we can't purchase a car.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Janice submit a ticket about it with screenshots. Though they weren't able to do anything for me when it happened to me, maybe they can now.

Carol It's too difficult to fill stars to complete gigs! In an 8h gig, 24 energy fills only 1 star.
    PM to add
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I responded in another thread, but yes this happened to me too! I had received the first two boxes but not yet the purse. I still have the pants I got in my first gift box but no way will I be able to catch back up to where I was and get the top or skirt.
  • Options
    Item 4: 105 points
    PM to add
  • Options
    Janice submit a ticket about it with screenshots. Though they weren't able to do anything for me when it happened to me, maybe they can now.

Carol It's too difficult to fill stars to complete gigs! In an 8h gig, 24 energy fills only 1 star.

I did submit a ticket with the screenshots when it happened, haven't got a response yet.
    Emcat wrote: »
    I responded in another thread, but yes this happened to me too! I had received the first two boxes but not yet the purse. I still have the pants I got in my first gift box but no way will I be able to catch back up to where I was and get the top or skirt.

It is so hard to complete the event and then things like this happen, I can't even try to re earn points because my game refuses to open and it's definitely not because of my iPad, I have the Air 2 128gb, with the latest iOS and less than 40% of the memory is full. This game has so many glitches.
  • Options
    These weekday events should at least be two days long to complete within the timer. I didn't really put that much effort to even try to get all of the earnables so I'm almost this close to open up my second box.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    Ugh, I'm so frustrated. I had a bunch of stickers towards the pants and all of a sudden they disappeared (and no item of course) and it completely reset my event points as well. It sucks because I had used all my gems to open 3 boxes.
    So no items, no stickers, no gems and no event points.

The one thing I am happy about is that the event was on a weekday. I thought that was pretty cool. I also like the earnable purse. I'm sad I won't get it now. It's pretty fashionable compared to some of the kash items.
  • Options
    Wow this event is totally difficult, I literally tapped all night and day. I even had to disturb my sleep all night with alarms boo. I'm really close to completing on both games but then I get stuck with a stupid 8h gig.
    PM to add
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I have so many repetitive gigs that I only have 8 hr gigs to complete. The lack of tappables make completing those so difficult to complete, and when you pair it with a gig in Paris/NY (where it is too expensive to fly back to CA to tap), then you basically only try for a lesser item or gift box. I hope to finish for he purse...but who knows?

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I did it! I hope they make it easier, so grueling to stay up 2 nights for this!

Sadly didn't get any of the gift box items...

l73sdMkl.png
    Mi1Eofg.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    I couldn't finish last night since my WiFi refused to work last night! Boo! I didn't get a chance to open up my second box.

At this point right now, I just want a V.I.P. event so I don't have to bother to grind at all. I was only stuck with 8 hr gigs too. Boo Glu!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My progress was reset twice!?! Soooo frustrating. I was about to open my fourth box after finishing a dreadful 8 hour gig, just to see that my progress was reset... To top it all the bag I won in my third box disappeared from my closet...
    I send an in-game message to Glu, hopefully I can get the bag back...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I didn't finish the event but got 3 boxes and the purse. The next step was the cute crop top but sadly I had school and exams and couldn't stay up super late this time (I did the same thing as you with the alarms NaiMonster but I was just sooo tired the next morning). So anyways I'm happy about the purse and I also got the glasses I was in love with so it's all good! Anyways, I didn't like the white pants and the mustard mockneck that much...
    And I completely agree with you guys about the struggle of completing events. There are literally no tappables and most of my gigs were in NY and Paris!

Besides, I still have a gig from the event but it doesn't provide any rewards anymore... Is it going to disappear or something?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    they need to do all week or more days events
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I opened the game late and couldn't be around during the day so I only got 2 boxes (yay stickers?) and the bag. Thought about working for the next box, but when I saw an 8 hour event I was like lol, no.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I only got the purse. The gift boxes were completely **** for me. It's hard that it was not only a weekday (it's not like I can be on my phone all day at work) but the event started in the afternoon for me so it was less night time available to play as well as compared to the KKH. I agree I set alarms the first night but couldn't do it the second night. Finished an 8hr gig not to long after the event closed and would have gotten the skirt if that would have been possible to finish before 3 pm eastern time but the 8 hour events always take me like 6 hours. Anyways I'm kind of sad Because the top was super cute, but at least I got the purse ?