Beating Aubrey Madison? ...is it Rigged? Help!

candice07candice07 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey everyone!

I am stuck in the task of beating Aubrey Madison in followers. However I'm not sure if this is a bug, glitch or if this task is rigged because no matter how many followers I get, Aubrey always has 25,000-27,000 more followers than me at all times! For example if I have 50,000 followers Aubrey magically has 75,000, if I get up to 80,000 followers Aubrey is now automatically at 105,000 followers! I was reading on another website that they finally beat thus task after getting 16 million followers! That's ridiculous! Why would they make a task like this so lengthy? Is this rigged so only people who pay out of pocket can complete this task? Because its near impossible to get 27,000 followers on one sitting with out paying for it and it is frustrating me so bad!

Are you guys having trouble with this too? What are your thoughts?

Thanks xoxo

Comments

• Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have the same problem. She's always 30k ahead of me. My neice said she passed her in the thousands so I'm assuming its a glitch, which sucks.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Same problem as you guys... But I think it isn't a glitch, because when we start the game Aubrey has like 10000 followers (I'm not sure) and it would be too easy to actually beat her. Plus the reward, if I'm correct is 200 KStars, and that's a lot so I think that you'll pass her someday, but just not at the beginning of the game.

And if you want my opinion, that sucks because I hate Aubrey, hahaha.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • candice07candice07 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would like to know when I can beat her because as soon as I hit 100k followers, Aubreys lead went up by 100k at all times!! So now I'm at 350k and Aubrey magically now has almost exactly 450k �� this is so frustrating! It shouldn't be this challenging because it feels impossible lol there is no way this task isn't a glitch
  • kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    I was wondering this myself. Perhaps it's tough to keep the rivalry going and to help the developing storyline.

Remember when Willow Pape became highly irrelevant and pathetic in KKH??? Yeah ... Clearly Aubrey is cut from a diff cloth. I kinda dig it.
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
    kdominique wrote: »
    I was wondering this myself. Perhaps it's tough to keep the rivalry going and to help the developing storyline.

Remember when Willow Pape became highly irrelevant and pathetic in KKH??? Yeah ... Clearly Aubrey is cut from a diff cloth. I kinda dig it.

Yep, that would make sense!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    Its not a glitch, just keep playing and you will her eventually. I beat her after hitting 100k, long before I ran out of quests (I dont play any side quests)

After 100k you get much more followers after each events. The thing is she passed 100k before you do, so when you are still getting followers from 10k club, she already gets from 100k club which is much much more than in 10k. So that you feel like the gap is increasing but it's not, she always get followers slower than you. You can get followers faster by dating if you want
  • candice07candice07 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Really? because I'm now have over 1 million followers and still haven't beat her....lol now I'm at a 1 million and she's going up by 250k now at all times...how is that not a glitch?! It's starting to get annoying because its the only quest I've had for well over a week & now I'm in the millions I still can't beat her -_-
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Really made some progress with the date event this weekend. I'm now only two people below her. She has about 60k more fans than me with us both over half a million fans. Trying to date some more to get fans quickly but it's not working like it did at the beginning of the week!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Totally rigged! I thought I was going crazy, so I did what any irrational person would do... Take screenshots lol

As someone mentioned before, it's the same thing that happened with Willow in KKH. It also happened every time I did a comeback and was trying to get back to #1.

PhotoGrid_1457352988290_zpsu7nybksz.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I knew Aubrey was trouble from the way she waved her Mom's influence around. You're right it's the way Willow is in KKH. I wonder if KK will have a super couple to bug us like Chad&Crystal in Kims game. But you have to realize, it's not rigging, it's the way the games are designed to constantly challenge us to rise a little higher. :)

I am so behind in the game, but at least this way I can learn from other's experience. And DMV, nice to see you again. :)

ETA: I just realized, I haven't hit 5000 yet (I was so sick I didn't know what I was doing. lol) and I just got in for the clothes. lol, so I'll see what she has in my game. BRB

Screenshot_2016-03-07-16-15-19_zpsqszkutpu.png

in mine she's 7356? So it's all relative to our own specific abilities and experience in the game. We were talking about the same thing over in Kim, only it was about energy as your progress. :) oh, and in this one my followers are just under 2 I think, 3 something at most. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that Aubrey is less *****y than Willow. Aubrey doesn't intimidate me at all. I don't see Aubrey as competition to me, but Willow is annoying that she's gets on my last nerves haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

lol Carol, I can think of so many different 4letter words that could go where the stars are before y, and they'd all fit Willow. Give Aubrey time. She'll get up there. :)

Oh wait, that was 5 Stars. Ok, whole new set of words. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    This last weekend's event taught me to speed date. Lol. All you need is 6 energy and a new NPC for a 30 min date (if you master which tasks to tap for hearts; I go for the 5/Kiss and the 2/$2 food - these should give you back energy and exactly enough hearts if you select the correct 2/$2 food. Sometimes I hit the wrong food and I need one more heart :/ )

It's def helped me catch up. I got about 19k below her before I hit the 1M club. The gap is much wider now, but this strategy def works for me. Let your energy fill all the way, and just empty it with random NPCs. This will get you tons of followers at once and you'll slowly close the gap.

I just try to get creative w my date posts so they don't get boring to my feed.
    Edit: I passed her today! It was actually pretty easy to close the gap w this method after hitting 1M since each post gains so many followers at a time. Good luck everyone!
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • roxytartsroxytarts Registered Users 9 Posts
    Not easy! But possible! Took me forever! I was ahead for a while now she's right back to catching up!
    4tn4gz.png
  • SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    I just feel bad for any people who decide to spend money of KGems to buy energy and beat her faster. Cause they will be spending for no reason.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I find what helps, is momentum.

Like if you are constantly completing gigs/dates then you'll be able to beat Aubrey within a few days. Previously, I was very slack and she was always way ahead of me. However because of the weekend event, I did lots of gigs constantly and now I am just below her. I suppose in a couple gigs more, I'll beat her.
    PM to add
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Finally managed to beat Aubrey. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    FINALLY! This goal was such a chore...Now what to spend my K-Gems on???? Hummm :D

PhotoGrid_1458072493715_zpsfjyux6bh.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    kdominique wrote: »
    This last weekend's event taught me to speed date. Lol. All you need is 6 energy and a new NPC for a 30 min date (if you master which tasks to tap for hearts; I go for the 5/Kiss and the 2/$2 food - these should give you back energy and exactly enough hearts if you select the correct 2/$2 food. Sometimes I hit the wrong food and I need one more heart :/ )

It's def helped me catch up. I got about 19k below her before I hit the 1M club. The gap is much wider now, but this strategy def works for me. Let your energy fill all the way, and just empty it with random NPCs. This will get you tons of followers at once and you'll slowly close the gap.

I just try to get creative w my date posts so they don't get boring to my feed.
    Edit: I passed her today! It was actually pretty easy to close the gap w this method after hitting 1M since each post gains so many followers at a time. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations. And thanks for the tip. But Now Aubrey will probably be relentless. Like a little puppy nipping at your heels. lol. She could intern for Willow Pape at Bish Industries™
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KyreesheneKyreeshene Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks to the girl in this thread who discuss serial dating random people and for the extra incentive for this weekend's event!!! I finally beat Aubrey!!!
    Kyreeshene wrote: »
    Thanks to the girl in this thread who discuss serial dating random people and for the extra incentive for this weekend's event!!! I finally beat Aubrey!!!

Me too!!!! I'm so happy hehe
    But is there something that's supposed to happen? Like her texting you or something? I got the goal and the gems before actually beating Aubrey so maybe that's why nothing happened on my game?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • omedellinomedellin Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got the reward today but I haven't beat her yet I'm still 10 followers down