New update 3/14

2Next

Comments

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Upon updating your game, Perry will give you some free gift boxes to accommodate for all of the glitches/problems players have been encountering.

he didnt give me any :(
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    he didnt give me any :(

That is really weird. He should have. Or maybe there are some unspecified requirements to qualify for them? I just assumed everyone would get them. I got them and I have not had any issues with the game but I know others who have.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Toyasaur wrote: »
    Yeah I've checked the locations for the quests in my log, none of them let me into the venue except for the White and Gold Gala at The Beverly. I have like 4 supposed gigs at The Beverly but only the White and Gold Gala is showing up :/

I've tried deleting and redownloading the app but it doesn't change anything

I had to restart my game, too and it was when this glitch started from me. It doesn't matter if I do the same gig two times, Perry keeps calling me to do the same gig or the Goals keep multiplying on my list :(
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I'm beyond annoyed. My issues weren't resolved AT ALL. my issue is that like the 2nd day after the game was released, my progress stopped saving. I.E., I go on a date, complete it, collect my reward and post it to my vlog & gain followers. Once I close the game and reopen, none of it saves. Basically like I did non of it. My game is and has been unplayable because of this since the 2nd day the game was out. The ONLY thing that's changed is even though my progress isn't saving I'm getting notifications now saying like, "Perry liked your post!" But the post isn't there...BECAUSE IT DIDN'T SAVE! URRRG. I just sent glu another ticket, I'm sure it'll take another month before any kind of update for more bug fixes. Please tell me I'm not the only one still having thus issue.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Does anyone else lose gems after their game crashes? I contacted Glu about it but still no reply and sometimes my progress on an event doesn't save after I exit my game
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Other then the crashing here n there Update seems to have helped me plus the 27 gift boxes I finally got the kylie shoes
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    LOL this is some BS. I installed the update and still my game won't even open. Absolutely ridiculous.

Does anyone know how I go about getting a refund when I can't even get an in-game ticket? Do I contact Glu or Apple or what?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I updated both my games and didn't get any gift boxes, boo. But I'm okay, since my game doesn't have the crashing/not loading glitch. I could really use some of the Kendall boxes tho :p
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LOL this is some BS. I installed the update and still my game won't even open. Absolutely ridiculous.

Does anyone know how I go about getting a refund when I can't even get an in-game ticket? Do I contact Glu or Apple or what?
    I answered you several times to help you out when you asked that same question. Each time the answer remains the same. But idk... The refund might be time sensitive since you didn't take action immediately after.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203690-Love-First-Sight-Event-3-3-16&p=438173&viewfull=1#post438173
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I answered you several times to help you out when you asked that same question. Each time the answer remains the same. But idk... The refund might be time sensitive since you didn't take action immediately after.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203690-Love-First-Sight-Event-3-3-16&p=438173&viewfull=1#post438173
    I appreciate you are trying to help me, but a) I have never actually asked this question before, and b) your link doesn't actually answer HOW I go about getting the refund. Do I email? WHO do I email? What details do I include? I have never done this before and I am asking for advice. (For the first time, I once again stress.)

And I highly doubt there will be any problem with my timing, since there is nothing illogical about waiting for the update to see if the problem is solved, so I am not worried about that.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    All refunds are made by Apple. Here, this is how.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
    PM to add
  • BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I ended up getting 15 boxes but mostly all were money and erengy and a few stickers. Better than nothing.
    iOS
    Naimonster wrote: »
    All refunds are made by Apple. Here, this is how.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
    Thank you for this link!
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm beyond annoyed. My issues weren't resolved AT ALL. my issue is that like the 2nd day after the game was released, my progress stopped saving. I.E., I go on a date, complete it, collect my reward and post it to my vlog & gain followers. Once I close the game and reopen, none of it saves. Basically like I did non of it. My game is and has been unplayable because of this since the 2nd day the game was out. The ONLY thing that's changed is even though my progress isn't saving I'm getting notifications now saying like, "Perry liked your post!" But the post isn't there...BECAUSE IT DIDN'T SAVE! URRRG. I just sent glu another ticket, I'm sure it'll take another month before any kind of update for more bug fixes. Please tell me I'm not the only one still having thus issue.

Yep, I'm having this issue now after the update. Completed a gig last night and now this morning when I woke up it
    Was like my game didn't save
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Since the update, I had repeats of the Zodiac storyline where I have to bribe Kylie and Kendall to join me.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    I had to restart my game, too and it was when this glitch started from me. It doesn't matter if I do the same gig two times, Perry keeps calling me to do the same gig or the Goals keep multiplying on my list :(

Omg :( So are you gonna restart again?
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    :/ i felt rip off after i brought the 20.00 gems pack i mean you only get 1700. and with that it isnt enough for an outfit in other games for 20 you get more gems.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    My game stopped working :(
    It's stuck at the pacsun screen.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My game keeps me sending back to right before I got the calls about the zodiac gigs I sent glu a ticket but no reply yet
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Also. The 16 free boxes to make up for the issues were nice but they were nothing good in any of the boxes all I got was stickers and $50 boxes. I guess that's just my luck tho.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    MsReanna wrote: »
    My game stopped working :(
    It's stuck at the pacsun screen.

I wasn't planning on restarting but I don't know what to do, my game keeps crashing now :(

P.S: Not only that, but my game is not saving. I just opened it after trying waaay too many times and two of my gigs are nowhere to be found and I have to do them again. The worst thing is that I think both of them are 8hrs gigs. I've been reading that this is happening to a lot of people, is there a way to fix it? Has Glu said anything about it?