Suggestion Thread

Comments

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I totally find this idea like on another thread or whatever but I just wanted to put it here: I think it would be fun to have phone customizations since we always have it with us & use it. Also, I saw MC Brizzy's phone that is gold and it's super cute!

Maybe the nice phones could be part of an event or something?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I totally find this idea like on another thread or whatever but I just wanted to put it here: I think it would be fun to have phone customizations since we always have it with us & use it. Also, I saw MC Brizzy's phone that is gold and it's super cute!

Maybe the nice phones could be part of an event or something?

Yessss !! That would be a great idea ! Love it :) hope glu listens to us
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ▫weekday events should last for 2-3 days within the timer.
    ◽Perry should tell us and let us know how long the storyline & side gigs are. And please let us choose the side gig as well. I absolutely hate surprises only to find out that I have to do a 8 hr side gig.
    ⚪add transportation. Let us purchase cars. Traveling is too expensive on this game.
    ⚫please lower the prices of clothing, accessories, and hairstyles. It's ridiculously expensive.
    ⚪add different color highlight options for ombrè hair pretty please⁉ Some of the colors is not gonna look right on my doll because of their skin complexion.

I'll think of more suggestions. I feel like this game has potential but it just needs some more improvements.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Please make it possible for us to see where the next gig is, before we accept it. I'm always getting sent to Paris and because of that I'm never gonna gather a decent amout of $ when I always have to pay 500$ for the flight.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Please make it possible for us to see where the next gig is, before we accept it. I'm always getting sent to Paris and because of that I'm never gonna gather a decent amout of $ when I always have to pay 500$ for the flight.

Not to mention the gigs don't pay anywhere near the cost of even a single flight, let alone the multiple flights you have to take to hop around trying to gather enough energy to finish from the few tappables DO exist.

Either drop the price on EVERTHING (clothes/transportation/pets/ridiculous pet FOOD, FFS) or pay more (in cash AND gems). Funny how I used to think KKH was expensive. It almost seems reasonable now!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My main grievance is how expensive everything is. It's ridiculous. It costs me $500 to travel to Paris, to complete a gig that's only going to pay me $270?!?! Are you f-ing kidding me?!!! Absurd and discouraging. Either drastically reduce transportation costs or make the pay-offs for gigs MUCH more than what they are now.

The lack of tappables is also very trying. It's so hard to complete gigs as it is. Make it easier for us to 'earn' energy by traveling around and tapping things. I bought a pet for my condo thinking it would give me energy - it doesn't! It USES my energy!!! What is up with that?

When you make the game this hard to enjoy, people are just going to give up on it. I already regret buying the starter pack and giving this game my money.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Please add quests for the events and Perry should text us to let us know about the gigs. How do you expect players to complete the event when we can't earn bonus points towards the end?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    I only want to be able to add longer text in event's photos and edit them after posting. I know this is nonsense lol but i really love this feature. I have always wanted it in Kim's game
    valkirye wrote: »
    I only want to be able to add longer text in event's photos and edit them after posting. I know this is nonsense lol but i really love this feature. I have always wanted it in Kim's game

I really want this too! I love to caption my posts and sadly most of my GC friends don't so it makes my social network a bit boring. I'd love to add you as a friend so I can see your texts under the events pics.

What's your username? Mine is Holografics.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I really want this too! I love to caption my posts and sadly most of my GC friends don't so it makes my social network a bit boring. I'd love to add you as a friend so I can see your texts under the events pics.

What's your username? Mine is Holografics.

You mean username in game? I thought only can add via fb and g+

I just figured out that we only can see a certain number of posts, the older will be lost. Probably not in the homepage, but I expected that I could see them all in 'me'page if I keep scrolling them down. But it said no more posts lol, then what's the point of editing when they soon gonna be lost
    valkirye wrote: »
    You mean username in game? I thought only can add via fb and g+

I just figured out that we only can see a certain number of posts, the older will be lost. Probably not in the homepage, but I expected that I could see them all in 'me'page if I keep scrolling them down. But it said no more posts lol, then what's the point of editing when they soon gonna be lost

If you are on IOS, you can add friends through Game Center but I think G+ is for Androids so we won't be able to add each other if so.

Really, posts get deleted? I'm not sure but I remember scrolling from my most recent posts to my first one time...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    If you are on IOS, you can add friends through Game Center but I think G+ is for Androids so we won't be able to add each other if so.

Really, posts get deleted? I'm not sure but I remember scrolling from my most recent posts to my first one time...

I think it was at the begining of the game? I saw it deleted in homepsge but I thought they will be kept in my page. And yes I play on android :(
    Glu can our dolls please have pedicures? If Kylie can have pedicures, so can our dolls too!

Screenshot_2016-02-28-17-28-05-1.png

Please add that feature to the nails & makeup section. Thanks!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Can we please earn kgems for professional gigs during the weekend event pretty please Glu⁉

And you please add star or heart icons on the clothing before we purchase it? It would be better if we can earn a bonus heart or star before we even start a gig or date.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    kdominique wrote: »
    ***MORE MAKEUP COLOR OPTIONS FOR BROWN GIRLS!!!***

Seriously, Glu? I probably wouldn't have noticed this one had I not went on a wild hunt for the nude lipstick that I see all over my feed.

The lighter skin tones have more options for lipstick and eye shadow colors than the darker girls. I can give a few rational guesses as to why. However, I really think someone needs to fix this.

If you want the makeup pallets to compliment skin tones, fine by me. However, one girl having the option of 10 lipsticks and another having an option of 6 is downright unfair (eyeshadow options decrease as well). Either give us all the same number of options, or the same exact options. Honestly, it should be 100% up to us what our doll looks like and blatantly restricting choices based on complexion is just .... Ew.

Besides, I think my doll would look just fine in a pearl pink nudie gloss. Just saying...

Please fix.

thisthisthis!!! I was literally gobsmacked when I saw all the colour options the lighter skin tones had.
    Bad enough I have to deal with that **** in real life, let alone a game.
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    kdominique wrote: »
    The lighter skin tones have more options for lipstick and eye shadow colors than the darker girls.

Df?????? Why??? Seriously shocked this is the case - fix up Glu what kind of message does that give. All should have the same number of options, I'm at a loss as to why you would make it otherwise
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    - style bonus where you get 1 bonus star at the start of the gig (because even the 3 hour gigs in this game is a chore)

- more tappables

- perry should tell us where and how long the side gigs are

- option to pay to remove the annoying ads

- change the ombre hair colour AND have distinct first and last names - both features in the britney game (i don't understand why it's not possible in K&K [and KKH] when people have been clamouring for it in the respective suggestion threads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

- 400 points for the weekend events? really? is it because of the cheaters? because you can increase the points all you want - make it 1000 points whatever it won't make a difference - the cheaters are still going to finish the event and get all the sodding items, while the honest, lowly players are left high and dry.

not even going to suggest lowering the prices because i know you never will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    - customize the NPC's. They all wear such ugly clothes
    - more tappables
    - change the Ombre Hairstyles in different colors
    - make photos of the full body. For what the beautiful shoes when nobody See them?
    - ability to have parties like in KKH
    - Ability to unfried NPC's
    - before You accept gigs it Would be nice when Perry Would say how long they are
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o

▪ option to delete NPCs from our contact list
    ● get rewarded for chatting with NPCs
    ○ SO should turn off their phones while out on dates (because in RL that's rude)
    □ change SO clothing
    ■ option to change manager.
    • add more events such as parties and V.I.P.
    ◇ make the professional events more easier to complete《lower the event points as well》
    ◆ all platforms should add each other
    ¤ on Android platform, please make it optional to connect to both Facebook & Google accounts.

I hope that the Glu team would reconsider my ideas and implemented it on the game. Thanks for reading my suggestions Glu.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'd like it if the gift box/PacSun/etc screen didn't come up first. you have to click thru all of that just to get to the main screen and when it takes enough time loading as it is, it becomes a chore.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'd like it if the gift box/PacSun/etc screen didn't come up first. you have to click thru all of that just to get to the main screen and when it takes enough time loading as it is, it becomes a chore.

Yes omg that is super annoying. All I do now is press the back button on my devices whenever the giftbox, pacsun, and event banner pops up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I saw this hairstyle edit on Instagram and I kinda fell in love with it! Pretty please Glu, can you make this pulled back hair into a weekend event or a part of the closest? Thanks :D

dKB2DB2.jpg

Edit: Credits are going to @kkg.charlie I think
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I really think it's no use posting ideas here, 9/10 they're not reading it.
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I really think it's no use posting ideas here, 9/10 they're not reading it.
    Yes omg that is super annoying. All I do now is press the back button on my devices whenever the giftbox, pacsun, and event banner pops up.

Hey Carol,

I will be sure to pass your suggestion along to the team. Thank you!

Minji, we sure read this thread time to time. Thank you for taking time to post your suggestions here!

Have fun!
    There should be more events besides professional & dating events. How about V.I.P. & party events? Please add more events into the game just like KKH. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Less energy to use during gigs, IT IS CRAZY to complete a 8 hours gig
    More tapable ( also should give us more energy)
    More haircuts without ombre or weird colours
    More clothes and jewels
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    -More varied weekend events. All we have had so far is dating and gigs over and over again.
    -I'm pretty sure I already said this, but the ability to show our entire outfit in the photobooth. What's the point of shoes if you can't ever take pictures in them?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Joseph950Joseph950 Registered Users 5 Posts
    -Give boys the option to have ombré hair
    -Give us the option to delete goals (if you already did it)
  • BellaOnKKBellaOnKK Registered Users 8 Posts
    I didn't read thru this thread so I'm sorry if this was suggested but

When we are at full capacity of energy (for me at level 18 is 30/30) and we get an energy after touching a tapable, we should be able to keep that energy. It's hard enough getting energy as it is but when it pops up and it doesn't accumulate, it's like a waste. I've been at 30/30 and have had so many energy bolts pop up that could have been added to my full one. It's not like it's taking away from the option to purchase more because energy runs out so quickly as it is.

Can we just accumulate the energy we tap, please?
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    - Bomber jackets for girls
    - Thigh high boots
    - Kylie lipkit in the game in the make up section
    - Make your own make up brand in a quest would be fun
    - Customize your phone (exp: Brizzy has a gold one)
    - Full body in the photobooth
    - More levels!! 2 updates with no new level!
    - Be able to gift your friends
    - Make it more possible to reach 1B as it takes forever just to get 1M