Restarting game

RennnRennn Registered Users 4 Posts
This is my first time posting. My game stopped receiving storyline/quests. Ive contacted glu through the online ticketing system. They've changed my code twice but still no quests. Did anyone else have this problem and choose to start a new game? Did it fix the glitch? I dont want to lose my progress but Im frustrated and would like to have a storyline instead of dates.

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Rennn wrote: »
    This is my first time posting. My game stopped receiving storyline/quests. Ive contacted glu through the online ticketing system. They've changed my code twice but still no quests. Did anyone else have this problem and choose to start a new game? Did it fix the glitch? I dont want to lose my progress but Im frustrated and would like to have a storyline instead of dates.

I also have that glitch on my game as well. My game has been glitched twice already and I refuse to restart my game all over again until Glu resolves my in-game issues. I'm waiting for Glu to respond back and I hope that my game gets fixed soon. At first, my game was crashing and force closing on the loading screen. I deleted my game then started a new game. But, that didn't fix my new glitched game. Now my current game has no more storyline and side gigs to do.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections