Report Glitches Here

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

My game keeps bringing me back to the beginning menu where I choose "saved game" then it force closes. Now I can't even play at all.

Same happens to me EVERY DAY a couple of times! Then it fixes somehow but after like several hours of fruitless attempts to restore my game. I'm so tired of this.
    It's almost impossible to play. Because every time I start a 8 hour task, the game does this, it loses my progress and crashes after I try to restore it. Then it decides to start working and my task is over and I lose followers. Fix this ASAP.

iPod 5
    iOS 9.2.1
    Level 12
    Game Version: 1.0.2
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Aurelia127Aurelia127 Registered Users 2 Posts
    When I start a task, there's nothing there. No tappables. I have to repeatedly enter and exit the game for it to show up. By that time, the time limit is halfway over and it's impossible to finish with 5 stars.

Android
    Galaxy 6
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm not receiving Perry's calls since I declined one of his gigs because of my other goals. The game gives me the option to Call Now but nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else?

Android
    Inco Tablet
    Version: 1.0.2
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I am not sure which situation to laugh at, how there is no active moderator around here, the fact that this thread is being ignored, or how unplayable this game has been for weeks.

Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: HTC 610 Desire
    OS Version: Android 4.4.2
    Level: 8

I mean I cannot even get passed the loading screen and when I do my doll is just there in Beverly Hills and I see the usual pop-ups, you collect the k-gems and etc. However as soon as I tap those the game freezes and force closes. The startup loading screen takes way too long as well. I want to uninstall this knock off of KKH so bad. It is so insulting to see features sought after in KKH being added to this game where we literally do nothing except run around taking selfies.
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    My game keeps crashing on the loading screen for hours now I Tryed restarting my ipad 2 times n nothin worked

iPad mini
    iOS 9.2.1
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    Device Make/Model: iPhone 6
    OS Version: iOS 9.2.1
    Game Version: 1.1.0

Occasionally it seems as if my game is not saving data or not loading the latest saved data. Sometimes I open the app and it reverts to an older time.

For example, I finished an event. Got 5 stars, rewards, followers, everything. Closed the app. Returned to the app some amount of time later (1-2 hours) and I got a pop up about the same event saying goal completed but now only had 4 stars. So it's like the game is going back in time.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Device Make/Model: iPad Air
    OS Version: iOS 8.4

I invite a friend to my gig.

uk4EcJP.jpg

She would switch to another friend. But after a couple hours she would switch back to my friend. It's just on and off at random timings.

gZ4fGpt.jpg

You can see this is the friend I invited and I have friendship with her.

Ijs4MWu.jpg

This friend doesn't.

mewhKCT.jpg

It didn't happen only for this gig. It happens for almost all my long hour gigs. The weirdest part is that, regardless of which friend I invite, they will always only switch out with this girl in black dress.
    PM to add

I have another issue which is game characters disappearing from events. These are the ones I managed to screenshot. There have several other times Kendall, Kylie etc has disappeared mid-way event.

Aubrey disappears.

e0aGQLp.jpg
    6gMh6KX.jpg

Brizzy disappears.

pSPbiRo.jpg
    GP0TsYx.jpg
    PM to add
    Naimaster, I've had both of these things happen to me multiple times too
  • BirdieBeeBirdieBee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been having the same problem where my game won't save and my progress is reverted back to hours prior. I spent kStars charming Kylie to do a gig with me and then I had to do it again later. My kStars did NOT return when the game went back. I also finished a gig with 5 stars, then because it went back and the time ran out, I got 4 stars for it.

This is incredibly annoying. If I go away from the game for a few hours, I shouldn't have to worry that everything I've done will be gone and I'll have to do it all over again. I'm really starting to feel done with this game and pretty upset that I've spent real money while it keeps glitching and wasting resources.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This is the 2nd day in a row it has not saved. I started that First Modeling Vlog before I left the house and when I came back just now, it's starting all over! This happened the other day when it didn't think I finished the Coat shoot when I did.

Bad enough when 8 hour gigs take so long, but to do half of them and then have to start all over?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    This is the 2nd day in a row it has not saved. I started that First Modeling Vlog before I left the house and when I came back just now, it's starting all over! This happened the other day when it didn't think I finished the Coat shoot when I did.

Bad enough when 8 hour gigs take so long, but to do half of them and then have to start all over?

Yea this is beyond annoying and only started happening after the new update
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Sometimes when I go to play the game it restarts me from a certain point and I've lost most of my followers and my most recent upgrade. It also starts me from an event I already finished saying that I only finished it with 3 stars. There is too many things wrong with this game and it's a shame because I actually liked playing when I had it, but I have better things to do than wait around for this game to load and get back to where I was before.
    that’s for amateurs
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My game keeps resetting I've lost all my progress in the weekend event and I've lost 200 gems that I won't be able to get back because I got them through the free offers
  • beckeebeckee Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have had the same problem. Just sat for hours trying to complete the 2nd hairaising event and it's just put me back to a date I completed last night, not only that but it is saying I completed it with only 3 hearts. I finished it with 5 last night. Second time today it has happened. Makes me want to delete the game. So frustrating!!
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Not getting gigs!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    Lost all my progress in the weekend event...
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    I only had 15 points left to get the last item on the weekend event. After I finished an 8-hour gig and claimed my reward, suddenly the game restarted. I lost my all progress and had to start from the beginning. Please fix this Glu!It's very frustrating.
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My weekend event progress got reset when I was at 85/125, just after I won the earrings in my first mystery box... When I re-entered the game I mysteriously went back to when my progress was at 58/75, just before third box... so the earrings I had just won disappeared from my closet. So frustrating as the same thing happened two weeks ago. Please fix this!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I am not receiving side gigs from Perry and I'm not receiving daily gift boxes.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    ALL my gigs at the Beverly are glitches ... No actions to tap on I'm afraid if they don't fix the game soon then I'm deleting Enough time and energy wasted on a game that was supposed to be awesome!
    GC: TTemb
  • infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    I got a call from Perry to complete a gig at his apartment, but when I click on his apartment it shows that I have no gigs there. I can't start any gigs now.
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Am I the only one whose game has been 100 % UNPLAYABLE since like the 2nd day after launch??! My game is STILL not saving any progress. I can't believe glu hasn't found a fix for this I'm about to be so over this BLEEP! The 2 updates did NOTHING but get rid of the repetitive "welcome to the 100 club & 1k club messages".
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Note 5
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1
    Game Version: 1.1.2
    Gender/Level: Male/19

Issue 1: I've had no storyline gigs for a very long time since I was level 10, I think my last gig was the VIParty with Kendall, Kylie and Brizzy. I tried to clear all the on-hand goals, like buying house in Jackson Hole, passing 1K and 10K followers. I even passed Logan on ranking but my goal list is empty. Other than getting event gigs and Perry's gigs, I know I'm missing the entire storyline.

YwyiSXL.jpg

Issue 2: Game not saving/ progress reset since last event, it's the same issue as a lot of people here. It is still happening, just a few minutes ago I leveled up to 19 a second time because my game was set back a couple hours.
    PM to add
    Gender/Level: Female/20

During the event, I was suddenly unable to access my game. It would load to "Game save loaded" and just crash. When I go into multi-task view on my iPad, I can still see myself in the middle of a gig with the event timer still on, but I just can't get into my game, it keeps crashing.

I've had this issue before, which was resolved by re-installing the game. I do not dare try it, since having heard it failed on many people. Please look into my game!
    PM to add
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Platform: Android 4.4.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy
    Game version: 1.1.2
    Gender/level: female/17

My game is constantly resetting and NOT saving my progress. This morning a forum moderator helped me out since my Easter event kept on resetting itself and sent me the event top. After I received the top I exited my game and when I came back none of my progress was saved and the top was not in my closet. I've been trying for a few days now to finish the "in ya face" shoot but no matter how far I get I always end up with game reset the o right before I start the shoot
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy S5
    OS Version: Android 5.0

Guys ads are completely broken in my game. Everytime an ad comes up it never finishes and the game crashes. Because of this I can't do anything in the game because as soon as I exit a location or try to go to a new town, an ad pops up and crashes my game.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • JazziedeeJazziedee Registered Users 4 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Platform: Android 4.4.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy
    Game version: 1.1.2
    Gender/level: female/17

My game is constantly resetting and NOT saving my progress. This morning a forum moderator helped me out since my Easter event kept on resetting itself and sent me the event top. After I received the top I exited my game and when I came back none of my progress was saved and the top was not in my closet. I've been trying for a few days now to finish the "in ya face" shoot but no matter how far I get I always end up with game reset the o right before I start the shoot

I am also having this problem. My stars and energy resets but the time keeps going so it makes it impossible to get a 5 star.
  • JazziedeeJazziedee Registered Users 4 Posts
    My stars and energy resets but the time keeps going so it makes it impossible to get a 5 star. It waste my time and it messes up my follower count.
  • staugieladystaugielady Registered Users 3 Posts
    Device: ipad air mini
    Game Version:1.1.2
    Gender/Level: Female / 17

My game loads and goes immediately to the Nour Hammour screen, and gets stuck. I can't click on anything. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, completely turning off and turning back on my device, still stuck.