Weekend Event 3/31

Comments

• ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    ok thank You suplangdon and lantspance :)
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yeah, I am definitely going to hop on the bandwagon and get a guys game! Much better than the ones on KKH. Also, I love the earner outfit more than the spender for once. The entire thing is very funky with the polka dots+bangs lol

The Nour Hammour Paris poster
    62b02e1dbd6a469e8600f2a0bddcceb9.png

Does anyone have a pic of the wardrobe items?
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    Another lucky week! In my daily gift boxes I got lots of energy that I saved for the weekend. I'm glad it was a dating event. I got the 3 special items in the gift boxes and ended my dating event earlier. I am so glad.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    fwmelo wrote: »
    Another lucky week! In my daily gift boxes I got lots of energy that I saved for the weekend. I'm glad it was a dating event. I got the 3 special items in the gift boxes and ended my dating event earlier. I am so glad.

Congrats!! I got the gift box bag, and I don't normally like the bags/purses but I like this one. :)
    I wish I could get the dress. We shall see. :)

I also really like some of the new jacket items.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    May I join in the hype for the Hair bun?
    It's so adorable, and actually achievable, love these dating events :D

I wish everyone luck for their giftboxes :o I got 100 gems on my first one!
    Go go go Guys ;)

Still a long way for me, to get that awesome hairstyle! :(
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
    I am about two dates away from the 5th earn able. :D I'm so close to the hair!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    RosyAlice wrote: »
    May I join in the hype for the Hair bun?
    It's so adorable, and actually achievable, love these dating events :D

I wish everyone luck for their giftboxes :o I got 100 gems on my first one!
    Go go go Guys ;)

Still a long way for me, to get that awesome hairstyle! :(

Yay yay yay for the hairstyle! I am 200/280 points from the cute polka dot dress and then the final grinding for the hair will begin! :D

I opened all my free boxes and as I said before, got the bag (you're right Lants, I like it too!) but in my last box I got 100 gems!!! I'm so happy event tough I didn't get the shoes but it's whatever, 100 gems is way better. I think it's the first time I won gems in a box so excuse the over excitement lol!

Wishing the best luck to all of you dolls, this event is possible to finish I swear! :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Got the trench coat in my free giftbox! I'm so happy.
    image_zpsvs1s83tw.jpeg

I've dated my ENTIRE contact list so now I'm stuck doing one hour dates which take much more energy than 2 30 minute dates would. Oh well, I still think ill finish.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Nice, Trevor! You ran out of new NPC's? :O
    The trench coat looks really really nice! *goes to buy an iPad just so I can make a guy file* LOL
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    You can do it Lants! You're really close to the elusive Hair bun :D
    LOL, such devotion! Buying another device just to make a male doll! :p

Holografics, indeed 100 k-gems is so much better!
    It's my first time winning k-gems in an event giftbox aswell! :D I understand the excitement! Hahaha

Trevoractor, Gratz on your trench coat! :)
    Oh god! :( Im scared I'll run out of NPCs! So I've been switching between 1 hour dates and 30 min. dates! :eek:
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh great! I've eventually ran out of NPCs to date due to my in-game issues. This game is starting to get really annoying since having no gigs to do is affecting my game play smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Got the trench coat in my free giftbox! I'm so happy.
    image_zpsvs1s83tw.jpeg

I've dated my ENTIRE contact list so now I'm stuck doing one hour dates which take much more energy than 2 30 minute dates would. Oh well, I still think ill finish.

I love your look Trevor, you're super handsome :)

Hum, what happens when you run out of NPCs? Is there like a message or something? I think I'm gonna start doing 1h dates...
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My event just reset itself ugh I had the last giftbox and was working on the romper... I wanna know what that update was about last night since it obviously didn't fix anything anyways I'm back off to go re-earn the progress I lost
    I love your look Trevor, you're super handsome :)

Hum, what happens when you run out of NPCs? Is there like a message or something? I think I'm gonna start doing 1h dates...

there wasn't a message or anything but I scrolled through my entire list of friends (including actual players) and there wasn't a single person who I haven't been on at least one date with. so I'm stuck to doing 1 hour dates until I meet more NPCs or add more friends I guess.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Nice, Trevor! You ran out of new NPC's? :O
    The trench coat looks really really nice! *goes to buy an iPad just so I can make a guy file* LOL

Lol I've been really loving all the guys clothing on this game so far. Hopefully they can keep up the good work.
    I feel so bad for everyone who has glitching problems. I never have any issues, or problems with my events and gigs resetting. :( I really hope that gets ironed out once and for all.

and I really wish I could go out and buy an iPad. I had one but found that I never used it so I gave it to my friend. That was about 3 years ago. I regret that now. Haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Lol I've been really loving all the guys clothing on this game so far. Hopefully they can keep up the good work.

You are always the contact that I use to help me with events, by the way. :P In KK and KKH. Hahah
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Yay yay yay for the hairstyle! I am 200/280 points from the cute polka dot dress and then the final grinding for the hair will begin! :D

I opened all my free boxes and as I said before, got the bag (you're right Lants, I like it too!) but in my last box I got 100 gems!!! I'm so happy event tough I didn't get the shoes but it's whatever, 100 gems is way better. I think it's the first time I won gems in a box so excuse the over excitement lol!

Wishing the best luck to all of you dolls, this event is possible to finish I swear! :)

I got the purse in my second box!!! Would LOVE THE shoes. Also I love the guys trench coat. I have opened all my gift boxes on my male account and only got the shoes. Oh well, better than nothing.

Also I like some of the new jackets too! I wish they would do a VIP weekend so I could spend some gems. But they haven't yet so idk if they will ever have a VIP event on this game :/
    You are always the contact that I use to help me with events, by the way. :P In KK and KKH. Hahah

The guys on this game are so much more attractive than KKH too!
    there wasn't a message or anything but I scrolled through my entire list of friends (including actual players) and there wasn't a single person who I haven't been on at least one date with. so I'm stuck to doing 1 hour dates until I meet more NPCs or add more friends I guess.

Post on the friend thread in KKH for new friends :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so in love with the easy updo (or messing around hair) and the jumper. Those are gorgeous. And, I won't be earning any this weekend. I'm starting things and dozing off. Oral surgery scheduled for thursday afternoon? In what Universe? Certainly not THE KKH&KK games. Well, the looks are lovely, and just remember a lot of things are going up on instagram that are phony. Escpecially this weekend. Pop it in here or KKH, and the experts will vet it for you. :) I'm going to try and finish on event. But unless it's a 3 hour, and I go in fully loaded with energy, I can't finish an event. The inability to scrounge for energy without free transportation costs kills it for me, and from all my typos, It's back off to dream land. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RennnRennn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is there a weekend gig that occurs with the dating event? Perry texted me about some after party event. I have the "no gigs/storyline" glitch. Is this a weekend event or is my game finally unstuck??
    y game got unstuck, and i posted my results, let me find them. (I just have to keep the words to a minimum..for your sake lol) brb
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Rennn wrote: »
    Is there a weekend gig that occurs with the dating event? Perry texted me about some after party event. I have the "no gigs/storyline" glitch. Is this a weekend event or is my game finally unstuck??

My game was never stuck but I also got that same event today and I was wondering if it was a storyline thing or a weekend thing. I haven't done it yet because I am trying to finish my dating event before I continue with other events.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • RennnRennn Registered Users 4 Posts
    My game was never stuck but I also got that same event today and I was wondering if it was a storyline thing or a weekend thing. I haven't done it yet because I am trying to finish my dating event before I continue with other events.

Its probably a weekend gig then. I recieve weekend texts from perry, but no storyline or weekday gigs. :( i guess my game is still stuck..
    I am so in love with the easy updo (or messing around hair) and the jumper. Those are gorgeous. And, I won't be earning any this weekend. I'm starting things and dozing off. Oral surgery scheduled for thursday afternoon? In what Universe? Certainly not THE KKH&KK games. Well, the looks are lovely, and just remember a lot of things are going up on instagram that are phony. Escpecially this weekend. Pop it in here or KKH, and the experts will vet it for you. :) I'm going to try and finish on event. But unless it's a 3 hour, and I go in fully loaded with energy, I can't finish an event. The inability to scrounge for energy without free transportation costs kills it for me, and from all my typos, It's back off to dream land. lol.

Remember to try and go on 30 minute dates (that means dating someone new every time). If you do the kiss action and the action that is 2 energy (PDA, latte, ultra strong mints, take pictures [depends on location]) and that will finish the event for you in 7 energy (technically 6 because you get a bolt from the kiss action). I didn't start dating till this afternoon because I was doing a professional gig and I already am up to the earrings!!! And I drove for 2 hours today in the evening!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    :( Not sure I like updates. My game had been doing better with just one backtrack in the last week. Today I finished up a gig and it crashed and sent me backwards. Since then it has crashed 3 times while I try to go on one date! In my first box I got 20 bolts but when the game crashed, I lost it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I don't wanna sound whiney but my event reset AGAIN I've lost all my points and the giftbox shoes Glu support NEVER replies and that update last night did nothing ���� I really just might have to delete this game and find a new one because none of the progress I make ever saves and I don't wanna make a new doll and lose all the event clothes I've earned so far
    If I can stay awake and alert, i'll try. THanks Suplangdon for the pep talk. ANd Happy Happy Birthday Wishes all event long. Lol. I had no idea what colors you liked, or if you'd like a nother name on your fireworks, let me know if you'd like a do-over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The last item costs 460 points to get! I already finished KKH so I'm just focusing on KKG now.