Weekday Event?

triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
i got this notification 10 mins ago:

wupw9oT.jpg
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I got that notification too. No event in my game though. What's with all the notification glitches lately?
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I got a banner also, but no event--at least not yet, though it said RN. Maybe it didn't start yet, like the last weekend event started a little later...?
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    My timer is counting down...something is going to start in 1hr and 45min ... I think
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Here, guys:

11243917_10209198548387926_95284952843012842_n.jpg
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Cute but ugh all my current gigs are at Caprice and that location is sooooo glitchy for me smh I'll just hope and pray it goes well for me
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Didn't we have a weekday event when the game was released on the first week? I'm still so confused about the scheduling timing of the events of this game smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Didn't we have a weekday event when the game was released on the first week? I'm still so confused about the scheduling timing of the events of this game smt
    Some people we complain about that the last event was all inspired by Kendall and this one is all inspired by Kylie maybe is for that?
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    The event starts in an hour, I just go the timer on the giftboxes tab!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    The event starts in an hour, I just go the timer on the giftboxes tab!

Ahaah, thank you!

I'm afraid to do this though--I don't want to lose new things all over again. :(
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Here, guys:

11243917_10209198548387926_95284952843012842_n.jpg

Ah, tici, thanks! Plus, I was wondering when we would get Versace--at KKH, I thought--but here is good too!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Cute! Thanks for posting Ticisss :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I got a notification earlier on my phone but I accidentally clicked it and opened the app before I could read it! I was wondering what it was, this must have been it. Nice. I'm almost done with an 8-hour, too. Not too crazy about either outfit but you can never have too many clothes, I suppose. I wonder if this means there will be no event this weekend.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't see a timer in my game but hopefully the event will start for me soon. I like having events during the week because i usually don't play KKH or KKG other than on the weekends so this actually gives me a reason.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    The event is live!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    I started an event a couple hours ago when I saw the banner & OMG I got the hair in my first box!! I've been having such good luck with the gift boxes so far!! AHHH!! x)
    image.jpg1_zpswt14aj2g.jpg

Good luck to everyone else who's chasing something in the giftboxes! :)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    I started an event a couple hours ago when I saw the banner & OMG I got the hair in my first box!! I've been having such good luck with the gift boxes so far!! AHHH!! x)
    image.jpg1_zpswt14aj2g.jpg

Good luck to everyone else who's chasing something in the giftboxes! :)

I'm sooo jealous but so happy for you! I think I like that hair, even thought it looks a little weird on my doll. But hair is life so I'll probs end chasing it lol.

So yeah, I was so surprised by this event! I have school but I'll try my best to... Actually finish it? I love the white shoes because we lack in shoes options in this game and white ones go with everything! The leopard two piece is cute but getting only the bottom would suck a little. And for the giftbox, love the shoes (the design reminds me of spider webs lol) and the dress, plus the hair is very pretty too.

Anyways I hope we'll get a weekend event too... Because I'll be free to grind at this period hehe

So good luck to everybody with this event & may the bugs *not* be with you :D
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I'd love the hair. I hate that it is in gift boxes, though. D: Simply because I have such bad luck with boxes. Congrats on getting the hair, nivid!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Ok, so I have the black event shoes. But the game is already going through j e r k y motions, and I'm guessing I'm going to lose them. And I spent 240 K-gems opening boxes to get them. The worst thing is, it's not just when you're playing; the game doesn't even need to be open to crash and burn. I want to buy some gems, but again, I'm afraid I'll lose them; but I have to do the Jackson Hole event all over again and so I want the same gorgeous, warm Nours jacket I'd used for it the first time. The lighter, baby blue one I still have isn't warm enough for snowy Wyoming. Heh. (Yasssss. I buy things for events. Unlike in KKH, I don't have a biiigggggg wardrobe here yet, so why not?) Ugh, what to do??
  • Options
    Isabeau, I would personally hold off buying anything with real money if I were you. I've seen a lot of your posts & your game has reset how many times already? Hopefully this stops happening to you & Glu releases an update with real game breaking bug fixes :)
    Good luck with the event~
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Ooooh! So excited right now!!! ;) Good luck for everyone!

There's also a new goal? Something about some horror producers? Is this new or has anyone got this already?
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

There's also a new goal? Something about some horror producers? Is this new or has anyone got this already?

Seems new. It came up when I opened after the event timer counted down. I chose sneakers, we'll see what happens

I got enough points for the first gift box, but didn't get one.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Seems new. It came up when I opened after the event timer counted down. I chose sneakers, we'll see what happens

Same here! I thought about it and I was like "Well, people do run a lot on horror movies" lol, let's see what happens! I'm getting excited! :o
  • Options
    Yay, I got the dress! Which is the only item out of the three that I could live without. xD But it's still nice. I'd just prefer the hair or the shoes.
    6RPPDD.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yay, I got the dress! Which is the only item out of the three that I could live without. xD But it's still nice. I'd just prefer the hair or the shoes.
    6RPPDD.png

Congratulations!! All of the items are so pretty this weekend event! :o
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts

Yup, got it too! But I choose the perfume, you know I taught it could be mysterious and horror-y lol :D We'love see what happens!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Yup, got it too! But I choose the perfume, you know I taught it could be mysterious and horror-y lol :D We'love see what happens!

I chose the shoes. :O
    With the thought that with good running shoes, you could run away from horror. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options

Oh!! Exciting! ;) Please let me know what happens with your choice, I wanted to choose the perfume but went with the shoes, lol
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm wondering why the event gigs doesn't give any extra event points just like in KKH. It should count towards getting bonus points after completing the gigs. Question: is there only 1 event gig or is there 3 event gigs altogether?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm wondering why the event gigs doesn't give any extra event points just like in KKH. It should count towards getting bonus points after completing the gigs. Question: is there only 1 event gig or is there 3 event gigs altogether?

I don't think any of us have gotten far enough to know. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Same here! I thought about it and I was like "Well, people do run a lot on horror movies" lol, let's see what happens! I'm getting excited! :o

Dang it!! I didn't think about how you run in horror movies. I was thinking all "running is so sporty" *facepalm*

Congrats to everyone who got something in the gift box, I got 10 energy... I'm so glad I jumped on the forum before heading to bed. Have been MIA from the forum for a few days and so busy with life today I didn't even open my game to notice there was an event. Traveling all day tomorrow so won't be able to grind much but hopefully I'll get a few items when it is all said and done. There's some cute stuff!! Good luck everyone. Can't believe we got an event on a Tuesday!