Options

Level 20

SJeffery1981SJeffery1981 Registered Users 7 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any more levels after 20?

I am no longer receiving new storylines and my progress bar is no longer increasing.

If it is .... when are there liking to be more levels?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A Glu employee had mentioned there will be. We just dont know when.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    U know what bugs me abt KKG level 20???

In KKH when u reach the max level, not only does it say "max level", but u can at least continue to accrue exp points until the bar completely fills up, so when an update is released with more levels, you automatically level up.

In KKG, however the exp point aren't accruing, they just vaporize into thin air...so when there's an update and additional levels are added, we'll still have to complete level 20, before leveling up.

I hope this rant makes sense lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hopr there will be a big update soon with much new quets and new things. The game starts to get boring.
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    U know what bugs me abt KKG level 20???

In KKH when u reach the max level, not only does it say "max level", but u can at least continue to accrue exp points until the bar completely fills up, so when an update is released with more levels, you automatically level up.

In KKG, however the exp point aren't accruing, they just vaporize into thin air...so when there's an update and additional levels are added, we'll still have to complete level 20, before leveling up.

I hope this rant makes sense lol

It does!! And you're absolutely rigth, I wish this happened in KKG, too because this way it would be a lot easier to level up when the update comes, which I hope is soon! :o
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Let's hope GLU will release an update soon with new levels and new stuff in wardrobe. Also, something happened in the past week, i don't receive anymore videos to watch for energy or kgems and it's not ok because everything is so expensive in this game si it's kinda hard to buy nice things.
    This game needs a lot of improvements. A lot!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    It does make sense and I completely agree. You should be able to accrue your exp points for the when the update happens. It seems pointless to carry on playing until the new update.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Agreed. Hope they make the change soon!

My android game also suddenly stopped getting the option to watch videos for Kgems 1-2 weeks ago.
    PM to add
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Agreed. Hope they make the change soon!

My android game also suddenly stopped getting the option to watch videos for Kgems 1-2 weeks ago.

I still have the option to watch videos, but it tells me that there are not availible videos now or something like that. Before, i was able to see at least 10 per day for energy and kgems.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Same ... It's really annoying
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    It does make sense and I completely agree. You should be able to accrue your exp points for the when the update happens. It seems pointless to carry on playing until the new update.

Exactly, we're losing so many experience points playing without any updates on the levels :(