Options

WWF Event

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
Hey guys, there's an update out in the store!
New clothing items (minimal and not very cute)
New event quest line
New WWF event

The event resembles that of a VIP event, except we buy water droplets and the proceeds go to WWF. So, the event does not use K-Gems. I do not know if I will participate or not. I like the second outfit better. I love new hairstyles but I am not crazy about this one. I hate the dress. I do like the jacket, leggings, and shoes from the second outfit, though. Haha. They just aren't very clear on how to receive the second outfit. :s

xDoNG6.png
OyH6XS.png
Daily iOS KKH player
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm so excited!!!!!

UPDATE:
    NVM... :(
    I'm so disappointed
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    If anyone can provide details on how to receive the second outfit, it would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't seem to have the usual gift-box style.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    For Apple users only. **** you, Glu. So... no weekend event for android players? Well done!
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    For Apple users only. **** you, Glu. So... no weekend event for android players? Well done!

My time is counting down...looks like something will start at 8pm ET 2nite

Andriod player
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »

Sorry, I didn't know it was Apple-only. However, this may not be the normal weekend event, because this one lasts until April 24. So there may indeed be another update for all players since this one lasts for 10 days.
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    My time is counting down...looks like something will start at 8pm ET 2nite

That is great news! I see you are an Android player. I feel horrible for making this thread. I thought this event was for everyone. But at least you guys get an event this weekend. I wonder if we will all get it. I do not have a timer counting down to anything for tonight.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Ugh, I'll agree. Disappointing. I do love the dress and most importantly the tattoo. Idk why I'm so obsessed with tattoos in this game, maybe because I don't have any IRL. LOL.

Would like to know how many "droplets" it would take to get the tattoo. Also, I really hope we still have a real event this weekend.

On the bright side, at least we have more clothes and gigs, and a new location ?
  • Options
    I'm slightly. As you guys can see from my photos above, I had 32/30 energy because I got 2 energy from a gift box. Well, earlier today I got 5 more from my daily box and it stacked to 37/30.

I just opened the game and I have 32 again. -.-
    Either energy doesn't stack more than once OR my game glitched.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Aww man, I love the 'earnables' and the jacket, but I don't really like spending real money unless I ABSOLUTELY want something. These items I can live without. But it's great that all purchases on drops will be donated :)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't know it was Apple-only. However, this may I feel horrible for making this thread. I thought this event was for everyone. But at least you guys get an event this weekend. I wonder if we will all get it. I do not have a timer counting down to anything for tonight.

Not ur fault LantsPance...it's Glu's. They've done this before in KKH *sign

Andriod player
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    It is very nice that every purchase on drops will be donated. I appreciate these actions.
    But...
    We, players, we were waiting for a BIG UPDATE with more (pretty) clothes and hair. The new clothes in wardrobe are everything but not cute or even atractive so we spend money or gems or even coins on them.
    Please GLU, think better next time! Also, think adding at least level 21.
    I like though that we have Milan as a new locatin and the storyline.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    how to get the other outfits the community as in everyone playing has to buy droplets and we all together will unlock the second outfit together by buying droplets. there even a bar that shows you how far we are.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Oh okay. That's a cool concept. Do you get it if you buy any amount of droplets? I really like the second outfit.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Oh okay. That's a cool concept. Do you get it if you buy any amount of droplets? I really like the second outfit.

the first outfits are for the droplets u buy after the ten days if im right and the bar is filled from everyone then the second outfit is everyone's we have to work together to get em.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    :( it restarted for me its the first time it ever did that. :( after i gave em a dolla
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg, I love the hair and the dress. and since KKH is 'probably' VIP, I may actually do it. Little happy dance over here. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    :( it restarted for me its the first time it ever did that. :(after i gave em a dolla

This made me chuckle:)

Andriod player
  • Options
    I saw on Instagram that the hair is 25. Not sure about the dress or tattoo yet:/
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Yeah no I'm not doing this
    I feel forced and I don't like that
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The guys stuff I found on instagram.

YuxPWRZ.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The guys stuff I found on instagram.

YuxPWRZ.jpg

Oh wow the hair looks decent and I love the jacket.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I looove the girls hair but I don't want to pay 6,99$ to buy it! (If the number of drops needed is really 25)
    I'll think about it, but just saying, Glu, nobody wants to have useless stickers okay? So yeah I don't see the point of buying 5 drops to get some stickers...

Oh and for the other outfit, can we only participate if we buy drops? How does it work? I don't understand even tough I read what you said KyndallTheKing :/

And wbu guys, are you going to buy some drops? Love the idea of the whole association thingy tho :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I don't have this event yet :( Is it going to start later for Android users? Sorry if this has already been answered!

I have the Get It Started event even though I'm on level 20...? lol that's a pretty dress, tho! I think it's the gold, long sleeves one that everyone got when they started their game? :o

P.S: Is there a new quest? I read something about it but not sure if you're supposed to get it immediately? Thanks for any information and once again, sorry if this has already been answered!
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I don't have this event yet :( Is it going to start later for Android users? Sorry if this has already been answered!

I have the Get It Started event even though I'm on level 20...? lol that's a pretty dress, tho! I think it's the gold, long sleeves one that everyone got when they started their game? :o

P.S: Is there a new quest? I read something about it but not sure if you're supposed to get it immediately? Thanks for any information and once again, sorry if this has already been answered!

Sadly, I'm pretty sure the event is Apple only :(

I bought it when I started too but never really wore it so if you don't need KGems, it's pretty much a waste lol. (except if the pricing is really good which I don't remember)

I had no new quests but Kylie texted me to meet her at cantina so maybe that's the start of a new one?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Sadly, I'm pretty sure the event is Apple only :(

I bought it when I started too but never really wore it so if you don't need KGems, it's pretty much a waste lol. (except if the pricing is really good which I don't remember)

I had no new quests but Kylie texted me to meet her at cantina so maybe that's the start of a new one?

Oh!! That might be why I don't have it lol thank you so much! :o

And it probably is! So exciting! Let me know if that's a new quest :D
  • Options
    The quest seems to be related to charity and the WWF event
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Not totally sure I understand about the 2nd outfit with the jacket yet.

Also, I like the idea, but $5 which basically only gets you hair is tough. Esp since the only part of your hair color you see are the roots.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    To start, I like the idea of the event. I honestly wish the clothes were more fashionable but I'm glad Glu participated to begin with. To the Android users feeling slighted, this is a concept Apple came up with -- as far as I know, to bring awareness to WWF. It's taken over our App Store pretty much. Just FYI. :)

It's confusing though. I have no idea how to make progress, even after making a $1 donation. All I've earned is a sticker ... And I literally lol'd at that. Not to sound whiny, but I expected a wee bit more... Like being able to make progress on the second outfit. I'm hoping it works once I complete another gig.

Has anyone figured it out yet?
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    kdominique wrote: »
    To start, I like the idea of the event. I honestly wish the clothes were more fashionable but I'm glad Glu participated to begin with. To the Android users feeling slighted, this is a concept Apple came up with -- as far as I know, to bring awareness to WWF. It's taken over our App Store pretty much. Just FYI. :)

It's confusing though. I have no idea how to make progress, even after making a $1 donation. All I've earned is a sticker ... And I literally lol'd at that. Not to sound whiny, but I expected a wee bit more... Like being able to make progress on the second outfit. I'm hoping it works once I complete another gig.

Has anyone figured it out yet?

Someone said that the second outfit is a community event, where each droplet purchased goes towards unlocking the second outfit and if enough droplets were purchased by the end of the event, everyone who purchased any quantity of droplets will get the second outfit? That's the way I understood it, anyway. Haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Android players actually get some bonus offer. 5 k-gems for 5 ratings on gigs. It's pretty cool.
    I don't know how about Apple users...
  • Options
    Yeah cool concept. Bud android players take the cake. Not only do they not have to pay real money to participate in N event, they are getting FREE gems. In what world did Glu think this was a fair trade?