GLU PLEASE FIX the GLITCHES

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
The glitches in this game are BEYOND ridiculous!!

Multiple times now the game has crashed and I've lost all the progress I've gained for however long I've been playing. This seems to be a wide spread issue, I know several of my friends are also having the same problems in their games. GLU, it's feeling to us like you've thrown in the towel on this game and we're left to fend for ourselves. A lot of us really like the game, but are getting so frustrated with it, that if its not fixed VERY SOON we're going to walk away and not look back.

These are not minor glitches, they need to be fixed ASAP. Come on GLU... What is going on??! Please get this stuff fixed so we can continue to enjoy your game. These glitches make it really hard to play and actually enjoy it. Because we are worried that our game will crash, and we'll lose our progress again.

EDIT:
If you want to know what is being said by the players of your game.... Go read the reviews in the App Store. It's not pretty GLU! All of the reviews are about all the glitches. If you want new players (and have ANY CHANCE of keeping the current players!), you better get this mess of a game fixed soon.
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    After the April 14 update my game is still doing this. I get so excited with every update that it'll be fixed but never is. I would just delete it but I've spent money on the game. So annoying.