Game save bug?

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
Is anybody else having the issue where the game does not seem to be saving? It cancels out when I've filled up my stars to about half way but the time on the task keeps going down and it's SO annoying! I really hoped it was something they'd fix when the update came out.
I'm never gonna overtake Aubrey at the rate! :(
I'm playing on iOS and I have the latest game update and iOS software.
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I've been having this issue since the second day the game was released. No update thus far has fixed it at all and I must've sent glu 20 tickets about it, everytime they say they're aware of the problem and are working on it. I'm so frustrated I've basically given up on the game. I just haven't uninstalled because I spent real money on it to get a special edition dress and k gems. Rediculous.
    I have the latest version too & play on an Android phone.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I've been having this issue since the second day the game was released. No update thus far has fixed it at all and I must've sent glu 20 tickets about it, everytime they say they're aware of the problem and are working on it. I'm so frustrated I've basically given up on the game. I just haven't uninstalled because I spent real money on it to get a special edition dress and k gems. Rediculous.
    I have the latest version too & play on an Android phone.

This has only happened to me about three times, twice a while back. And then it stopped happening so I thought it was fixed. And then earlier I changed my hair and closed the app. Opened it again later and my hair was back at what it was before I changed it. Such an annoying glitch especially when you're in an event because the timer continues to count down while the game constantly deleted your progress. -.-
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    This has only happened to me about three times, twice a while back. And then it stopped happening so I thought it was fixed. And then earlier I changed my hair and closed the app. Opened it again later and my hair was back at what it was before I changed it. Such an annoying glitch especially when you're in an event because the timer continues to count down while the game constantly deleted your progress. -.-

Yes! That's exactly what happens to me, except 95% of the time. I've lost so many followers because I'll do a date, finish with 5 hearts, and I get a notification saying "there's only 10 mins left in your date!" I go on and my dare has ended with 0 hearts. So I don't play at all anymore...I only get on here and there to see if glu replied to my ticket. Which isn't often. Ugh. I can't believe a company this successful can't fix this after the game has been out..2? 3 months?!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Started having the same problem too with the last update. I already wrote about this saving issue on like 3 different places here on forum, but it appears like nobody care...
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Started having the same problem too with the last update. I already wrote about this saving issue on like 3 different places here on forum, but it appears like nobody care...

It seems like nobody (especially glu) cares. I submitted another ticket after the 4/14 update and I'm the update description it said "more bug fixes" but the response I got from glu support was something like, this update was ONLY for an event that was scheduled, we're working on it so please be patient. I've had this issue since DAY 2 OF THE GAMES RELEASE! What the heck!!! Apparently recent updates have caused the same issue for other players...it's so frustrating. I was so excited for this game and I haven't been able to play it at all. All of the "gifts" glu gave me for my inconvenience don't even count because I collect them but they don't stay in my game because nothing saves!