Report Glitches Here

Comments

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    Device: IPad Air
    Game version: The last update
    Gender & level: Female & 18

I never experienced any glitches but recently I did the 2.0 Retro clothing modeling with Kylie at Caprice and after I did it one time, I had to do it again so I tried to do it again but I just finished it right now and got a text from Perry. So I was texting Perry when all of a sudden the texts disappeared and I had the goal to do the modeling 2.0 retro clothing again!

It's very frustrating and it blocks my progression in the story line (in the main gigs)

Did this happen to anyone of you dolls?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Platform: Android 4.4.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy
    Game version: 1.1.2
    Gender/level: female/18

Game is still resetting even after the most recent update I just lost the giftbox items a moderator helped me receive this morning after I lost tthem the first time when my weekend event reset
  • jochecocajochecoca Registered Users 9 Posts
    Platform: Android
    Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S6
    OS Version: Android 6.0.1
    Game Version: 1.1.2

I've not been receiving any calls/texts from Perry to complete any projects or events. I've only been able to date and that's pretty much it. This has been going on for over a week and I was beginning to wonder if I need to complete any quests before he will give me a call. The uncompleted quests I have are 'Purchase the home in Jackson Hole' , 'Pass Aubrey Madison on the Most Followed List' and 'Pass 100K Followers to get 2 Kendall gift boxes'.

If anyone could help me out and tell me what they think is going on, then that would be great. :D
    Main Device: Android Nougat 7.0
    Second Device: Android Jellybean 4.2.2
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    jochecoca wrote: »
    Platform: Android
    Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S6
    OS Version: Android 6.0.1

I've not been receiving any calls/texts from Perry to complete any projects or events. I've only been able to date and that's pretty much it. This has been going on for over a week and I was beginning to wonder if I need to complete any quests before he will give me a call. The uncompleted quests I have are 'Purchase the home in Jackson Hole' , 'Pass Aubrey Madison on the Most Followed List' and 'Pass 100K Followers to get 2 Kendall gift boxes'.

If anyone could help me out and tell me what they think is going on, then that would be great. :D

I have same issue on my android game, and even after I completed all those 3 goals, I never got any storyline gigs. Just calls from Perry to do random gigs.
    PM to add
  • jochecocajochecoca Registered Users 9 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I have same issue on my android game, and even after I completed all those 3 goals, I never got any storyline gigs. Just calls from Perry to do random gigs.

I've just gotten to Level 12 and Perry gave me a call to do a gig. I don't get calls for random gigs, which I thought occur happen every time you level up but it doesn't...--__-- I just hope they can fix this :X
    Main Device: Android Nougat 7.0
    Second Device: Android Jellybean 4.2.2
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    Device Make/Model: iPhone 6s
    OS Version: iOS 9.3
  • RennnRennn Registered Users 4 Posts
    I dont recieve storyline gigs. I only get calls about weekend event gigs. I contacted glu support and they changed my code twice but it didnt fix it. Now glu support just isnt responding :/

Im on android and level 15
    My game crashes before it even opens. I lost my progress on the event items when I was about to win the skirt I reported the problems to glu and then the game would start crashing the second I opened it plus I was in the middle of the 2nd event of the special items. The game has been crashing for me now and I can't get in for almost 24 hours.
    If you have 2 quests at the same place, all the characters, dialogues, everything gets messed up.
    PM to add
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If you have 2 quests at the same place, all the characters, dialogues, everything gets messed up.

^^ and you can't do them at the same time. tried it once, i was allowed to start 2 gigs at the same place. but afterwards i could only access 1 gig even though the timer was running for both
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I would like to report saving problem. I already wrote in into Support section, but no one still respond, so hope it will notice it someone.

I have a glitch about re-doing gigs. I am still doing the same 8 hour gig and can't finish it because of the saving problem. When I started and later came back to continue the gig, it tells me I didn't start anything. So I have to do it again. I miss the "get 5 gems for 5 rating gigs" event thanks to this.

Android 4.4.2 - Lenovo S850
    Level 16 (have the latest update)
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    ^^ and you can't do them at the same time. tried it once, i was allowed to start 2 gigs at the same place. but afterwards i could only access 1 gig even though the timer was running for both

I had something similar, I started an 8h gig, left to tap for energy and I could not return back. It only showed me the other gig which I didn't start.

This time tho, I started a gig and when it ended, a pop up showed I completed 2 gigs. I left and had to do the same gig I started before.

Quite messed up.
    PM to add
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm posting it here, too just in case!

I have no present/gift box option on my menu inside the game and I'm worried about it because I can't collect my free offers and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to participate on any of the upcoming weekend events if this doesn't get fixed.
    Thank you for any help!

Device: Android - Inco Tablet
    Level: 20/Female/Latest Update!
  • MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi everyone... so I'm guessing this is a glitch or maybe this girl has some X-Men mutant superpowers :p
    This happens quite often and sometimes it's even worse and you can't see their faces. Could it be my device? or does this ever happen to anyone else?

2le2ann.png

Device: Android 4.2.2 Samsung Tablet
    Level: 14/latest update
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Magale wrote: »
    Hi everyone... so I'm guessing this is a glitch or maybe this girl has some X-Men mutant superpowers :p
    This happens quite often and sometimes it's even worse and you can't see their faces. Could it be my device? or does this ever happen to anyone else?

2le2ann.png

I don't think that the glitch is problematic but it sure is a funny glitch lol

I've seen funny glitches on KKH but I haven't seen it yet on KKG.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Just had a new one today. When I opened my game and started moving locations my phone bugged out and thought I completed an event that I definitely have not completed yet. I got the reward from completing the event (but obv not the one you get for sharing your event as I did not do the event and could not post a selfie".

I also have that problem with the multiple events at same place. I hate when that happens because everything gets messed up inevitably :/
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ever since last night none of my progress is being saved I would start a gig spend my energy and exit the game. When I come back its like I did nothing all my energy is there but none of my progress and it Keeps doing that until the gig is over and I finish with no stars.

I uninstalled and reinstalled thinking that would help me but nope I just checked and the same thing is happening
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    I've been waiting on this text from Perry for five or six days now. The event was glitchy from the beginning and showed up twice in my task list so of course I had to complete it twice. It's no surprise it stayed messed up after that but I had hoped it would reset or figure itself out after a while. So far, no dice.

Besides one off event appearances, I haven't had any story lines or unique tasks since this happened so my game progress has been stuck. I have no motivation to play unless there's an event now. Please advise!

4viBrNx.jpg
    Contact in-game support with screenshots, they will help you.
    PM to add
    Was waiting for refilling my energy and when I come back I had non. In daily free giftbox I won some energy, so I started a date to continue the weekend event, but there is nothing what I can tap and complete the date. Time is ticking and I will definitely loose fans. Not happy about that. This is my first time this happened to me.
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Was waiting for refilling my energy and when I come back I had non. In daily free giftbox I won some energy, so I started a date to continue the weekend event, but there is nothing what I can tap and complete the date. Time is ticking and I will definitely loose fans. Not happy about that. This is my first time this happened to me.

Try rebooting the game.
    PM to add
    I've posted this on the thread that I've already started. The mini update messed up my game.:(
    Ever since I've updated my game to the most recent mini update from last week, my game had glitches. A 'saved has been found' popups has been continuously annoying my screen.

Now my game has crashed on me twice and when I reopened my game, it took me back to the customization screen. I signed into Google and it found my saved game but when I was at level 15 and my doll is wearing her old outfit. I was at level 16 and I've changed my doll into her current outfit.

Here's how my current game looked like before:
    Screenshot_2016-05-18-21-13-05_zpshdjswxnx.png~original

And here's how it looks like after::(
    Screenshot_2016-05-20-03-39-59_zps2f5d4gi4.png~original

How do I get back to level 16 on my current game? Or do I have to go back to level 15?:confused: I don't wanna lose my other game. I've already been through this before and I don't wanna go through it again. Been there done that.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Restart helped. Thank you Naimoster.

But another glitch appear. I was getting ready for that dress already and suddenly all my event points disappeared. I have 0, but my doll still have the tattoo and earings which I won in one of event giftboxes. Also, I started two dates and non of them gives me event points. I can't understand how game can save like this. I really wanted that hair, but it's mission impossible for me with glich after glitch. Again.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Restart helped. Thank you Naimoster.

But another glitch appear. I was getting ready for that dress already and suddenly all my event points disappeared. I have 0, but my doll still have the tattoo and earings which I won in one of event giftboxes. Also, I started two dates and non of them gives me event points. I can't understand how game can save like this. I really wanted that hair, but it's mission impossible for me with glich after glitch. Again.

Ugh, I have the same glitch where I lost progress! I also won the gift box earrings and earned the tattoo already and now lost all progress and don't have the tattoo or earrings. Not sure why i'm wasting my time with these events :(

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    The same thing happened to me too when I was about to win the hair! I am so angry I wouldn't have waste my time this weekend. I know I won't be anymore.
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    My Android game keeps getting stuck on some goal (it varies) and everything I do passed that just vanishes and I'm back to the same goal.

My iOS game works fine except for random crashes and it runs a bit slow sometimes. But at least, the progress is saved.
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Its like someone hacked into my game doing quests for me using my money help!!!!
    Coralfairy wrote: »
    Its like someone hacked into my game doing quests for me using my money help!!!!

I think I had something similar happened like that to me before. I was assuming that it could maybe be a glitch⁉:confused:

My game has glitches. It was constantly crashing. I'm so beyond annoyed with the glitches on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I think I had something similar happened like that to me before. I was assuming that it could maybe be a glitch⁉:confused:

My game has glitches. It was constantly crashing. I'm so beyond annoyed with the glitches on this game.

Did they answer u?
    Coralfairy wrote: »
    Did they answer u?

I only send Glu an in-game ticket just once. Usually the moderator helps me to resolve my in-game issues.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG