Options

WWF Event

13Next

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Guys, gow did you got the jacket? How can i take part to this "comunity"? Do i have to buy droplets first? I do not understand... Also, in my game, it is written like this
    image_zps1xyra9nu.png
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    You have to buy droplets first. If you get the 4,99 pack you also get the hair.
    Julliette wrote: »
    Guys, gow did you got the jacket? How can i take part to this "comunity"? Do i have to buy droplets first? I do not understand... Also, in my game, it is written like this
    image_zps1xyra9nu.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You have to buy droplets first. If you get the 4,99 pack you also get the hair.

Thank you, Linda!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cool! Now I have faith we can hit the shoes!

p2pOMQm.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    If I bought droplets after this, will I still get the jacket or bracelet?

Also, in other games I've played with community events, it always looks like you'll never get everything but for the most part you do, so there is hope.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Yes you will immediately get them.

I've never participated in something like this, but I hope what you say is true!
    PM to add
  • Options
    shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey everyone! Does anyone know how many droplets you need to buy for the second sticker? (The one with the WWF panda bear and blue bg)
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    shairnah wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Does anyone know how many droplets you need to buy for the second sticker? (The one with the WWF panda bear and blue bg)

Hi there

goes as follows:
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Sooo we just got the the leggings so yay, I'm pretty happy about it! Hopefully we'll get the shoes before the event finishes too. :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Sooo we just got the the leggings so yay, I'm pretty happy about it! Hopefully we'll get the shoes before the event finishes too. :)

I really, really, really want the shoes! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I really, really, really want the shoes! :D

Half way there!
    PM to add
  • Options
    This forum has been dead and that makes me really sad. People are losing interest in the KK game. :(
    It looks like we will get the shoes, though, yay!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    This forum has been dead and that makes me really sad. People are losing interest in the KK game. :(

This is exactly what I was thinking... if Glu doesn't fix all the glitches the game has and starts new events, goals, levels, something to be excited about in the game people are going to start losing interest and it's very sad because I loveee the game :(
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts

That's so true, it really sucks... But we can't really keep on using the forums if there is literally nothing new in the game! I only check in K&KG to look at the WWF goal bar and sometimes do a gig... I hope we'll get an event soon and new stuff so we can get the forum all active again :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

I 100% agree. 2moro will be a full week since I've done a gig in KKG. I just collect my gift boxes (haven't "won" a single items either) and like my friends posts... That's it.

I get a notification every now and then asking if I'm going to complete my photoshoot, which annoys me bcuz the gig that I haven't completed in a week is a vlog not a photoshoot lol.

Glad iOS players r having fun and congrats if u win the shoes :D

Glu ...hun...I expect a weekday event and / or an update... Thanks in advance.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I 100% agree. 2moro will be a full week since I've done a gig in KKG. I just collect my gift boxes (haven't "won" a single items either) and like my friends posts... That's it.

I get a notification every now and then asking if I'm going to complete my photoshoot, which annoys me bcuz the gig that I haven't completed in a week is a vlog not a photoshoot lol.

We did get the shoes! Hopefully since WWF is over we can have an actual event this week!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts

Its not just the forum its their facebook page too every post has under 30 likes and virtually no comments. The only comments I've seen on their facebook has been complaints about glitches and complaints about there being no events.
    Personally For me it's the lack of events that's not making me wanna post. I haven't even opened my game in days and I keep getting that "where is Nisha we miss her" notification. Every time I see it I'm like "Nisha's waiting for something interesting to happen " lol
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Its not just the forum its their facebook page too every post has under 30 likes and virtually no comments. The only comments I've seen on their facebook has been complaints about glitches and complaints about there being no events.
    Personally For me it's the lack of events that's not making me wanna post. I haven't even opened my game in days and I keep getting that "where is Nisha we miss her" notification. Every time I see it I'm like "Nisha's waiting for something interesting to happen " lol

Haha, the only reason I get on is to not lose followers so I go on a date every couple of days.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Does anyone still have the gift boxes mine are gone
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Does anyone still have the gift boxes mine are gone
    I haven't gotten a free daily giftbox in a long time. I don't have a timer on them either to tell me when ill be able to get my next free one. That sucks because those were they were the only reason I would open the game during the week.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Um, no. The iOS version is horrendous and for the most part is unplayable. Life is easier just not opening the game.