No free offers option?

JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
Hello, everyone! I hope any of you can help me today with this glitch/problem I've been having since yesterday.

On my menu options (like where the camera is, or the wardrobe option and the goals list are) I don't have the free offers option anymore! I don't have anything on it, just a blank black space :(

Is this a glitch? Is it happening to anyone else? I'm level 20 so I guess it's not supposed to be happening, and the weird thing is that I completed a goal yesterday and I got the 5 KGems from the KGems weekend event so it was working, I just couldn't see it?

Anyway, thank you anyone for any help! I would upload a picture but I don't know how... lol :( Let me know and I'll attach one asap! Thank you! :o

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You mean the button on the bottom left where we usually access to the events page is no longer in your game?

The KGems event is over btw.
    PM to add
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Really? I just received 5 KGems on one of the newest events? Like the reality show or something about it? But yes!! That's the one I'm talking about, like the one where we can find our 3 free offers, one that was daily I think? One from Kylie and one from Kendall, or where we had the PacSun ad when the PacSun Season was on :o I was going to submit a picture but couldn't find how lol sorry! If you need a picture though, let me know!
    I think I understand, there's supposed to be gift box/present icon there. So yours is just blank now? Can you tap on it?

Did you already try re-loading the game?
    PM to add
    Nothing happens if I tap on it, it's like when you start a new game and you don't have anything there, just like that :( And yes, I did! I closed the app (from the background, too) I restarted my device (I'm playing with Android and on a tablet right now) but it's still the same. I'm afraid I won't have the chance to participate in any upcoming events if this doesn't get fixed :/
    First I've heard of this and have no clue. You should quickly send a ticket.
    PM to add
    I'm going to do it right now! And I'm really worried because this could mean I won't have a chance to participate on the upcoming weekend events :(

By submitting a ticket you mean telling them what's wrong from the Support option from inside the game, right? Like the live chat thing (which is not live, haha but it looks like that), right? :o Thank you!
    They answered today, 4 days later which is pretty fast! But they didn't seem to answer my question, they just said I had reached the maximum level and should wait for more updates, but I don't think that has nothing to do with me not having my present/gift box there... I'm so afraid I won't be able to participate on the upcoming events/get my free offers :(
  • ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    yvqdsdvb.jpg
    Does it look like this?
    I have this since the wwf event is over too.
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
    yvqdsdvb.jpg
    Does it look like this?
    I have this since the wwf event is over too.

It looks exactly like this! Have you received any help?
    And now there's an event... and there's no way of opening that event to participate :(

Is the wwf event over? Maybe it's because it's still going...? (I'm on Android, by the way) I mean, it would make no sense but I can't understand why we're having this glitch now. My game was going amazing before. :( I'm so sad we can't participate on the new event!
    Sadly no -.-
    I hope this glitch will get fixed soon. Now there is a new event and I can't Play it is really annoying :/

Sadly no -.-
    I hope this glitch will get fixed soon. Now there is a new event and I can't Play it is really annoying :/

It is!!! It's so annoying because I was so excited to see new items! :(
    Not sure if it has something to do about but I haven't had any gigs either, like no calls from Perry, nothing. It's so sad because I love the game and would love to keep playing it but it's impossible with all these glitches :(
    It is!!! It's so annoying because I was so excited to see new items! :(
    Not sure if it has something to do about but I haven't had any gigs either, like no calls from Perry, nothing. It's so sad because I love the game and would love to keep playing it but it's impossible with all these glitches :(
    I wrote glu an email and sent the picture above too. Hope i will get a reply soon.
    I loved this game so much but like you said. With all these glitches it makes the game impossible to play which decrease the playing mood enormous:/

I wrote glu an email and sent the picture above too. Hope i will get a reply soon.
    I loved this game so much but like you said. With all these glitches it makes the game impossible to play which decrease the playing mood enormous:/

It's impossible, especially because there are events and free offers we're totally missing out. :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    yvqdsdvb.jpg
    Does it look like this?

I had that same glitch before on my new game but now it's gone. The Glu moderator PM me and now I have gigs and I can open up my daily gift boxes. I hope that the in-game issues gets resolved soon for everyone who can't participate for the gig events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections