Work It Weekday Event 4/25

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm actually progressing on this event. On one game, I earned the sunglasses and on my other game I've earned the skirt. Now I'm actually pleased that I will complete it since the last earn able is only 125 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    How many event points do you need for each reward? Can someone help me fill this out?

1 = 5p
    2 = 15p
    3 =
    4 = 50p
    5 =
    6 = 125p
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    last night i only had 8hr gigs and I unfortunately picked one that didn't let me invite a friend. I woke myself up throughout the night but the last time I did, I realized I was not going to get 5 stars on the event. WTH. I did not waste much time between having full energy and using it. That's BS, you should be able to finish an 8hr gig reasonably. Now if looks like I will not finish the event. I only have 39 points today.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    This game sucks!!!
    I opened all 3 free boxes and spent all my gems to open 3 more and got nothing but 3000cash, that horroble collar and a few points but of course nit enough to get the jumpsuit. And , of course, the hair, whitch was the only thing i craved, it didn' even show up!!!
    What the heck is wrong with this stupid gsme??
    Are they joking on us or what????
    I said before that i am 1 step away ti delete this game, now i know i sure am. Dang! This is A TERRIBLE GAME!!!
    So so so disappointed.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    shairnah

PM to add
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ugh my game reset itself now I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish :(
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just need 3 more points to finish the event with only 8 hour gigs left. Ughhh I don't know which one of the events I should start! Does anyone know if I can invite someone in the following quests: Winterlicious Event(Kendall's coat thingy in Paris) A Q-Appearance (in Beverly Hills with the owner of the Q Salon) or Choice Aqua? (The end of WWF Quest I believe)

At least I just hit a million followers so I got my lost gems back! Now, to waste the gems and chase the hair or save them up? :rolleyes:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Do not choose A Q-Appearance because i am now on that gig and you can't invite anyone.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    I'm quite sure Kendall's coat quest doesn't allow you to invite a friend. The event quest (salon) doesn't too. I think your best bet is Choice Aqua?

I was in the same dilemma just now, and then I went and started all my gigs on-hand lol! Turns out I couldn't invite a friend to any!
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yes, I'd do the Choice Aqua one. I think you can invite a friend to that one. I finished the event! I only like the sunglasses from the earnable event but I'm still happy to have finished it!
    Now back to doing no gigs until a new event. xD
    Hopefully we will have another one later this week since this one was so short.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Yess, thank you so much Julliette, Nai & Lants I could invite someone to the Choice Aqua event! Thanks so much <3
    I found a list of most of the in game which tell you if the selfie interaction is available (which means you can invite a friend) just in case anyone else is going through the same thing.
    boop
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hey guys! Okay I seriously JUST got this event this morning! I have NO chance to win the items! I have less than seven hours left for the event and Perry called will call me to start the first job in eight hours. I seriously checked this game all weekend for an event and NOTHING showed. I KNEW I shouldn't have spent money during the WWF event. Now I just feel like a sucker!
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    I'm so far behind in this event that I don't think that I'm gonna finish it on time.:(

I had a 1 hr storyline gig on my new game and I couldn't complete it because I couldn't invite a co-star.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Looks like Glu is gunning down hackers, though I've still seen some on instagram.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205027-Missing-gift-box-button
    PM to add
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Looks like Glu is gunning down hackers, though I've still seen some on instagram.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205027-Missing-gift-box-button

I've submitted my ticket, again, anyway. If this happens to people who have their game hacked why is it happening to people who don't? We're just missing everything :(
    I've submitted my ticket, again, anyway. If this happens to people who have their game hacked why is it happening to people who don't? We're just missing everything :(

It happened when they did it for KKH too, and many had to submit a ticket.
    PM to add
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It happened when they did it for KKH too, and many had to submit a ticket.

Well, just did then! Hope they fix my account soon or at least before the next weekend event :( Thank you for your reply!
    The energy on this game sucks. Is it me or do I always feel like I'm constantly glued to my devices for gig events? I feel like whenever there's an update, there's never been any major improvements. There's no purchasable cars and the useless properties serves no purpose on this game. I'm so sick & tired of paying for airfare and I always end up being broke AF. It's so hard to save virtual cash on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Omg so I opened another giftbox with 80 precious gems and got the hair yay. I was also 15 points away from winning the top but then my game reset itself for the second time to where I was this morning :( so now not only do I not have the hair that I won I also am not gonna have enough time to make up all my lost progress and get the top back ugh. I'll have to message a moderator and see if they can help me out.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I have to accept I'm not going to be able to finish this event :(
    I'm stuck on a solo 8 hour event...no co-star

I'm currently at 74/125 :(

I even actually thought of using my precious K-Gems to purchase energy until I did the math and realized it would cost me figgin' 580 K-Gems !!!!

I'll get the skirt, but the top is just not gonna happen...sad life :'(
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Reading Glu's message about the missing gift box icons and them reassuring us that they do read the forums and tickets makes me feel hopeful for the game's future. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    I got 42 event points for completing the salon appearance!
    I don't think that I'm gonna get the top.:( All I have is an 8 hr side gig to do and I refused to do it. I'm waiting for the storyline gig to be available for me so that I can be able to complete it. I'm hoping that it's an 3 hr storyline gig.

And on my other game, I'm gonna stop and just get the skirt and I don't think I'm gonna make it to get the top. I'm stuck with an 6 hr event gig on my game. I've noticed that the 6 & 8 hr gigs are so gruesome to complete on this game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The energy on this game sucks. Is it me or do I always feel like I'm constantly glued to my devices for gig events? I feel like whenever there's an update, there's never been any major improvements. There's no purchasable cars and the useless properties serves no purpose on this game. I'm so sick & tired of paying for airfare and I always end up being broke AF. It's so hard to save virtual cash on this game.

The energy issue is a nightmare. The airfare prices are out of control and so prohibit some gigs altogether. I, too, am always broke. You can't accomplish anything whatsoever in this game. And when you do, the constant resets, as well as plain old shut-downs, undo everything you've worked for as well as bought. I eliminated spending real money here because the things I bought disappeared due to resets and I lost K-gems--a lot of them, both purchased and earned, so many times that I won't take a chance ever again; or at least until this game is fixed, if ever. Huge disappointment. Shouldn't this game be a priority project?? I hold out hope that things will improve...sooner or later. But it needs to be on the "sooner" side; so many people have already abandoned the game completely. I had intended for this to be a main go-to game between KKH, but I'm just plain afraid to waste my time playing. Someone from Glu reached out to me; I need to reply already, but too many personal issues have kept me in a state of deep depression and I can't seem to pull myself out of it. Ughhhhhh.
    I just finished the event! I love the event top but I knew it seemed familiar. It looks like a recolor of an already existing top in the closet.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    I got the chokers, sunglasses, & skirts on both of my games. It's gonna be impossible for me to finish the event since there's only 2 more hrs left.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

LantsPance wrote: »
    Reading Glu's message about the missing gift box icons and them reassuring us that they do read the forums and tickets makes me feel hopeful for the game's future. :D

Not me. They need to get it together or I'm deleting this game. I've spent real life currency in this game, not a lot (only about $12) but, it's a free game! Only to be rewarded with issues and glitches on a nearly weekly basis. Please!
    A+++ level 36
    Oh! And totally agree with Carol and isabeau about the energy. You really have to nurse 8 hr gigs if you want to get 5 stars. It's WAY worse than Kim K. And the energy bar doesn't go past 30 capacity which is really limiting.
    The more I think about it, the more I realize this game is actually not fun. Hmmmm. Maybe it's just not for me?
    A+++ level 36
    fuEP6ZD.jpg

I got setback twice but with help from our nice moderator I got the giftbox hair and event top after my second reset. Idk why my game always sets me back whenever there's an event
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Ugh yeah, I'm not going to finish the event. So annoying how hard the gigs are when you can't invite a friend.