Options

4/28 Weekend Event: Dating, Grinding or Something New?

DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
My timer is counting down to something. I'm assuming it's a weekend event... Hopefully lol
Looks like "something" will start at 8:00pm ET.
I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hopefully the items are good.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SO EXCITED! Hype train is rolling out. Choo choo!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    from instagram:
    weLZEhd.png
  • Options
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    from instagram:
    weLZEhd.png

OF COURSE THE HAIR IS GIFT BOX! But I love both outfits!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    It's a 5-star gig weekend event. Once again I really love the giftboxes (especially the boots) and feel meh about the earnables.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm so happy we have an event, but... Work it events are literally impossible to finish and I must admit I was kinda hoping for something new & exciting considering what KKH players got this week... :/

But hey, on the bright side: boots are an absolute need and hair is very cute (even though they are all freakin' giftbox!)

I mean, I'm not a huge fan of the earnables but they'll do, at least we have an event! :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow what a busy week for K&K and KKH! I can't seem to put down my devices lol :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Number one that hair is so bomb I just might waste my k gems chasing it and number two I was hoping we'd have a dating event
  • Options
    I was hoping it'd be dating, too. 99% of my gigs are 8 hours. :(
    I love the hair but I can't afford to chase it, especially considering I chased the hair from the other event this week and had no success.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I been doing a bunch of free offers to get my gems up I just really hope my game doesn't reset itself i it used to reset itself all the time but now it seems to only do that during events
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I been doing a bunch of free offers to get my gems up I just really hope my game doesn't reset itself i it used to reset itself all the time but now it seems to only do that during events

For some reason, I don't have the option to earn free gems apart from the videos to watch.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    WOW I absolutely love spoilers!!!!

Thanks for posting triiciiaa :D

Andriod player
  • Options
    Wow what a busy week for K&K and KKH! I can't seem to put down my devices lol :D

Ikr!!!!! This has been a busy and exciting week!

Random thought...whatever happen to KPP? I feel bad for that game (kinda). I think there was 1 update or 2 at the most since the game was released and it still sucks. I really wanted to like it :(

Andriod player
  • Options
    EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    I LOVE the earnables!
  • Options
    Number one that hair is so bomb I just might waste my k gems chasing it and number two I was hoping we'd have a dating event

Good luck chasing that hairstyle. I wish you nothing but the best!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Ikr!!!!! This has been a busy and exciting week!

Random thought...whatever happen to KPP? I feel bad for that game (kinda). I think there was 1 update or 2 at the most since the game was released and it still sucks. I really wanted to like it :(

KPP flopped.:(

A lot of players quit playing it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I thought I wasn't going to like the hairstyle by looking at the spoilers, but I HAVE to have it now, it looks so rocker and tough on my doll! I love it <3
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    I thought I wasn't going to like the hairstyle by looking at the spoilers, but I HAVE to have it now, it looks so rocker and tough on my doll! I love it <3

Same gurl, same!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Love the guys items! (Especially the giftboxes!)

image_zpsucmlcgww.jpeg

But another gig event?? These are SO hard to complete and I have AP exams coming up so I don't have time to grind.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    The gift box hair is super nice.
    Not such a fan of the earnable hair.
    And yeah, I know the feeling. The end of the semester is happening, so school is really stressful and final exams are next week
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    The gift box hair is super nice.
    Not such a fan of the earnable hair.
    And yeah, I know the feeling. The end of the semester is happening, so school is really stressful and final exams are next week

Well at least boys have earnable hair lol
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Has anyone ever tried to work shifts at the salon during professional events? I doubt it works but I definitely cannot do an overnight 8hr gig (all I have available). Will let y'all know if I get points from it.

Also good luck everyone with exams!!! After for years of college and 4 years of professional school I am happy to say that tomorrow I will graduate and never have " school" again!!! Yippee
  • Options
    Omg the airfare prices are ridiculously expensive on this game. I'm doing an 8 hr side gig at Paris on my new game and I cannot fly back to energy hunt since now I'm broke AF. So now I'm stuck in Paris with only $433 left. :(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol when you fly around for energy DO NOT go to new York Paris or Milan. Just keep going to all the locations in Cali and jacskon hole.

And make sure you watch as many videos as you can to get free energy

Also make sure your notifications are on and whenever you get the notice that your energy is fully charged use it up right away don't let a full energy bar sit around
  • Options
    Carol when you fly around for energy DO NOT go to new York Paris or Milan. Just keep going to all the locations in Cali and jacskon hole.

And make sure you watch as many videos as you can to get free energy

Also make sure your notifications are on and whenever you get the notice that your energy is fully charged use it up right away don't let a full energy bar sit around

I didn't travel to the overpriced locations on my new game. I think that on my device, I can't watch lots of videos for free energy per day. I'll just have to wait for my energy bar to recharge then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Won two stickers in my first box. The boots were one box over. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    If I can't get the hair I want the boots the dress is meh to me but it's still cuter than the earnable dress in my opinion
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried to work shifts at the salon during professional events? I doubt it works but I definitely cannot do an overnight 8hr gig (all I have available). Will let y'all know if I get points from it.

Answered my own question. shifts do not count. Oh well it wasn't like I was going to do an 8hr event anyways tonight
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ugh I'm so tired of gig events... too difficult
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yeah I'm at an event in Milan and realized I shot myself in the foot (literally) because I can't leave to get energy elsewhere since getting back is so expensive! I only have 13k and I don't want to waste it energy hunting. I'm gonna try to avoid New York and Milan events..
    Daily iOS KKH player