4/28 Weekend Event: Dating, Grinding or Something New?

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress. Really would love the hair but won't get my hopes up. First box was 3 stickers so I'll be happy just to get the boots. Def glad these events start earlier than the Kim game.

Have a few 8 hour gigs with Kylie & Staci, just hope I can invite someone.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so mad at myself for missing the boots twice in a row. All I got was stickers. I just need 1 more sticker to get those boots. I hope that I get it on my third last freebie giftbox. *fingers crossed*
    2laelnq.jpg

I think that I need better luck on my new game as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm so upset. I bought some gems in an effort to get the hair. I pick the same box every time just because I feel like it increases the odds of eventually getting a prize...
    Well, after picking my normal box (top middle) like 5 times without getting anything, I chose a different one and GUESS FREAKING WHAT! The hair was in the box I normally choose!
    I am furious but it's my own fault. Sigh, another beautiful hair missed. I got the boots and dress, though. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    JGawXyA.png
    Got the boots!!
    And I'm sorry lants I swear the same thing happens to me all the time the second I choose a different box than I normally pick the item I wanted ends up in the box I always choose its so frustrating

I bought a few extra palettes but didn't get the hair so now I give up on it I can't spend anymore I hate having less than 100 gems
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ugh it just happened to me! I decided to pick a different box, and the one I usually picked had the dress!
    PM to add
    I'm sorry for those misfortunes, friends. :( Hopefully our luck will turn around. I loved the hair from the event earlier this week and I love the hair from this week. Why are they always in boxes :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm sorry for those misfortunes, friends. :( Hopefully our luck will turn around. I loved the hair from the event earlier this week and I love the hair from this week. Why are they always in boxes :(

We need more earn able hairstyles. I'm more than willing to grind for it.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Just tried to chase the hair... again with no luck. Once again I am broke
    Well atleast I got the boots through stickers
    image.jpg3_zpszminkiyk.jpg
    I really love them :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    Omg I have the worst luck ever! I won 10 energy bolts on my first freebie giftbox it had the boots. And then on my second giftbox I won stickers and the dress was there.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm so upset. I bought some gems in an effort to get the hair. I pick the same box every time just because I feel like it increases the odds of eventually getting a prize...
    Well, after picking my normal box (top middle) like 5 times without getting anything, I chose a different one and GUESS FREAKING WHAT! The hair was in the box I normally choose!
    I am furious but it's my own fault. Sigh, another beautiful hair missed. I got the boots and dress, though. :(

Same here! :( I choose the top left box even though I normally choose the middle one and guess what, the hair was in the middle box. So I got 1 sticker, yay... I just hope I'll be able to get the boots now
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    Am I the only one who never uses purses and I hate when they're in weekend events because to me that slot could be used for earrings of hair or something
    I rarely use them. I agree with you. Use the purse slot on an earnable hair or jewellery!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm off to such a bad start. Couldn't do anything last night because it was too late to start an 8hr gig. Started the event gig this morning and was never able to get back on my phone so only got 2 stars. Also picked the wrong option (posh event - didn't properly read the info on the first screen :/) so I didn't get the event job :/
    Do any of you know if the second event in Milan (the one with Kylie) is 3 hours?
    Also, don't pick the Zodiac for the event gig, it's the wrong choice. I chose Zodiac and I don't get to get another gig from what it seems because the lady didn't 'pick' me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I think that this is the 1st time that I'm actually gonna finish the event on both of my games. I'm not loving all of this week's earn ables on KKH so I'll focus to complete the event on K&K.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I have made 0 progress on this event!! I only have 8 hour gigs available and I've tried to do them 3 different times and I haven't completed a single one!! So I have no event points and there's no way I'm going to finish this event.

My tappables in NY are frozen (they have been all day I tap them and they never move or give a reward) so it's even harder to regenerate energy.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I have made 0 progress on this event!! I only have 8 hour gigs available and I've tried to do them 3 different times and I haven't completed a single one!! So I have no event points and there's no way I'm going to finish this event.

My tappables in NY are frozen (they have been all day I tap them and they never move or give a reward) so it's even harder to regenerate energy.

Oh no! I'm sorry! I've been trying to avoid gigs that require flying because it's too expensive and we can't afford to come back and tap for energy over and over again.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Just a heads up, I chose the rock concert in Malibu and it's 6 hours plus you can invite someone.

And I learned long ago from the Kim game, never go against your original choice box. Some weeks you'll get the donkey behind door 3, but you'll def get burned some other times.

In my 2nd box I got stickers again, but that meant I got the boots so I'm happy with that. Working my way to the purse now, which I don't know how much usage I'll get out of it, but I do like the length and size of it. I have so many in the Kim game that are too short and too big for my doll.
    IOS

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm probably just going to delete this game all together. I really like the clothes and they've done a great job with that but gameplay wise this game sucks. If they made it easier to regenerate energy id possibly play again but there's no point in spending my entire weekend tapping away and still not getting the items in the end.

Oh well, I'll still be on the kkh forums but this game is dead to me.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I'm probably just going to delete this game all together. I really like the clothes and they've done a great job with that but gameplay wise this game sucks. If they made it easier to regenerate energy id possibly play again but there's no point in spending my entire weekend tapping away and still not getting the items in the end.

Oh well, I'll still be on the kkh forums but this game is dead to me.

Aw don't do that! I'm sure there'll be updates to make the game better! KKH probably had hiccups too when it was new. :(

In other news, my game definitely just glitched and it instantly finished an 8 hour gig for me. o.o I had about a star of it done and then I went to do more and it finished itself... I'll take it lol. Still strange though. It was the gig where we are live auditioning for a show and we have a competitor named Jenny.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    my friend and i just experienced the same glitch where it finished an event for you but you didn't receive any event stars. seriously i was 6 hours into an 8 hour event and i came out of it with nothing. these glitches are atrocious.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    yayayamie wrote: »
    my friend and i just experienced the same glitch where it finished an event for you but you didn't receive any event stars. seriously i was 6 hours into an 8 hour event and i came out of it with nothing. these glitches are atrocious.
    Same thing happened to me. I was in the middle of an 8 hour gig with no one to invite and I just needed 1 and a half stars to finish (which would be enough with full energy) but as soon as I arrived home and opened the app it said the event had 5 stars. I then continued on with the event, hoping it would resolve itself, wasted all my energy trying to complete it and nothing. In the end, it said I finished the event with 5 stars but when the selfie option came up, it didn't show that I won any stars. 8 hours trying to complete the gig for nothing. Waste of time.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    I got 25 event points when it happened to me. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I had no luck with winning the boots on my third freebie giftboxes. I won 10 energy bolts on both of my games. Unbelievable‼ Why am I so unlucky on K&K and KKH?:(

EDIT: Does anyone know how many event points to grind for the last earnable prize?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I had no luck with winning the boots on my third freebie giftboxes. I won 10 energy bolts on both of my games. Unbelievable‼ Why am I so unlucky on K&K and KKH?:(

EDIT: Does anyone know how many event points to grind for the last earnable prize?

200. I'm working on the last item now.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    200. I'm working on the last item now.

Oh wow, that's not bad. I only have 38 lol, maybe I can make up for it tomorrow. But I just won the dress in my second gift box. I honestly can't believe it, I've never gotten a high-range gift box item before!!! I have three stickers too, the boots are actually my favorite, hope I can get 2 stickers in my next box! I want the earnables dress too though!
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Oh wow, that's not bad. I only have 38 lol, maybe I can make up for it tomorrow. But I just won the dress in my second gift box. I honestly can't believe it, I've never gotten a high-range gift box item before!!! I have three stickers too, the boots are actually my favorite, hope I can get 2 stickers in my next box! I want the earnables dress too though!

Nope, not bad at all! It seems like they have decreased the amount of points you need to complete an event by a drastic amount. Wasn't it like 500-600 at some point?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    This afternoon I was close to getting the purse by like 2 points and when I finished the gig I was working on, Boom! I got the purse AND the 3rd gift box with the points it gave me. Def happy they lowered the expectations, esp since I'd really like the dress. Something different than what I have in my wardrobe.
    IOS

So I have a serious tale of woe for you all I was down to about 170 gems and figured I really want the dress or the hair so I took the plunge and bought two boxes leaving me with only 10 gems to my name. Now the first box I got some extra energy but right next to that energy was, you guessed it,the dress.

Now my second box is where the real dread begins I opened my second box my very last box because I'd already earned and opened my third earnable box by this time. So anyway I stuck with my gut, chose my go to box (top row middle box) AND I GOT THE HAIR!!! the one thing I wanted I got it. I literally spent my Friday completing free offers so I could buy boxes and chase this hair. Needless to say I just opened my game to pick the best outfit to go with the hair and post pics on the forum only to see that my game had reset. I got my gems back and not only did I lose the hair I also lost all the progress I made on the shoes.

Glu please fix this reset shenanigans I just lost my dream hair because of it.
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    another lovely glitch -- i opened the app mid-gig and discovered the entire first page of the event had reset to the beginning, aka all gift boxes and prizes unopened on the blue dress page. i had opened through the third box prior to this glitch. somehow it remembered my progress on the second page with the boots and yellow dress but *** lol. how is this app managing to get worse after all this time