4/28 Weekend Event: Dating, Grinding or Something New?

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I honestly don't know how you do it. If my games reset that many times i would quit. at least until there was an app update, then I would see if anything was resolved.

the updates dont help anything. I'm just usually able to get things back but this time I can't there's not enough time idk I really don't feel like playing anymore
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    My gigs are messed up too. My gig that auto completed itself is back now and is repeating itself. Like now I can start it multiple times at the same time at caprice. And there's no option for me to complete another gig that I'm supposed to have with Kendall.

I may get the shoes, but definitely not the dress. This gig was definitely plagued from the beginning for me. I hope they start to figure out these glitches as well as help us out so that it's not IMPOSSIBLE to complete 8hr events when you can't invite a friend. I literally only finished because I bought energy and wasted tons of money traveling to LA. ��
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Finally done! It's my first completed work it event so I'm pretty happy about it. The only weird thing is that I only have 4 hours events now, no more 8h and all of the 4h ones gave me +25 points. Did 8h gigs give the same amount of points? Maybe it's a glitch but it definitely helped me finish the event.

78W57HZ.jpg

Also, Nisha & suplangdon I really hope your glitches get fixed asap. It really sucks that you are not able to play the game correctly! :(
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Finally done! It's my first completed work it event so I'm pretty happy about it. The only weird thing is that I only have 4 hours events now, no more 8h and all of the 4h ones gave me +25 points. Did 8h gigs give the same amount of points? Maybe it's a glitch but it definitely helped me finish the event.

78W57HZ.jpg

Also, Nisha & suplangdon I really hope your glitches get fixed asap. It really sucks that you are not able to play the game correctly! :(

Congrats! I noticed I had some 4h ones, too. I'm not sure what's going on, honestly. Maybe they realized the 8 hour gigs were too hard considering we have a cap of 30 energy and barely any tappables.

I finally got level 20. I guess I won't be playing anymore unless there's an event or an update to increase the level cap because I really don't want my experience points to go to waste since we can't go past level 20 currently.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm about to delete the game.

I spent all my K gems and put a lot of effort to get the exlusive gift box hair for the guys. On my last try I got it and I screamed of happiness. Everything was fine, but later the day the whole situation turned around: the game resetted itself to a point before the event started. All my efforts were lost. I spent my K gems again, grinded for the boxes, but no hair for me this time.

I feel so messed around and I'm so angry. I sent Glu an ingame message. If I get my hair back, I will forget about this. If I'm not getting it back, the game is history for me. I wanted that hair, I got that hair, and then it was taken from me again. I'm so sad that my happiness turned into such anger. I will not accept that.
    To my knowledge, when things like that happen, they usually give you the items that you lost. I hope they can help you with this!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    To my knowledge, when things like that happen, they usually give you the items that you lost. I hope they can help you with this!

Thanks for giving me hope! It is such a bad feeling to get something you really want and then you lose it again :(
    Congrats! I noticed I had some 4h ones, too. I'm not sure what's going on, honestly. Maybe they realized the 8 hour gigs were too hard considering we have a cap of 30 energy and barely any tappables.

I finally got level 20. I guess I won't be playing anymore unless there's an event or an update to increase the level cap because I really don't want my experience points to go to waste since we can't go past level 20 currently.

I just got to level 20 too, and I will simply not do more gigs and waste them since I can't get to more levels. I will save my gigs for events to come and will only play more when Glu will release new levels. I think it's time for an update, the game is out since about February and nothing new (except locations) has come in the game. Come on, Glu, we want to be able to gift friends, we want more events options, we want more daily gift boxes... Just take a look at the suggestions thread!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I just got to level 20 too, and I will simply not do more gigs and waste them since I can't get to more levels. I will save my gigs for events to come and will only play more when Glu will release new levels. I think it's time for an update, the game is out since about February and nothing new (except locations) has come in the game. Come on, Glu, we want to be able to gift friends, we want more events options, we want more daily gift boxes... Just take a look at the suggestions thread!

Well, earlier today I had the idea of looking at the version histories of the KKH game and the first MAJOR update didn't happen for a decent amount of time. So hopefully not MUCH longer. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Well, earlier today I had the idea of looking at the version histories of the KKH game and the first MAJOR update didn't happen for a decent amount of time. So hopefully not MUCH longer. :/

I did the same and found out that the last update was April 24. So hopefully we'll have a new one very soon! Let's keep our fingers crossed that's it's not just another location! :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    You know I wouldn't be annoyed if I was just busy this weekend and didn't have time to get the outfit but no like I spent the weekend playing kept getting set back and literally spent all of Friday completing free offers and chasing that hair and then when I finally got the hair my gig at the Beverly spazzed and reset my progress its so aggravating. And now the game keeps sending me those "where's Nisha?" Notifications. Well Nisha is cooking dinner and thinking about deleting you
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm done with the event. This is the first gig event that I've ever completed. Here's how I styled my dolls with the shoes.:)
    PicsArt_05-01-10.40.29_zpst7cdxjnk.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm done with the event. This is the first gig event that I've ever completed. Here's how I styled my dolls with the shoes.:)
    PicsArt_05-01-10.40.29_zpst7cdxjnk.png
    Those shoes are hard to style in my opinion, but I love how you put them with stripes, nice styling Carol. Your dolls are looking gorgeouss! :cool:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    nivid wrote: »
    Those shoes are hard to style in my opinion, but I love how you put them with stripes, nice styling Carol. Your dolls are looking gorgeouss! :cool:

Thanks nivid!:D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Nisha300 wrote: »
    And now the game keeps sending me those "where's Nisha?" Notifications. Well Nisha is cooking dinner and thinking about deleting you

I cracked up at this point lol
    But eriously all those glitches sucks and I probably said this before but I really hope Glu can get their sh*** together and resolve all the reset problems!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    Hey guys! Remember my problem with my lost progress after the last weekend event?

Luckily the problem got solved very quickly. I have my hair back, and I want to shout out to the great support for their kind help.

Thank you very much, Glu!!!!

I appreciate your help so much and I'm so grateful that you take your player's issues seriously. Now I'm happy again and of course I keep playing the game. It makes even more fun when you know that you can rely on your support <3
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm about to delete the game.

I spent all my K gems and put a lot of effort to get the exlusive gift box hair for the guys. On my last try I got it and I screamed of happiness. Everything was fine, but later the day the whole situation turned around: the game resetted itself to a point before the event started. All my efforts were lost. I spent my K gems again, grinded for the boxes, but no hair for me this time.

I feel so messed around and I'm so angry. I sent Glu an ingame message. If I get my hair back, I will forget about this. If I'm not getting it back, the game is history for me. I wanted that hair, I got that hair, and then it was taken from me again. I'm so sad that my happiness turned into such anger. I will not accept that.
    Hey guys! Remember my problem with my lost progress after the last weekend event?

Luckily the problem got solved very quickly. I have my hair back, and I want to shout out to the great support for their kind help.

I appreciate your help so much and I'm so grateful that you take your player's issues seriously. Now I'm happy again and of course I keep playing the game. It makes even more fun when you know that you can rely on your support <3

Yay!! I am so excited for you! :D Congratulations, I hope we get a content update soon!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Yay!! I am so excited for you! :D Congratulations, I hope we get a content update soon!

Thank you so much! It was really nice of you to cheer me up :o

I hope for an update aswell :rolleyes:
    Thank you so much! It was really nice of you to cheer me up :o

I hope for an update aswell :rolleyes:

I just simply don't want people to give up on the game because I feel like it has the potential to be great like KKH is. They'll get the bugs ironed out!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I just simply don't want people to give up on the game because I feel like it has the potential to be great like KKH is. They'll get the bugs ironed out!

It sure has the potential and I really love it, but some of these bugs are so annoying. At least we have a great support to help us out in these cases :D
    It sure has the potential and I really love it, but some of these bugs are so annoying. At least we have a great support to help us out in these cases :D

Agreed 100%! Here's to hoping for a great event sometime this week where you DON'T lose your progress! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player

That's so cool yayyy! :):):)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    Agreed 100%! Here's to hoping for a great event sometime this week where you DON'T lose your progress! :D

Haha I hope so too! I wish for a dating event because they are much easier to complete :p
    That's so cool yayyy! :):):)

Thank you for yaying! :o
    I hope it's a fast and easy dating event cause I got plans this weekend lol

It should be dating since last week we had two professional gig events.
    Daily iOS KKH player

Me too. We didn't have a dating event for a minute.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hey, guys, the Kendall and Kylie game app Twitter account tweeted me and said they have something 'so dope' coming! :D

bqfDe3.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Awesome! Thanks for posting Lants :)

I wonder what's it going 2 b 🤔
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Awesome! Thanks for posting Lants :)

I wonder what's it going 2 b ��

Well, my original tweet to them said, "Please tell me there is a major update coming soon! I've been maxed level for a while! :("

And then that was their response, so hopefully it is version 2.0, with more content, levels, events, and lots of bug fixes!

Also, you guys can call me Lance if you'd like. I'm sure it's easier to type than Lants. I just liked switching the letters in my username, haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Hey, guys, the Kendall and Kylie game app Twitter account tweeted me and said they have something 'so dope' coming! :D

bqfDe3.jpg

I can't wait! Haven't opened my game since Monday so I'm just regularly checking the forum to see if a new event popped up. I have family coming over this weekend so I hope like all of you for a quick and easy dating event with the possibility to earn the hair (not in gift boxes, pretty please Glu!) I am SO in need for a new hair.

Also, Lance, I know it's a very odd question but you are a girl right? I wasn't sure because you play as a guy on KKH and your username is not that feminine lol
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx