Best and Worst Purchases

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
Forums been pretty dead lately so maybe anew thread can help liven it up.

Anyway what are your some of your favorite purchases you've made on this game and what are some purchases you really regret?

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    9QfYV5r.png

I'll go first I really really regret buying this hair it was like 400 maybe 500 gems (I can't remember) but anyway I remember seeing it on someone else's doll thinking it's sooooo cute but then I bought it and absolutely hated how it looked on my doll.
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I remember buying this top when I thought the Pacsun stuff was going to disappear after the timer, and I said to myself "just buy one so you'll have at least one of them". So I bought this top, it was not super expensive but I was not a huge fan of it so now I barely use it and regret buying it since all of the Pacsun stuff is still in my closet.

hVgOvni.jpg

There are two items I'm super happy I got and they are the glasses from the welcome event: I got them in my third box and I was so happy! They fit with alot if outfits and we don't have any glasses like them in the game so they are pretty unique in my opinion.

I also think that one if my best purchase (it's not a purchase but I chased it a lot) is the white skirt like the ones we have in the closet. It goes with everything and it's totally something I would wear irl! I spend a lot of gems trying to get it and I don't regret at all.

RfOiErG.jpg

Oh and this thread is amazing Nisha :D
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Great thread idea! Funnily enough, I was about to post a similar thread in hopes of livening up the forum!! I'll post my best and worst later. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    worst everything i wish we didnt have to pay so much for 1k of gems.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    So here it is. My best and worst in one photo!

s1P5SX.jpg

My best is the hair! I've been needing a new hairstyle for so long and this is how my best friend in real life wears her hair pretty often! So to have it in the game reminds me of her and I just really love how it looks.
    Now.. I haven't spent many gems on this game on clothing apart from opening boxes to chase event items, but I bought this dress when I first got the game. It's cute but now there's one I would've much preferred to save my gems for and buy instead of this one. This one is cute but I never wear it and I just wish we could refund, haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So here it is. My best and worst in one photo!

s1P5SX.jpg

My best is the hair! I've been needing a new hairstyle for so long and this is how my best friend in real life wears her hair pretty often! So to have it in the game reminds me of her and I just really love how it looks.
    Now.. I haven't spent many gems on this game on clothing apart from opening boxes to chase event items, but I bought this dress when I first got the game. It's cute but now there's one I would've much preferred to save my gems for and buy instead of this one. This one is cute but I never wear it and I just wish we could refund, haha.

Your doll is so pretty Lants, and that hair looks super good on you!
    The dress is very cute tough, I like it haha. Maybe we could do some switches? ;)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thanks for starting this creative thread Nisha :) I think forum will pick up again after the next update as long as it has new content, levels and clothes.

My worst are these pants, I really hate the way bunch up at the bottom , but I wanted a pair of all black pants that didn't cost K-Gemssavings

PhotoGrid_1462246720158_zpslntexc5z.jpg

I could've choose just one "best", these are my top 2

PhotoGrid_1462246640321_zpsd5aos5ug.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Thanks for starting this creative thread Nisha :) I think forum will pick up again after the next update as long as it has new content, levels and clothes.

My worst are these pants, I really hate the way bunch up at the bottom , but I wanted a pair of all black pants that didn't cost K-Gemssavings

PhotoGrid_1462246720158_zpslntexc5z.jpg

I could've choose just one "best", these are my top 2

PhotoGrid_1462246640321_zpsd5aos5ug.jpg

Thank you, Holo! I like the dress but there are other things I like way more! And I don't wear the dress much!

DMV, I LOVE the pink sparkle sweater you have and I was so upset that I wasn't able to get it in those pesky boxes! Ugh!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    lR6YdMX.png

This hair is bae and my best purchase because Im always wearing a twist out in my real life
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Paid real money for this, love it!

opNEx35.jpg
    PM to add