What Clothes Do You Wanna See In The Game

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
Basically what outfits worn by K&K would you like to see on the game. Whether it's an event outfit or clothes added with a new update put down what you think would be nice. I'll my own pics later right now I'm full af and too tired to be bothered with uploading pics lol

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'll go first. I would like to see these outfits on K&K game. I think that the dresses could possibly be earn ables or gift box items for a weekend event.

I would like to see Kendall outfit on an update perhaps on the nearby future⁉

image.php?di=ACMVL.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm still wishing I would have gotten the pop up option to buy the gold dress ��
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'll go first. I would like to see these outfits on K&K game. I think that the dresses could possibly be earn ables or gift box items for a weekend event.

image.php?di=ACMVL.jpg

I don't really like any of these outfits, the only thing I do like is Kylie's eyebrows in the 2nd picture they look so much thicker.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts

image.php?di=ACMVL.jpg

I LOVE the second one so much! Favorite ;)
    But I agree, I'll love to see all of these!
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I'm still wishing I would have gotten the pop up option to buy the gold dress ��

How did that gold dress looked? I have no idea but I see a lot of people talking about it lol :o
    nivid wrote: »
    I don't really like any of these outfits, the only thing I do like is Kylie's eyebrows in the 2nd picture they look so much thicker.

That's fine though. Everyone has a different taste of clothing I guess... but I love uniqueness when it come to fashion.

I don't really like Kendall style that much but Kylie style is more chic & fashionable than Kendall.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I LOVE the second one so much! Favorite ;)
    But I agree, I'll love to see all of these!

Yes! Me too. I just love different styles, pattens, & designs on their clothing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yes! Me too. I just love different styles, pattens, & designs on their clothing.

Yes! They're always matching and creating amazing outfits, would be pretty good to see some more real candids of them! :o
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    157jj8l.jpg

dmus76.jpg

28jckd5.jpg

2h4gxs0.jpg

2nvqk9c.jpg
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I think we already have the lace up boots and the bf jeans and I really want that Jean tunic we got in kkh a while back from a Kylie weekend to be included in this game
    2BgxYXt.jpg
    They already added the braids in the update they should also add the dress I think it would look way better graphic wise on this game
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd love to see that KK:H dress in a different color or two. It would look great on my KK Dolls, and one thing I love about this game, is so much purple. It's enough to make a girl convert. From the Balenciaga bags (Sigh. I need one of these very badly in RL.) But a lot of the Kiley inspired outfits we have in the KKH game would transfer very well.

And the posted looks, I love a lot of them, but I don't get the contrast of the sheer, chiffon like dress, with a Suede jacket. Contrast is good, but is she going to a gala, or on her way to a high school bonfire? Dress or Jacket....pick a style. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    I would like to see these clothes:)
    image.php?di=6WMM0.jpg
    image.php?di=WHFV6.jpg
    image.php?di=44LID.jpg
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
    I would like to see these looks on the game. Kylie style is usually on point. I personally don't like Kendall style but I think that her runway wardrobes looks more stylish than her usual ordinary style. I wanna see Balmain clothing on possibly an future update.

OzeTHh.jpg
    7aCwNV.jpg
    lNTgYI.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I wanna see more high waisted bottoms there's so many cropped shirts we need some higher waisted bottoms to go with them
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    dresses:
    pWqpPJ4.jpgt1asbch.jpg?1

vest:
    5hMsMJF.jpg?1

flatforms/creepers:
    odvUp3K.jpg?1bvYyMkV.jpg?1

gladiators:
    5I2fEgb.jpg?1
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    celine nano:
    bW1EFao.jpg?1
  • Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    Modern corsets, Gothic or otherwise.
    More variety of long-hair hairstyles for the male avatars. Currently it is very limited.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I NEED Kylie's Coachella 2016 rainbow braid!

Y2BIdA.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    OUTFITS:
    - STREET WEAR!!! Kylie's street wear game is on point and they've clearly mastered it with the men's clothing. hoodies, sneakers, t-shirts, bombers, joggers, more flannels, etc.
    - honestly I'd wear anything from the men's closet. considering creating another doll just to have them.
    - definitely more high waisted pants/bottoms
    - lace up front dresses or tops
    - NUDE SEPARATES!!! a la Kim K
    - an Adidas or Yeezy sponsored event like Nour Hammour. i would give all the money for that.
    - removable hats and headbands. just put them in the accessories section and i'd use them.

HAIR:
    - a better messy bun
    - better straight hair styles, maybe parted on the side
    - more hair colors!!! maybe give a sliding scale for different shades
    - give us the option to do the two-tone color look on hairstyles. i love some current hairstyles but hate the ombre'd color.
    - slicked back hair look
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    yayayamie wrote: »
    OUTFITS:
    - STREET WEAR!!! Kylie's street wear game is on point and they've clearly mastered it with the men's clothing. hoodies, sneakers, t-shirts, bombers, joggers, more flannels, etc.
    - honestly I'd wear anything from the men's closet. considering creating another doll just to have them.
    - definitely more high waisted pants/bottoms
    - lace up front dresses or tops
    - NUDE SEPARATES!!! a la Kim K
    - an Adidas or Yeezy sponsored event like Nour Hammour. i would give all the money for that.
    - removable hats and headbands. just put them in the accessories section and i'd use them.

HAIR:
    - a better messy bun
    - better straight hair styles, maybe parted on the side
    - more hair colors!!! maybe give a sliding scale for different shades
    - give us the option to do the two-tone color look on hairstyles. i love some current hairstyles but hate the ombre'd color.
    - slicked back hair look

I agree to all. I especially want a laced up, nude body con dress or top. Also maybe hairstyle with caps on? Like the one you can get in the celebrity perks (KKH)

Oh and please more hairstyles with bangs!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    Perfect! I want baseball caps that can be worn over the hair so that you can either wear them or leave them off.