5/5 Event! What will it be? Let the waiting begin!

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
I have a timer in my game counting down to 7PM Central US time.

And its a.... DATING EVENT!

Found this on Instagram!

qJXSnZ.jpg
Daily iOS KKH player
Prev13

Comments

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Isn't the timer for the Nour Hammour jackets?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Isn't the timer for the Nour Hammour jackets?

oh, you're right. But we are still having an event! I swear they altered the Nour Hammour timer because I'm 99.9% sure that I checked last night and when it said "24 hrs," it was 9pm.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The earn ables are not that exciting :( but I'll grind for it since my dolls needs new clothes lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The earn ables are not that exciting :( but I'll grind for it since my dolls needs new clothes lol:D

Yeah I'm not super impressed, either, but one can never have too many clothes. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I actually really like the earnables, I've always liked business pants and these are amazing & I actually prefer medium and short length hair over long hair. I'm so happy it's a dating event!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    nivid wrote: »
    I actually really like the earnables, I've always liked business pants and these are amazing & I actually prefer medium and short length hair over long hair. I'm so happy it's a dating event!

Yeah they could be much worse. I prefer the earnables to the gift box set. THANKFULLY!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah they could be much worse. I prefer the earnables to the gift box set. THANKFULLY!

Me too! I'm so happy the hair is earnable.

Also, what are you guys strategies for dating events? Do you date only new NPC's? That's why I did for the last dating events we he. And are there some locations that are better than others?

Also Lance, which Instagram accounts do you find the spoilers? I'm curious hehe :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I like to date new people at the cantina in calabasas its been the best location for me
    Me too! I'm so happy the hair is earnable.

Also, what are you guys strategies for dating events? Do you date only new NPC's? That's why I did for the last dating events we he. And are there some locations that are better than others?

Also Lance, which Instagram accounts do you find the spoilers? I'm curious hehe :)

I found this one randomly by typing in '#kendallkyliegame' in the search bar and the image popped up!

As for dating methods, I date new NPC's at Greg's for fast 30 min dates.
    I use the PDA tappable for 2 energy and the Kiss tappable for 5. So you finish an event for 6 energy because you get an energy thing from the Kiss option.
    I haven't tried anywhere else or any other methods.

Also, I knew the Nour Hammour thing was wrong! I knew it ended at 9!

15 energy in first box and 10 energy in second. I'm so glad I don't like the box items this week! Ha!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Is it really necessary to the weekend event gig? I just checked my task list not too long ago and the weekend event gig gives 25 event points.

I don't wanna waste my energy doing the gig when the dates takes less energy & time to complete.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Is it really necessary to the weekend event gig? I just checked my task list not too long ago and the weekend event gig gives 25 event points.

I don't wanna waste my energy doing the gig when the dates takes less energy & time to complete.

I'll be close to done by the time I even get the call to start the event so I think they're just to help. they aren't necessary, probably.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    one hour into the new dating event and two boxes opened when the event completely restarted for no reason whatsoever. this is the same thing that happened over and over on the last work event. I am beyond annoyed and fed up with glu. these events are often the best part of the game experience yet they offer me no opportunity to succeed. it is so incredibly discouraging and frustrating. this one hurts way more than the last work event because I really want the hair.

if they don't fix this glitch soon I might be done with this game. I've increased a ton of time and money into the app but there's no point in playing if this keeps happening. I am making zero progress and when I do it is ultimately erased.

get it together, glu.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Anyone else's game going really slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    yayayamie wrote: »
    one hour into the new dating event and two boxes opened when the event completely restarted for no reason whatsoever. this is the same thing that happened over and over on the last work event. I am beyond annoyed and fed up with glu. these events are often the best part of the game experience yet they offer me no opportunity to succeed. it is so incredibly discouraging and frustrating. this one hurts way more than the last work event because I really want the hair.

if they don't fix this glitch soon I might be done with this game. I've increased a ton of time and money into the app but there's no point in playing if this keeps happening. I am making zero progress and when I do it is ultimately erased.

get it together, glu.

I am so sorry to hear that. :(
    Hopefully a new update soon with lots of bug fixes! Try sending in a ticket! It's the only way they can fix the problems.

My game isn't slow, that I've noticed.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I'm so frustrated right now. I've opened my first box, got the earrings, all was fine. But then, I was at 70 points on 75 for the second box, I do the date, get my points but don't get the pop up saying to collect my box. So I check on the event page and I see the box is checked!

So basically I've just lost my second box. What?!?
    Should I send a ticket? How can I do that?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I'm so frustrated right now. I've opened my first box, got the earrings, all was fine. But then, I was at 70 points on 75 for the second box, I do the date, get my points but don't get the pop up saying to collect my box. So I check on the event page and I see the box is checked!

So basically I've just lost my second box. What?!?
    Should I send a ticket? How can I do that?

I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    I believe you do it from inside of the game. At the top left of the screen, there is an options button. Press that and I think there is a way to submit a ticket from there. Bug report or something.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    I believe you do it from inside of the game. At the top left of the screen, there is an options button. Press that and I think there is a way to submit a ticket from there. Bug report or something.

Thank you so much for always helping/cheering up others on the forum Lance :)
    I'm going to try that, thanks!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    PSA: TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING YOU WIN IN THE GIFTBOXES AND EARNABLES. A mod told me last week that Glu has a new policy where incase the game resets and we lose an item we need tobe able to provide screenshots of the items. The mods just can't send them to us anymore.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    If you didn't get a box, see if it says "Open Box" on the 2nd page of the event instead of the 80 Gems part. Sometimes my game crashes after dates so I don't automatically get my box, but it'll be waiting there.

And yes, pictures every time you make progress!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    If you didn't get a box, see if it says "Open Box" on the 2nd page of the event instead of the 80 Gems part. Sometimes my game crashes after dates so I don't automatically get my box, but it'll be waiting there.

And yes, pictures every time you make progress!

thank you so much Kayla! :D Finally opened my box and got... The jumper!

95Ixi4p.jpg

I'm pretty happy about it but I'm just wondering why I always get the most "important" items when I'm not actually in love with them lol... Why couldn't I get that **** hair last week instead? Okay I'm gonna stop complaining now ;)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    thank you so much Kayla! :D Finally opened my box and got... The jumper!

95Ixi4p.jpg

I'm pretty happy about it but I'm just wondering why I always get the most "important" items when I'm not actually in love with them lol... Why couldn't I get that **** hair last week instead? Okay I'm gonna stop complaining now ;)

I don't mind at all! I really love playing with all of you so much and don't want to see anyone quit. After the tweet they sent me yesterday, I just feel really hopeful that we have something great on the way, we just have to hang on a little longer. Personally, I'm hoping for an update tomorrow since Nour Hammour is over but I'm sure that is wishful thinking. And congrats on that jumper!! Nothing is ever in that corner box for me, haha!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm not very impressed of the guy's stuff. The style is very ravy/gangster. Not exactly my favorite event, but I'm gonna finish it anyway because dating events are so easy to finish :D
    I don't what's wrong with my game but it's stuck on the loading screen. :(

It's taking too long to load. How I'm gonna be able to participate for the dating event when one game is working and my other game is starting to have issues again?

Edit: Nevermind. I literally had to swipe the app several times from my list until it decided to work again. I really hate how slow this game is.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    cHZksjy.png
    hkceY84.png
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    cHZksjy.png
    hkceY84.png

Eww, second week in a row that I do not like the male outfits.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Not quite a fan of this week's male items, but will still earn it. I got the shoes in my first gift box. I actually want the hair because I don't have a lot of hair.

I love the short hair on my doll, and the earnables are def nicer than gift box.
    PM to add
    KKjvjsF.jpg

So just lost all this progress I see this isn't gonna be a good weekend event for me
    Did Glu increased the event points to 625 or has it always remained the same for dating events? I don't know but for some reason this event just seems too difficult for me to complete.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Did Glu increased the event points to 625 or has it always remained the same? I don't know but for some reason this event just seems too difficult for me to complete.

Yeah it's 625 points... :( They probably increased it so much because we said dating events were easy, so they were gonna make it more challenging.

And they also made the bonus points for owning items decrease, I remember it was 4 points per item but now it's just 2 points.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yeah it's 625 points... :( They probably increased it so much because we said dating events were easy, so they were gonna make it more challenging.

And they also made the bonus points for owning items decrease, I remember it was 4 points per item but now it's just 2 points.

I'm literally abouts to do the weekend event gig since it's worth 25 event points. I'm so far behind on my new game since my max energy # is 26.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG