5/5 Event! What will it be? Let the waiting begin!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm literally abouts to do the weekend event gig since it's worth 25 event points. I'm so far behind on my new game since my max energy # is 26.

Hmm I don't recommend. You could get so much more event points out of 30 min dates with those energy.
    PM to add
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    yayayamie wrote: »
    one hour into the new dating event and two boxes opened when the event completely restarted for no reason whatsoever. this is the same thing that happened over and over on the last work event. I am beyond annoyed and fed up with glu. these events are often the best part of the game experience yet they offer me no opportunity to succeed. it is so incredibly discouraging and frustrating. this one hurts way more than the last work event because I really want the hair.

if they don't fix this glitch soon I might be done with this game. I've increased a ton of time and money into the app but there's no point in playing if this keeps happening. I am making zero progress and when I do it is ultimately erased.

get it together, glu.

Hi yayayamie,

I actually sent you a private message about your game issues on May 02, but never heard back. Did you get the message?

Thanks,
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    This is my lucky box for Jax!! Always love more hair!

lH8dJUP.png
    gQtHo3e.png
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hmm I don't recommend. You could get so much more event points out of 30 min dates with those energy.

I didn't win any gift box items and the 30 minute dates just gives 10 event points.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I didn't win any gift box items and the 30 minute dates just gives 10 event points.:(

But they only take 6 energy! The kiss action gives 1 event point too. With your 26 energy, you could do those dates 4 times and get 44 event points in total. I think you can't even complete the event gig with 26 energy.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

Nai is right! The 30 minute dates are the way to go!

Nai, congrats on your two lucky boxes!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Nai is right! The 30 minute dates are the way to go!

Nai, congrats on your two lucky boxes!!

Thank you!

I was curious about the 1 hour dates so I tried. It took me 26 energy for 37 points. Not too bad if you're running out of new NPCs.
    PM to add
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Can we delete NPCs?
    Pics, pics, pics.
    Lizard wrote: »
    Can we delete NPCs?

Nope. Hopefully in future.
    PM to add
  • DivsDivs Registered Users 6 Posts
    Lol the Pic is from my Instagram Page @Divsoberlin :D
    Divs wrote: »
    Lol the Pic is from my Instagram Page @Divsoberlin :D

YES!! Thank you so much for the spoiler! I'm so sorry i didn't credit you! I was in such a rush to post it that it slipped my mind! Please forgive me! :)

I'm other news, I'm DONE!

e41LbU.png

Now I will focus on the KKH event. It will take me longer, haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    dfxTT13.png

My game hasn't reset again but i want those giftbox shoes back I thought they were ugly at first but now they're growing on me
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    A few of my gorgeous NPC dates lol

PhotoGrid_1462564206893_zpswtweqvjh.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

HAH! I literally laugh out loud at some of them. They are a mess
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I got the giftbox shoes back thanks to the mod. And I'm tempted to open another box and see if I can get the romper. Nit sure yet
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I got the giftbox shoes back thanks to the mod. And I'm tempted to open another box and see if I can get the romper. Nit sure yet

If you decide to go for it, good luck!
    I know I have said it probably 100 times, but I am so glad I do not like the gift box items this week, especially after spending so much money chasing that hair last weekend! Haha!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    If you decide to go for it, good luck!
    I know I have said it probably 100 times, but I am so glad I do not like the gift box items this week, especially after spending so much money chasing that hair last weekend! Haha!

Thanks and it's really just the hoarder in me that wants everything I got the shoes then my game reset and I got the earrings from getting stickers in my boxes. So now the little psycho in me just wants the romper so I can say I have everything lol.
    Thanks and it's really just the hoarder in me that wants everything I got the shoes then my game reset and I got the earrings from getting stickers in my boxes. So now the little psycho in me just wants the romper so I can say I have everything lol.

I can totally relate with that! Haha, I hope you get it! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Those lip colors oh my god
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    Omg my game is a mess that I think that I just got glitches again. That's so cray cray:(

When I opened up my game to start dating again, my game changed my doll's physical appearance and her clothes. I also noticed that my game automatically started a storyline gig at NY for me even though I never pressed start. I only had 1 hr left to finish the gig even though my energy bar wasn't fully recharged. I finished it so that I wouldn't lose any fans and fail miserably at the gig.

My game deducted my cash & kgems and now I'm broke AF. I remembered that I last left my doll at Santa Monica and my doll traveled to NY without my permission.

My game bought clothes for my doll that I never ever purchased before.

Now my game automatically started the first weekend event gig even though I never pressed start to begin the gig. WTH⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I don't mind at all! I really love playing with all of you so much and don't want to see anyone quit. After the tweet they sent me yesterday, I just feel really hopeful that we have something great on the way, we just have to hang on a little longer. Personally, I'm hoping for an update tomorrow since Nour Hammour is over but I'm sure that is wishful thinking. And congrats on that jumper!! Nothing is ever in that corner box for me, haha!

What did the tweet you? Sorry if I missed that in an earlier post
    They said that something "so dope" was coming up
    suplangdon wrote: »
    What did the tweet you? Sorry if I missed that in an earlier post
    Hey, guys, the Kendall and Kylie game app Twitter account tweeted me and said they have something 'so dope' coming! :D

bqfDe3.jpg

I tweeted them and told them that I was maxed level and that I hope more content was coming soon and they replied that ^
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Whew! I've finally completed the 1st weekend event gig even though my game has glitches. I've also completed 2 more dates just to get the top.

Now the only thing I have left to to do is to get the hairstyle for my two dolls.

I'm hoping that my game doesn't automatically starts the second weekend event gig for me.

I'm trying my best to avoid losing my fan base on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

16_05_06_19_28_07_811_deco.jpg
    free photo upload

I finally finished. And here's some of my dates
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    16_05_06_19_28_07_811_deco.jpg
    free photo upload

I finally finished. And here's some of my dates

Congrats! :) I love all the hair you have, your doll looks so good!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    Congrats! :) I love all the hair you have, your doll looks so good!

Thank you :) your doll looks super cute in the best and worst purchases thread too
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    41 dates later and I'm done :)
    image.jpg
    GC: TTemb
    I tweeted them and told them that I was maxed level and that I hope more content was coming soon and they replied that ^

OMG excited! Any speculation on what it could be?
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    A bit behind. Just got the pants, but since I just broke my toe running into a vacuum cleaner I'm pretty sure I can do some damage while while I wait for the swelling to go down lol.

Also 2 gift boxes so far, energy & cash. Only saw the earrings never the jumper or the shoes. Same thing happened last wk, def will not chase!

edit: last gift box I got the shoes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College