5/5 Event! What will it be? Let the waiting begin!

13Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's some of my dolls dates. They don't have a type but these NPC guys are fine AF hahaha :)
    iDy07A.png

I think that dating events are my most favorite events because it's fun. My dolls are flirts ;) whenever they see a cute NPC guy...they always make the first move.

Edit: I'm so happy that I've completed the event on both of my games.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm done with the event too! And I must say, I'm in love with the hair. It's so classy and elegant!

TP7lg3i.jpg

I'm really happy to be free from grinding this weekend because family and friends are coming home today and I'll have no time at all. :)
    Nai, maybe we'll have other types of events (like VIP, I'm saving my gems since such a long time!), I really hope we get new levels and I don't know, other types of gift boxes, new storylines or options in the games like getting to create our own cosmetic company (hello Kylie!) and finally being able to gift our friends! I'm basically saying all my suggestions but let's stay hopeful lol
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I also completed on both my games a few hours ago.

Holo I've not spend any Kgems and waiting too! For a very long time actually.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Nai, I hope the update consists of new levels, for sure. LOTS of bug fixes. The ability to delete contacts from our phone ( I have so many from dating events ). Kylie's rainbow hair from Coachella, no matter how they choose to implement it, although they'll probably replace the Coachella boxes we have now but that's just speculation! I think I'll be happy with any update as long as bugs are fixed and new levels are added so I can actually play again. I hope you guys get a VIP event but I'm reluctant to say that because I shake in my boots thinking about how many gems that would cost. Haha!
    Daily iOS KKH player

I have over 800 KGems and I really want to spend them! I think the only purchase I make with them are boxes when I want to chase an item.

Lance, I feel the same about the boxes. I don't know about you, but I've completed the rainbow one since a long time, I only have to get the white cropped top and shorts in the Kylie one and I only got the glasses in Kendall's one (but I'm 9/10 for the boots)
    So I hope we get more gift boxes because the prizes in the one we have don't actually appeal me much now.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I have over 800 KGems and I really want to spend them! I think the only purchase I make with them are boxes when I want to chase an item.

Lance, I feel the same about the boxes. I don't know about you, but I've completed the rainbow one since a long time, I only have to get the white cropped top and shorts in the Kylie one and I only got the glasses in Kendall's one (but I'm 9/10 for the boots)
    So I hope we get more gift boxes because the prizes in the one we have don't actually appeal me much now.

I don't like Kendall's current box. I got the glasses and wouldn't mind the boots but I don't care about the top and shorts. I have the full outfit from the other two. Bring on the rainbow hair!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I don't like Kendall's current box. I got the glasses and wouldn't mind the boots but I don't care about the top and shorts. I have the full outfit from the other two. Bring on the rainbow hair!

I don't like Kendall's box either except for the boots. I'm not a huge fan of the white ensemble Kylie wore at Coachella so I don't really care about not having it. Oh, and the stickers... They are so useless! Come on Glu, we want clothes not stickers.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I hope the update will have new levels, but I understand if they're trying to go slow on the level since the game is fairly new.

About the coachella hair, I remember reading somewhere that they were considering it : )

Hope they don't replace the boxes, maybe add on new boxes, since I haven't received all the prizes for my male game. I have a completist attitude lol.
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Did a LOT of work last night, leveled up to 20 and was able to even go on a longer date before bed. Now up to 444. Running out of guys to go on 30 minute dates with though lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I got the giftbox shoes back thanks to the mod. And I'm tempted to open another box and see if I can get the romper. Nit sure yet
    Hi Nisha how did you go about contacting support to get your shoes back? My game has thrown me back in time to where I was at the beginning of the event nine times now, and I honestly give up because I can't make it past the pants before it happens again, but this time I got screenshots of the earrings and pants before I lost them.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    I hope the update will have new levels, but I understand if they're trying to go slow on the level since the game is fairly new.

About the coachella hair, I remember reading somewhere that they were considering it : )

Hope they don't replace the boxes, maybe add on new boxes, since I haven't received all the prizes for my male game. I have a completist attitude lol.

I've always wondered what the boxes are for the males! Would you mind posting them sometime?
    As far as the level cap, I agree. It is fairly new and I'm fine if they progress slowly, but at least raising the cap by one or two would really help out because right now I don't want to do story quests since I don't get experience for them. As for as the Coachella hair, yeah they tweeted someone who asked for it with a smirking emoji so it's pretty much guaranteed. Hopefully.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I've always wondered what the boxes are for the males! Would you mind posting them sometime?
    As far as the level cap, I agree. It is fairly new and I'm fine if they progress slowly, but at least raising the cap by one or two would really help out because right now I don't want to do story quests since I don't get experience for them. As for as the Coachella hair, yeah they tweeted someone who asked for it with a smirking emoji so it's pretty much guaranteed. Hopefully.

Or for the levels, they could at least let us progress through level 20. At least we could still get experience from dates and gigs!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    Lants, the men's items.

1. Shoes, jeans, shirt, tattoo (earned everything)
    2. Glasses, shoes, shirt, hair (earned glasses and shoes)
    3. Watch, shoes, pants, shirt (nothing lol)

n8SOGle.jpg
    PM to add
    Lants, the men's items.

1. Shoes, jeans, shirt, tattoo (earned everything)
    2. Glasses, shoes, shirt, hair (earned glasses and shoes)
    3. Watch, shoes, pants, shirt (nothing lol)

n8SOGle.jpg

Oh, cool! Thank you!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Did a LOT of work last night, leveled up to 20 and was able to even go on a longer date before bed. Now up to 444. Running out of guys to go on 30 minute dates with though lol

Did you tried flirting with the NPC guys at Milan? I've founded new NPCs there when my dolls were constantly finding the same ones at WeHo & Hollywood hah:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Did you tried flirting with the NPC guys at Milan? I've founded new NPCs there when my dolls were constantly finding the same ones at WeHo & Hollywood hah:D

lol, you know, I haven't even been to Milan yet? Oops! But I'll have to visit for the next dating event for sure! Luckily I finished today, yay!

20hpjkj.jpg
    IOS

One hour left until the end of the event! Do you guys think we'll have an update/new clothing line/other exciting stuff after it?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    One hour left until the end of the event! Do you guys think we'll have an update/new clothing line/other exciting stuff after it?

99.9% sure not today lol.
    Maybe some time this week, hopefully.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Yay for another successful event! Congrats to everyone who was able to finish it!!

Here's to hoping for a great week for the game and hopefully a new update!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi Nisha how did you go about contacting support to get your shoes back? My game has thrown me back in time to where I was at the beginning of the event nine times now, and I honestly give up because I can't make it past the pants before it happens again, but this time I got screenshots of the earrings and pants before I lost them.

Sorry I'm replying so late i was out yesterday and most of today. But usually I just pm eggsandbananas that's the mod that always helps me. And I tell him/her what I lost and what happened to my game and he/she sends it to me. Make sure you have screenshots of what you lost.
    E&B is solid. They've helped me quite a bit as well.

<waves!>
    IOS

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Aw, too bad I deleted this game since they never answered my in-game tickets. If only I knew the Glu Mods can help with the K&K game too. Oh well!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Sorry I'm replying so late i was out yesterday and most of today. But usually I just pm eggsandbananas that's the mod that always helps me. And I tell him/her what I lost and what happened to my game and he/she sends it to me. Make sure you have screenshots of what you lost.

Thank you :)

I think I'm going to take a break from playing this game because the throwing back in time thing happens too much. I even started using energy cheat on my game because I would always lose progress on events over and over again, and that was the only way I could keep up. This event I didn't use any cheat to get my items I lost but I'm just being honest and hope that glu can read this and realise the glitch makes the game pretty much unplayable. I hope they are working on a fix because no update so far has changed it. It even takes away your kgems if you buy something before you are thrown back, which clearly sucks. I won't pm the mod because I doubt they would want to help me if I have used energy cheat in the past lol but seriously this event with no cheating I got thrown back in time 10 times to the beginning and I just gave up so yeah please fix for other players Glu.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thank you :)

I think I'm going to take a break from playing this game because the throwing back in time thing happens too much. I even started using energy cheat on my game because I would always lose progress on events over and over again, and that was the only way I could keep up. This event I didn't use any cheat to get my items I lost but I'm just being honest and hope that glu can read this and realise the glitch makes the game pretty much unplayable. I hope they are working on a fix because no update so far has changed it. It even takes away your kgems if you buy something before you are thrown back, which clearly sucks. I won't pm the mod because I doubt they would want to help me if I have used energy cheat in the past lol but seriously this event with no cheating I got thrown back in time 10 times to the beginning and I just gave up so yeah please fix for other players Glu.

My game used to reset like yours & it still does sometimes but when it gets bad I uninstall and reinstall the app. If you're game is saved on Google play or Facebook you won't have to worry about losing all your progress. You could give that a try. But waiting for an update would probably be best.