I'm about to give up on this game

mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
Okay so I need to vent, yall. I've been playing KKH forever and was SO stoked for K&K and download it the day it was released. By the end of the second day of release my game stopped saving progress, i.e. I finish a date, claim rewards, post to my vlog, & gain followers. And then the second I exit the game and get back on its like I never did anything, no vlog post rewards are gone followers are gone. After the update now my game saves progress maybe 10% of the time - but I don't even bother playing. With this most recent update I got excited, like I do with all updates, that the bug would be fixed. Well now anytime an add pops up my game crashes immediately and resets me back to where I was. I'm SO frustrated! There's been some pretty bad bugs before with KKH, and they fixed them within days. It's been 3 months! Am I the only one having this issue?! I don't wanna try to un and reinstall because I spent real cash on this game when it first came out & I don't wanna risk it. At first Glu was super polite about this issue in my tickets but recently it's been, "be patient this update wasn't even for bug fixes" when on Google play it CLEARLY says "bug fixes" with the update. Urg! Sorry, long rant.

Comments

• BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    That's why I'm waiting for some months before installing K&K I've been hearing about all these bugs that I don't deal with that lol.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Having saving issue too. For some time already, sometimes I play, sometimes I rather don't. If I do not like the event clothes, I don't play, because I would be upset the game wasn't saved.
    I finished last event - I am surprised that it's be saving all the time. I didn't exit the game, I just went back to my mobile screen and also I didn't not stopped the app in app manager. So it was basically running in the background whole event. But it saved everytime.
    I do not think that glu already fixed this issue, I don't know what they are do it, when they don't even realesed some fix update... But I am patient. KKH has some issue from the beginning too, it's not easy to publish functional game immediately for the first time and it just take some time to be perfect.
    I am upset too when the progress do not same, or I lost the gig and fans, because I didn't save. But as I said I am patient. Looks like they are trying to keep updated KKH, so maybe it's not time for KKG? I don't know. I do not give it up, I know it will be fixed one day. I love the graphic more than in KKH, so it worth for me to wait. :)
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Update about my game's issues after installing 5/12 update:
    There was another update yesterday and actually my progress has begun to save but it only saves until an ad pops up; I started a date and finished it with 5 hearts and once I left the date venue and tried going to Malibu for an event an ad popped up and crashed my game but immediately reopened and started back up again by itself amd my doll was back to the date venue like I never left, but the date and the rewards/followers I gained from the date were all saved. Eventually I was able to get to the event in Malibu and completed it and that saved as well but still anytime an ad pops up my game will crash and restart and that's when progress won't save. Does that make sense? Also for some reason if I change my dolls outfit once an ad pops up and crashes my game when it reopens I'm back in my old outfit no matter how many times I change my doll goes back to the same outfit I put her in before the update.
    I'm happy to FINALLY see some kind of improvement though! Now it's just the stupid ads that are causing all my issues. I had this same issue with KKH awhile ago and just ended up buying stars to make the ads go away and problem solved; Buy I don't wanna do that with this game because,
    A. Making a purchase only gets rid of ads for 30 days which I think is really dumb, it should get rid of them forever like KKH
    B. I don't wanna spend anymore money on the game until I know it'll actually continue to work
    C. I shouldn't have to even buy something to get rid of ads JUST so my game doesn't crash
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I can imagine your frustration because I experienced it several times over the months. My games had been doing pretty ok recently until the latest updates. My android kept resetting back to his old outfit, receiving the same call for event gig and re-doing 2-3 gigs all over, in addition having event points reset. Luckily for now it seems to have stopped and I earned a gift box item so I hope I don't get set back. I've already lost so much time... Actually not only this issue, before I didn't get any storyline gig, contacted customer care and they fixed it in 2 weeks. After fixing, I no longer get Perry calls for random gigs. I have no gigs to do while waiting for storyline/event gigs and it's impossible to finish gig events. My iOS game too, I got to the 3rd item and poof back to 0 points now I have just earned the shoes again.
    PM to add
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I keep failing my gigs because of it not saving :(
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • sisipiesisipie Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yeah, I'm about there myself. I lost my gift box in the midst of last weekend's event. I really wanted that hair. And it looks like I won't be participating in this weekend's event, either. I'm quite certain I haven't violated the TOS (and I do have the latest version of the game), so it's really frustrating that I haven't heard anything on my ticket since Sunday night (despite being called a "priority customer"). If for some reason they don't restore my gift box, I will officially be done with this game. No way am I starting over and losing all my event items.
  • CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    They seem to ignore me
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I stopped playing because of this reason. The events especially made me angry. I would work so hard to get event points only to open my game and my event points reverted back, taking away items that I already earned.
  • KUWDRIIIIKUWDRIIII Registered Users 3 Posts
    OMG! Im so mad I just did the weekend event and earned everything put that white top and my game didn't save
  • thisgamelowkeysucksthisgamelowkeysucks Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's crazy cause the game gets even worse after every update. KKH was great from the jump. I didn't have any problems with that game and I'm having the most issues with K&K.
    Every weekend event brings a new problem every week whether it be my status resetting or the clothes not showing up in my closet after I unlock them -___- and the glu support in the game ignores my questions 😩😂
  • jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    I just won the weekend events clothes, closed my game and when I went back to play I'm back at square one... I have given up