Options

Throwback VIP Event

fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
I would like to suggest a mid week Throwback Event. Imagine if you missed some items or got the game a little later than your fellow friends and love to see their looks in the photo stream. You could get the items you missed in some throwback events. KKH is doing it and I am in love. I personally lost some items that I had due to a glintch in the game. I would love to get it back, but now it's impossible. I would be like a dream coming true. What items do you miss most and which one do you love to have in your wardrobe?

Comments

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    It's too early in the game for a throwback event.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    YES into this. need those high waisted black pants from the event with the long blue tank top. my friend joined like two days too late so she missed the KKH Krossover Event with the short wavy hair, camo pants, white crop top and green bootie heels
  • Options
    fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    It's too early in the game for a throwback event.

Maybe it's too early but my game reseted to more than one month back, I don't know how it happened, and I lost my items from Easter, WWF, my donation gifts and more. I really wanted all back but I got some extra Kgems from Glu. I hope the event happens sooner than later.