Weekend Event 5/13

DivsDivs Registered Users 6 Posts
A little Event Spoiler for y'all :)

3AXwNxZ.png?1
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Not a fan of the earnables. The gift box outfit is nice!
    I don't have a timer, though. I wonder when the event starts.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    The giftbox outfit is my fav but fortunately the first two box items are usually easily attainable I wonder if that two piece will split up in the giftboxes
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    The giftbox outfit is my fav but fortunately the first two box items are usually easily attainable I wonder if that two piece will split up in the giftboxes

Yeah it looks like it'll be the top, bottom, and boots in the gift boxes.
    Do you have an event timer?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I love the boots... And that's basically all lol. The earnable outfit is very meh, except for the shoes. I always like shoes! And the two piece is cute but not very wearable... A little disappointed but I'll still grind!

Thanks Divs for the spoilers! :D I'm gonna go check for a timer

EDIT: no timer... I'm going to start a gig anyways
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I like the giftbox outfit!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah it looks like it'll be the top, bottom, and boots in the gift boxes.
    Do you have an event timer?

No timer but I'm gonna be busy next couple of hours so I'm just gonna start a gig just in case
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Event is up! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    There's an update for Kendall and Kylie in the AppStore. Maybe some bug fixes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LOVE the male stuff this week!! Too bad it's nearly impossible to earn.
    image_zpsrxzrpagd.png

image_zpsas63vzs2.png
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    image_zpsrxzrpagd.png

image_zpsas63vzs2.png

I'm jealous of that skateboard.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    I'm jealous of that skateboard.

The skateboard is SOOOO cool!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    image_zpsrxzrpagd.png

image_zpsas63vzs2.png

Nooo! You can do it! The skateboard is really cool! I'm already working on my third item, the ugly earnable female shoes. I got the gift box boots from my second free box. Would love the whole outfit, but I am not going to chase it.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol, I'm glad the guys got something interesting since they sometimes seem to get more of the meh stuff. I love the idea of something new like that.

edit:

question:

-on my project list i had an old event in NYC that I had yet to do. Not only did it include how much cash and level points, but also said ~20 event points on it as well. sure enough, when I finished the gig I had 54 points from doing one 6 hr gig. was it possibly leftover from another event and the points carried over? it def wasn't from this weekend.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    lol, I'm glad the guys got something interesting since they sometimes seem to get more of the meh stuff. I love the idea of something new like that.

edit:

question:

-on my project list i had an old event in NYC that I had yet to do. Not only did it include how much cash and level points, but also said ~20 event points on it as well. sure enough, when I finished the gig I had 54 points from doing one 6 hr gig. was it possibly leftover from another event and the points carried over? it def wasn't from this weekend.

I'm pretty sure you get the points from any professional gig, even if they are leftover gigs from previous events. I had a few of those, as well. By the way, is it just me or are 8 hour gigs nonexistent now? all I ever have are 4 hour ones and sometimes 6 hours.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Shhh, don't jinx it ;)

But yes, all of mine have been 3-4-6 which is much much nicer!

and received the 3rd box with enough stickers to collect the shoes! Never saw the top, but the skirt was in my last 2 palettes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    And there's me with all 8 hours gigs... :D
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay!:) My doll won the gladiators but my other doll didn't win anything exclusive yet.:(

Rw7EOM.png
    GlVieb.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Opened the first two boxes and got 10 & 15 energy, ew! All I want are the **** boots so I'll probably spend a little k-stars to open more boxes if I don't get them in my last box.

I personally don't like any of the earnables but I'll grind anyways since I have nothing to do this weekend...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Super cute Carol :D

I love the guys skate board too!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lizard same thing happened to me, I just earned the shoes a 2nd time. If not I'd been earning the 5th or 6th item now...

I want the skateboard for girls too, is it because of the hand angle that it's not possible? We have the other hand!
    PM to add
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    I have had the same problem with the event resetting 3 times now, I've not been able to get past the second gift box! It's so frustrating, I've never had this problem before!
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Super cute Carol :D

Thanks DMV.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I got the boots through stickers which I wanted. Now I want the shorts but I'm not too sure if I should spend K-Gems & hope I get lucky and win them or get enough stickers :/
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    I got the boots through stickers which I wanted. Now I want the shorts but I'm not too sure if I should spend K-Gems & hope I get lucky and win them or get enough stickers :/

I got the shorts I my giftbox and it's almost impossible to style because of how satiny they look. In my opinion those shorts aren't worth chasing unless you plan on chasing the top to match it
  • Options
    I got the shorts I my giftbox and it's almost impossible to style because of how satiny they look. In my opinion those shorts aren't worth chasing unless you plan on chasing the top to match it

You have a point. I've noticed that some of the outfits in general, especially a two piece outfit, match only with each other. Such as the cheetah print top and skirt, red top and skirt & this outfit.
    I honestly would prefer a mismatched earnable/giftbox outfit in order to match them with other clothes, if that makes sense.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    Omg I'm so ****ed off right now. I was in a middle of a gig and I went back to my game game and then my event points reset like I haven't did a **** thing. Ugh!

This mini update made my games worse than ever before.😠
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg I'm so ****ed off right now. I was in a middle of a gig and I went back to my game game and then my event points reset like I haven't did a **** thing. Ugh!

This mini update made my games worse than ever before.��

Yes!! What the heck, I just woke up and opened my game to complete an ongoing gig, but my points was 0... I should have been getting the 5th item already!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok so I know this is Kendall and Kylie's game but they appear in the game way too often lol I feel like every other gig I'm stuck with them and I'm unable to invite a guest and use their action which is a big help in finishing a gig. Especially on a gig event weekend its taking me forever to finish these gigs because Kendall and Kylie are my guests.

Do you guys understand me or do I sound crazy?
  • Options
    Ok so I know this is Kendall and Kylie's game but they appear in the game way too often lol I feel like every other gig I'm stuck with them and I'm unable to invite a guest and use their action which is a big help in finishing a gig. Especially on a gig event weekend its taking me forever to finish these gigs because Kendall and Kylie are my guests.

Do you guys understand me or do I sound crazy?

Preach this omg! It's so annoying! I also hate when my "guest" is Aubrey Maddison.

Also, I think it was Nai that said the two pieces were not logic and stuff and I also completely agree. I have the cheetah and the red skirt and they are totally non wearable items for me!

I just opened 2 more boxes and got the beige boots. I'm a happy girl now! I love boots so much lol :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx