Weekend Event 5/13

2Next

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I agree, I hate when we can't invite a friend to help. In KKH, there are few times we can't invite someone. And even when our guest from the quest is there, we can still invite a friend usually. I hope KK takes note of this in the future. Gigs already feel impossible to complete sometimes, haha.
    In other news, I'm almost done with the event. I'm not gonna chase the satin outfit from the boxes because I don't really have the money to and having one piece without the other sounds pointless. I got the boots, though!
    Hope next weekend's event is dating.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so mad. The mini update messed up my game. My game resetted since yesterday and now I'm so far behind on the event. I've lost all of my progress when I got the shoes and I was about to open up my last third gift box. :( There is absolutely no way that I'm gonna complete this event.

My other game is fine though. I'm constantly getting these annoying popups about a saved game is found on my devices. It's extremely annoying.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    If the event finishes and you lose your earnings message eggsandbananas and they'll help you get it back just as long as you have pics to prove you earned the items before your game reset
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Ok so I know this is Kendall and Kylie's game but they appear in the game way too often lol I feel like every other gig I'm stuck with them and I'm unable to invite a guest and use their action which is a big help in finishing a gig. Especially on a gig event weekend its taking me forever to finish these gigs because Kendall and Kylie are my guests.

Do you guys understand me or do I sound crazy?

you're not crazy. and seriously, Kylie's house is big enough for her and my guest!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Finished the event. This has to have been my least favorite event clothing set so far. But the hoarder in me couldn't resist. Here's to hoping next week is better.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I agree lance the clothes weren't that great this weekend and personally the clothes and graphics are really the only reason I play. Everything looks so nice on this game I just wish we get some better weekend event outfits. But not next weekend cause it's my 21st birthday and I wanna have 21st birthday fun (wink wink) but I also dont wanna miss out on a cute weekend outfit lol
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    For real I'm 146/200 points on the event and I agree with you Lance & Nisha. This weekend was pretty terrible!
    But I feel like I'm truly getting bored of the game... Even with the new levels, I only play about 30 minutes per day and I don't start any gigs. Glu really needs new features to make the game more interesting!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Ok so I know this is Kendall and Kylie's game but they appear in the game way too often lol I feel like every other gig I'm stuck with them and I'm unable to invite a guest and use their action which is a big help in finishing a gig. Especially on a gig event weekend its taking me forever to finish these gigs because Kendall and Kylie are my guests.

Do you guys understand me or do I sound crazy?

YES THIS HAS BEEN SO BAD LATELY!! couldn't even finish a one hour event with full energy. the only possible way to complete it would have been to visit every city available like clockwork to try and earn energy points from tappables.
    yayayamie wrote: »
    YES THIS HAS BEEN SO BAD LATELY!! couldn't even finish a one hour event with full energy. the only possible way to complete it would have been to visit every city available like clockwork to try and earn energy points from tappables.

What level are you? I never have problems completing one hour gigs/dates, although they are pretty nonexistent for me now. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
    bought new hair, finished the challenge, and took a picture. donezo.
    IOS

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I got the skateboard but that's all I'm going to do it keeps won't save sometimes
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Right now I'm currently at 92/125 points and I'm stuck at a 6 hr gig. :(

I'm not sure if I have enough time to get the jeans skirt.:confused:

My doll only has the shoes for now.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I'm extremely annoyed with the darn glitches of this game. I started a 6 hr gig and it didn't saved for me. It resetted again. Ugh!!!:mad: Why is it all of the time Glu has an update and just doesn't fixes anything⁉ I'm not even gonna bother to continue grinding for the jeans skirt when the event is abouts to be over in a few more hours. This mini update has been nothing but a troublesome to me for this week's event. Glu needs to step their game up or else I might have to take a hiatus from this game.

On a side note, I'm abouts to be done with the event on my new game. I currently have 188/200 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I managed to complete my iOS game even with those darn glitches so thank goodness. But my android game won't progress, I keep getting resetted back to 0 points and the storyline quest where I expose Emily's boyfriend for hacking my phone. I started doing that storyline when the event started, and up til now I've done it over 5 times lmao.
    PM to add
    I'm doneeee! :D
    That's how I styled the top
    D3waMrW.jpg
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I'm doneeee! :D
    That's how I styled the top
    D3waMrW.jpg

I had no hope for that top until I saw your outfit! Very nice!

Hope next weekend is better!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I didn't finish the event because my game was filled with glitches.:( I would've continued but the event was constantly resetting for me.:confused: Oh well...anyways here's Carolee Dee who's styled with only the shoes since that's all I've earned for her.
    250jdvk.png

I've completed the event on my new game. So here's Carolena Davena styled with this week's clothing. My doll loves experimenting with her style.:)
    33clxqs.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

16_05_14_00_13_43_979_deco.jpg
    image hosting

How I style my event stuff
    seogib.jpg

don't you just hate when you try to get a pic and they do their lipstick? like please, stop that for a moment
    IOS

KaylaJ wrote: »
    seogib.jpg

don't you just hate when you try to get a pic and they do their lipstick? like please, stop that for a moment

Omg your KKH and K&K doll looks so much alike that I can clearly see the resemblance.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

LantsPance wrote: »
    I had no hope for that top until I saw your outfit! Very nice!

Hope next weekend is better!

Thank you Lance! Sometimee the simpler the better (is this even a sentence? ;))
    Let's indeed hope for some better fashion next week!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    Omg your KKH and K&K doll looks so much alike that I can clearly see the resemblance.

lol, kinda creepy huh? she lives in 2 alternate worlds!
    IOS

Wonder why they didn't match Kendall's pants and instead gave us a denim skirt. Skirt's nice tho.

SlyYjSn.jpg
    u46MaAk.jpg
    PM to add
    How I styled each item

vizFjuk.jpg
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Personally I adore the lipstick pose :) I intentionally take my dolls pic doing it lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    How I styled each item

Super cute Nai :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player