Khit Khat (general chat thread)

1235Next

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Screenshot_2016_05_16_15_14_34.png
    upload an image

Sooo I'm sorry but Perry got me messed up lmfao it took so much self control to save up this many gems instead of just buying hair and he want me to spend 10 so K&K can make up? Sorry not sorry but they can keep fighting. Lol
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Lol Nisha, I did the same :)

#NoRandomGemSpending
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Lol Nisha, I did the same :)

#NoRandomGemSpending

Lol exactly everything in this game is so expensive even 10 is too many for me to spend on a quest
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Think we'll get an event?
    PM to add
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I dont know but if we do I hope it's not amazing because I'm going on vacation all weekend with friends so I won't be able to play anyways!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I'm thinking so. Hoping so.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I dont know but if we do I hope it's not amazing because I'm going on vacation all weekend with friends so I won't be able to play anyways!

Same my birthday is on Saturday and I really don't wanna end up that drunk weirdo playing k&k cause the outfit is too cute to miss out on at her own birthday party
    Guys what levels are you and how many gigs do you have for your storylines? I'm level 21 and I'm down to only one storyline so I'm having to wait hours before each storyline gig and it's making me think I will run out soon and if so then how are we supposed to reach level 23? Lol that was the longest run-on sentence I've ever written. Haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I know I am double posting but this forum needs life, lol.
    Just wanted to tell you guys that according to the official Twitter account for this game, there will be an update soon. My guess is next week.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Guys what levels are you and how many gigs do you have for your storylines? I'm level 21 and I'm down to only one storyline so I'm having to wait hours before each storyline gig and it's making me think I will run out soon and if so then how are we supposed to reach level 23? Lol that was the longest run-on sentence I've ever written. Haha.

I'm level 22 and my current storyline is that I'm trying to be comedian but aubrey is tweeting that I'm super lame lol. I do get a lot of texts from perry saying I landed you a gig so I'm never worried that quests will run out. And how far are you? Are you Lucy in the game?
    Shannen wrote: »
    I'm level 22 and my current storyline is that I'm trying to be comedian but aubrey is tweeting that I'm super lame lol. I do get a lot of texts from perry saying I landed you a gig so I'm never worried that quests will run out. And how far are you? Are you Lucy in the game?

Hi! yeah, I'm Lucy. I am 3/4 of the way through level 21 and right now my storyline gigs are to save Jackson Hole by teaming up with Kendall and Kylie to bring it more business and customers.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Girl I always see you in the game 😀 I'm Shannen lol
    Shannen wrote: »
    Girl I always see you in the game �� I'm Shannen lol

!!! I have actually been inviting you to help with my gigs and been working on our relationship, haha! How funny! I'm actually a guy, though. In real life. I have a girl doll in KK and male in KKH.

Also, there's an update on the iOS store. Just seems to be bug fixes. Hope they work!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I've done all the quest.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    I've done all the quest.

Are you still able to finish the events even if you got no quests? If thats the case I will probably slow down a bit to save up gigs for the events.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm trying to send a PM but your inbox is full.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I've decided to stet saving every single gem I earn until black Friday just in case we have a bomb 50% off sale like on kkh
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I've decided to stet saving every single gem I earn until black Friday just in case we have a bomb 50% off sale like on kkh

Oh, wow, that is a great idea!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Oh, wow, that is a great idea!

I don't wanna be caught with 17 gems cause I went on a spending spree just to see there's a 50% off black Friday sale happening
  • @@Chanel@@Chanel Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I just have a question about boyfriends. My bf in the game just gave me his key to his place. Does he actually have a place? Do I really have a key? Thanks in advance for any info or response.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    @@Chanel wrote: »
    Hi I just have a question about boyfriends. My bf in the game just gave me his key to his place. Does he actually have a place? Do I really have a key? Thanks in advance for any info or response.

That happened to me as well the place by LAX I am assuming is their place because it'll have the heart icon on that specific place.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi all!

Recently I started to play KKG again bringing back to life my doll Angel Chocolate and I'm having a lot of fun!

I wish to ask and to know few things about the game, hope someone can help me.

First I have this quest of join a Krew, so if anyone have space for my girl please tell me, I would gladly join it!

I'm Android and recently we had this frozen issue on KKH, I know that some of my G+ friends play this game, but none show up in my game yet, is this game experiencing the same problem? Or is there a delay until the contacts start to show up?

I remember that back to February my contacts didn't show up too and we haven't the frozen issue yet...

Last thing are we able to gift each other in this game?

Thanks for listen to me and happy gaming everyone!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AleksandraAleksandra Registered Users 6 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi all!

Recently I started to play KKG again bringing back to life my doll Angel Chocolate and I'm having a lot of fun!

First I have this quest of join a Krew, so if anyone have space for my girl please tell me, I would gladly join it!

I'm Android and recently we had this frozen issue on KKH, I know that some of my G+ friends play this game, but none show up in my game yet, is this game experiencing the same problem? Or is there a delay until the contacts start to show up?

I remember that back to February my contacts didn't show up too and we haven't the frozen issue yet...

Hey vats :) welcome back to K&K lol. I don't use android so I don't know about the glitching, but I do know you can't gift in kk. took me the longest time to figure that out
    звёзды в небе горят когда ты рядом со мной
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi all!

For Androids, friends never showed up as contacts since the beginning of game. But it's possible now if you are in the same krew. So I hope Angel Chocolate can join our krew (katie made it). It means cross platform play : )

No gifting, that's sad but true.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Aleksandra, nice to meet you!

So that means we can't change NPCs clothes:confused:

What a bummer Nai!

I hope that they weren't asking KKH's players feedback on the Krew stuff in order to find a solution on G+ problems that doesn't involve a fix to Androids...

Just now that I was thinking on turn your KKG's Jax on Mademoiselle Chocolate affair, you know KKH's Jax is part of Vats' gang along with Bilal and Garrett and on BSAD Jax is Invictus bestie, that makes sense their strengthen their bonds here too:p

Which Katie? We have at least a couple of them that I can recall on my mind.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!