Weekend Event 5/19

DivsDivs Registered Users 6 Posts
Little Spoiler for y'all :)
iccK4Yz.png?1
Prev1

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    EARNABLE hair and dating event? I'm in love, no pun intended. Okay.. it was intended. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Tattoo?? Dress?? And hair?! I'm DEAD. LOVE the earnables & I'm so happy it's a dating event!
    The giftboxes are okay, I like the dress and heels but not something I'd obsess over not having. Welp, time to meet some new contacts.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Do you have the earnables for the guys? Thanks. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh no, grinding over here, grinding in KK:H, and now playing in Britney's Game? I'm loving the K*K clothes too much to not try for some of it.: Happy Event everyone. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Love dating events!! I need a guy's spoiler :rolleyes:
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Love dating events!! I need a guy's spoiler :rolleyes:

I'm sure Nai will post one when she sees this! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Oh noooo it's amazing and I won't be able to get all of it :(:(:(
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay! I'm so happy that it's a dating event. I'm loving all of the earnables.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    <gah!> LOVE all the earnables! thanks glu!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    YAAS. The earnables are AHHHHMAZING. Making the big move to California this weekend and I start my drive tomorrow. Hopefully since its dating I will have time to finish the event. Tomorrow is a low key day too because we are going to Harry Potter world in Orlando.
    FYI.

Box 1 - 25
    Box 2 - 75
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    LOOOVE everything in this event! 👌
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LK6dSHk.png
    kYAaXa4.png
    PM to add
  • annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    Is it just me or is earning the hearts harder this time around? I don't know if it's because they changed how many 1 hour dates gave out (it definitely took me more energy to finish one this time) or if they changed the value of the boxes, but my progress seems a lot slower than normal.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
    The real life inspiration.

viw3B3.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The guy's inspiration comes from Balmain, worn by Kris and Justin :D

kris-jenner-justin-bieber-balmain-dragon-blazer_8-Kris-Jenner-vs.jpg
  • RhjbgRhjbg Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi
    Am I the only one losing my collected hearts just after collecting?
    I collected once 22 and another time 21 but both times they just disappeard
    Would prefer long sleeves.

lcXLmtG.jpg
    PM to add
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Would prefer long sleeves

I agree!! I really like the long sleeves! This is the first K&K weekend event I'm attempting! I really want the hair, but I do hate how you have to wait for energy to refresh on this game. Not near enough tappables

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I Love This Weekends Event Omg!!!

2lsjihf.jpg

Btw This Is My Fav Edit
    This event is not going so well for me.:(

I'm running out of NPCs to date. My doll is constantly bumping into the same leftover NPCs again. All I earned was the tattoo and I'm doubting that I'm gonna finish the event on time.

And my other game took me back into the customization screen. And I'm really undecided what to choose at this point since I'm afraid of losing my event items from last week or the worst case scenario is that I'm afraid of accidentally deleting my current game altogether. If I choose my saved game, my event items won't be saved for me.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I say just take your saved game, it's the safer option imo. I don't think you'll lose your event items since it's just a difference of 1 level, and event was 1 week ago. IF you do lose your event items, I'm sure you have screenshots, so just let Glu mod know. Rather than missing an entire event, start now and you can still complete it.

Ok a gripe from me. My android keeps getting his points reset since the last event. Because of that, I didn't get the hoodie and snapback hair for Jax. Today when I woke up and played my game the points reset again. I'm back up to where I was last night now, if it doesn't reset again I can reach the end.
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I used to have resets, but it's been going better since Eggs&Bacon helped me out. Also, I do my best to leave the location. For example if I finished a date at the Cantina, I make sure to go out to Calabasas after receiving my hearts from the date. I don't know if that helps, but in my mind it does lol.

Also on my last giftbox I won the earrings outright. Very happy considering in all the weekends in my giftboxes I've never seen the final item you can get with the stickers. I usually get the first item with stickers or picking the right box though.

PS, just got the dress, working on the hair now. At 375, need 625, eek! Luckily I have a whole day left!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I used to have resets, but it's been going better since Eggs&Bacon helped me out. Also, I do my best to leave the location. For example if I finished a date at the Cantina, I make sure to go out to Calabasas after receiving my hearts from the date. I don't know if that helps, but in my mind it does lol.

Also on my last giftbox I won the earrings outright. Very happy considering in all the weekends in my giftboxes I've never seen the final item you can get with the stickers. I usually get the first item with stickers or picking the right box though.

PS, just got the dress, working on the hair now. At 375, need 625, eek! Luckily I have a whole day left!

I do the exact same thing. After I make any progress on an event or gig, I leave the place to trigger the 'loading' screen, with the mindset that it saves my progress. I've been doing that for a while now and I have had no problems with lost progress or anything.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Ohhhh. U know what, I'm going to try both of your methods! I always always leave my doll in the location he completes the date/gig, maybe that's why.

When I leave my doll in the location, sometimes it resets entirely, sometimes it resets partially, like I get to re-collect the event points. So there have been multiple times I get to re-try opening my gift boxes lol, and yes there have been times I got lucky.
    PM to add
    Thanks Nai for all of your help! I was able to get my saved game back, but unfortunately this week's event has been resetting for me and my game is constantly crashing as well. My event items from last week's are completely gone from my game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I can't even continuing grinding since my game is crashing now. Ugh!!!:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    First event where I wanted most of the items and actually got them all. So happy!
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh gosh mine glitched again at least I didn't lose anything I'd already earned by the end but I couldn't get past the fourth gift box with the progress resets. I try to trigger saves before I leave the game. I hope it stops happening someday and there will be a future throwback sale lol. I love the hair this event and also the Kendall top knot from previous event that reset :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Can someone help me out here?
    I'm trying to figure out how many throwback outfits I have but this one is complicated because you see hair, heels, a dress and a tattoo. I have the hair, dress and tattoo but I don't have the shoes. So I thought maybe the tattoo was from a different dating event. So can anyone help me? :confused:
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Can someone help me out here?I'm trying to figure out how many throwback outfits I have but this one is complicated because you see hair, heels, a dress and a tattoo. I have the hair, dress and tattoo but I don't have the shoes. So I thought maybe the tattoo was from a different dating event. So can anyone help me? :confused:
    Hi Dani, the thread with all the female throwback items is here. Hope that helps.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny