Report Glitches Here

Comments

• CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I only send Glu an in-game ticket just once. Usually the moderator helps me to resolve my in-game issues.
    No one helps me
  • CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Help!!!!! Why no ones helping????? Ill delete this game
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    After a glitch during this event my game stopped loading - it would only crash on the load screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled thinking that would be the next thing to try and now it appears my game is completely lost. Is there anything I can do to recover it?
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • NeemahNeemah Registered Users 3 Posts
    Glu has taken my money!! Problems include: Redoing tasks, loss of level money gems gi
    Glu has taken my $ and given nothing in return!! Buyer beware!!!
    I've had the same issues after the update, was at level 18 and was told by support to uninstall and reinstall and that my purchases would be refunded in my new game along with some extra. That has yet to happen. Since then I've started with a new character as instructed, I made two purchases one of which didn't come through. At this point I'm owed more than this game is worth!! I raised another ticket nearly 5 days ago and have heard NOTHING AT ALL. I've also emailed and have heard NOTHING! I don't understand why this is OK trip take my money and I get nothing return!!! WHO ELSE CAN I REACH OUT TO?! I'M GETTING NO RESPONSE FROM GLU SUPPORT AFTER BEIMG TOLD TO START OVER!!! I have screenshots of the conversation to prove it.
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    In the San Diego update, I went to film a series of my reality show and there was a new option to change name and I stupidly thought it meant change location so I clicked on it. When I saw it wanted 40kstars to change the name I clicked never mind. Now all references to my show are blank. It has become nameless. I just want my show to remain with the same name. I'm not willing to spend 40 kstars to have it changed. Please help.
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    I have advertisements even after I bought K gems. The game said that after making a purchase, the ads go away. They did at first and then after an update I keep getting ads
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Work it event, which started today, restart itself. I already have two boxes opened and when I was waiting for energy to refill, it restarted.

Android 4.4
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Melimda119 wrote: »
    I have advertisements even after I bought K gems. The game said that after making a purchase, the ads go away. They did at first and then after an update I keep getting ads

The ads will disappear for only 30 days. When was the last time you purchased? Has it been 30 days?
    PM to add
  • Mary HardenMary Harden Registered Users 1 Posts
    Does any one have problem with time my daughter sat and watched the gift box time goes faster then aloud amount to finish goal she bought gems and played each star was 26 points she will never get the 5 stars needed such a scam makes you buy an keep buying plus clothes need to be up dated a cheaper
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Once again my game keeps crashing at the load screen. Can't play any more, have lost all my progress and all the money I spent in this game. Glu is also not responding to my tickets sent in game. VERY FRUSTRATING.
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I haven't been able to play for over a week. It crashes as soon as it loads and I don't even get into the game. As soon as it says 'save data loaded' it then crashes. I'm playing on iOS on iPhone 6, my software is up to date and so is my game.
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • vnesavvnesav Registered Users 1 Posts
    I finished Brizzy's album launch but as i finished it, the game froze but i saw that Staci posted about the album launch and i had to close the app and open it again. But when i opened it, i didnt see Staci's post and i didnt even receive a text from Perry. So now i didnt get a text for the In ya face vlog when i was supposed to. Help!

Platform: Android
    Device: Samsung Note 3
    OS Version: Android 5.0
    Game Version: 1.3.02
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I truly try not to come here and complain, but right now...

tumblr_mhnylp3Ke31rzalvoo1_400_zpsuhzvallu.gif

Almost everytime I start a gig longer than 3hrs my progress restarts while I'm waiting for my energy to refill. I've been dealing with this for weeks (ever since the last update). It's so bad I barely play the game anymore unless I can finish the gig with 1 full energy bar. My only other work around is to leave the game open on my phone while I'm waiting which kills my battery. I submitted a ticket, but I haven't received a response.

This was a 4 hour gig that's a little over a hour into it and none of my blue stars are filled.

PhotoGrid_1465846453914_zpsyh0xodae.jpg

Platform: Android v6.0.1
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Edge +
    Game Version: 1.3.02
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    As soon as my game updated to version 1.4.0 my gift box icon disappeared right after I opened a box in the love is in the air weekend event when I closed out of the game and opened it back up I noticed that my gift box icon was gone yet it keeps popping up that I have received a gift box, I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game and it still has not brought my gift box icon back I've contacted Glu about the situation twice they've said someone will get to me in a minute and they've yet to respond I don't use hacks so I know that can't be the problem, when I won the outfits in the boxes it popped up showing I got the stuff then they disappeared from my purchased clothes. I'm actually so sick of having to uninstall and reinstall this game it's like with every update they cause a glitch or a bug, they need to get it together or else I will stop playing this game altogether, I've never had any issues with the KKH game but with this all I've had is issues, I refuse to restart this game because I've actually bought stuff with my real money in this game and the way these other people are complaining about how they are not refunding them when the game glitches and steal their money I seriously doubt I'd be reimbursed either.

jfjdrs.png

Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1
    Game Version: 1.4.0
  • shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    My iOS game (latest update) has a weird glitch: When I have more than one goal taking place at the same location/building the characters and dialogues turn up in the wrong order. It's really annoying and makes it hard for me to follow the storylines of the different goals.

A lot of the other problems I've had have now finally been solved, so thanks for that!
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Lorenzo93Lorenzo93 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I completed the Halloween event, but did not get the last prize. Where's my prize? :(

c3f9c3ad51ba47a690cfab676be188a6.jpg
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I have same glitch as Lorenzo.
    Finished the event but didn't get the last prize.

I can't send ticket because I am already waiting Glu will help me with one...
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I have the Halloween's eyes but when I wear them it looks like the others eyes
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I have the Halloween's eyes but when I wear them it looks like the others eyes

That's not a glitch. You have to go down to where you can customize the eyes and pick if you want the lashes, eyeshadow, etc and they'll work.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    That's not a glitch. You have to go down to where you can customize the eyes and pick if you want the lashes, eyeshadow, etc and they'll work.

But there's a single selection for the entire eye "set"...??
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Oh, I found it in the tab with the lip glosses/lipsticks! I have three selections for the eyes, each the same--I tried all three, so weird. But now I have the eyes, thank you as always, AngelaLauren!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh, I found it in the tab with the lip glosses/lipsticks! I have three selections for the eyes, each the same--I tried all three, so weird. But now I have the eyes, thank you as always, AngelaLauren!

Yes, that's what I meant lol. I should have explained it better but it made sense in my head.
    I have a money glitch when it comes to the clickable things I can continuously click on them and receive money as great as that sounds it keeps me from opening boxes, spending & buying K gems or cash to get Energy and it'll go away only when i clear cache and restart my device or uninstall and reinstall then it'll come right back hope no one's hacking my game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    astray, have you submitted a ticket to customer care? That would be my best advice to you. Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    astray, have you submitted a ticket to customer care? That would be my best advice to you. Sorry this is happening.

yes almost like a week ago & I have yet to receive an answer from them because they are so busy I am being patient :)
  • Sparkey87Sparkey87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Im having problems with this game to the point that Im done playing it for now and Ive put a lot of time and effort into this game! Since its updated, every time I do a mission and complete the 5 stars and move on to a date and get 5 stars on it, I log off and when I log back on later, I lose everything and my date only had 3 stars and my 8 hour mission I completed only had 4 stars and now every time I log on, it keeps saying my mission is complete over and over again and I lost the black bikini I picked out in the daily boxes. If this doesnt get fixed asap, Im done forever cause Im losing all my hard work and then missions that call me, restart the time before they become available. Im probably going to lose my husband now!
    Sparkey87 wrote: »
    Im having problems with this game to the point that Im done playing it for now and Ive put a lot of time and effort into this game! Since its updated, every time I do a mission and complete the 5 stars and move on to a date and get 5 stars on it, I log off and when I log back on later, I lose everything and my date only had 3 stars and my 8 hour mission I completed only had 4 stars and now every time I log on, it keeps saying my mission is complete over and over again and I lost the black bikini I picked out in the daily boxes. If this doesnt get fixed asap, Im done forever cause Im losing all my hard work and then missions that call me, restart the time before they become available. Im probably going to lose my husband now!

Are you sure you're in the right forum because you don't have the option to marry anyone in the KK game...?
  • SandburglarSandburglar Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm running the most recent update as of December 2, on the latest iOS update on an iPhone 6 and I can't host any parties at any of my homes for this weekends Krew Goals event. It's really frustrating because I have the most homes out of any other members in my Krew and we can't use any of them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. If you're unable to host parties, sometimes it helps to leave and rejoin the krew (ex. no party icon) or fully exit and reopen game. As always, there are a few answers in the FAQ. If that doesn't work, you can contact Customer Care, but there might be a wait.
    Lastly, if you're still having an issue, please pm me and I'll try to help, and it will be looked at next week..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jahz.MinJahz.Min Registered Users 1 Posts
    If I leave my krew will the points effect the total krrw points or just mine?