27/5 Weekend Event: Can we hope for something new?

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
I hope we get an event! It could be work it event, but I'm seriously wanting a new event.

*Hint: I had been saving my KGems*
PM to add
Prev1

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Me too! I dream at some great earneble items, actually.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    How would a VIP type event even work? Everything is so expensive. To finish it would we have to waste thousands of Gems because of this? That's really one of the bad things about the K&K currency.
    Anyways I'm still excited for this weekend. I'm predicting a Work it Weekend with earnable top, pants/skirt & jewelry. I'm also thinking a dress, jewelry & some hair for the giftbox. It's just a feeling, nothing else :rolleyes:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    How would a VIP type event even work? Everything is so expensive. To finish it would we have to waste thousands of Gems because of this? That's really one of the bad things about the K&K currency.
    Anyways I'm still excited for this weekend. I'm predicting a Work it Weekend with earnable top, pants/skirt & jewelry. I'm also thinking a dress, jewelry & some hair for the giftbox. It's just a feeling, nothing else :rolleyes:

That's sadly true, and maybe that's why they don't do those events in K&K. They need to change the pricing.

I'm just hoping for hair hair hair!
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Last week's event was such a disaster to me that I'm actually looking forward to complete this week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    I dont understand how to post photos, but spoiler on the kendallandkyliegame tag on insta :D
    Thanks Kadie, grabbed it from there.

mb9Atff.jpg
    PM to add
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    So it's work it event? I actually like the earnable boots and the top. But I never finish work it event.

HOPE this event will be glitch free!!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I would rather them reprise their items before they release a VIP event. Some of them are seriously overpriced and I know I wouldn't be able to buy the gems to complete the event because I'm sure it would require thousands.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hello there all KKH friends lol. I just discovered that a bunch of you come to these spheres of the universe!!. I have a K&K doll called Molly, is good to see she's not alone in the glitches frustration and love for the graphics and clothes in this game. I've never been able to actually finish a single one of the weekend events for Molly, I always end up missing the final item, any advice on that?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    I actually prefer Work it Weekends over dating events. I've been able to finish all of them recently. The dating events are just tiring an annoying in my opinion.

As for this week's event: The earnable are cute, but the top looks like one I already have in my closet. The skirt is cute & I love the boots.
    The giftbox: Love the glasses & the outfit but once again with two matching pieces? If you don't win the top & skirt set, it's very difficult to style the items decently. They should have made this into one outfit.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    The top and the skirt are stylish but the shoes are so meh.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Does anyone have spoilers for the guys earnables? Thank you! :)
  • CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Why no admin or tech ppl answer me?????? Someonr hacked into my gamr and does quests and using my money and stars isnt it important enough????????????
    nivid wrote: »
    I actually prefer Work it Weekends over dating events. The dating events are just tiring an annoying in my opinion.

I think that when I run out of NPCs to date then that gets annoying to the extreme and the 1 hr dates are excruciating on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Ugh wish they would have switched the earnables and the gift box. Makes more since to me since the gift box is an outfit and IMO the earnables outfit does not go together AT ALL
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    more shiny things
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Ahh!!! I'm so excited!

U4BKY5.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Ahh!!! I'm so excited!

U4BKY5.png

Congrats! Ugh. I wish I was that lucky. I've never gotten anything from a giftbox. :(
    Funny, the shiny top was in that same place for mine. Of course, not the box I choose
    IOS

Aww, i'm sorry! :( I always pick that box, no matter what.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I picked the same box as you, Lants & the glasses were there :cool: In my second box there was 10 energy, but to be fair there weren't any event items in any of the boxes. Hope you don't mind me stealing your box :rolleyes:

image.jpg1_zpsdzzoxshc.jpg
    Plus the box I was going to choose at first had 5 stickers, so I couldn't lose :cool:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    YInBZyS.png
    zCATvpI.png
    PM to add
    Wow, the men's earnables is quite a joke.

Sneakers: The color?!?!?
    Shorts: Leggings could have just been black
    Top: Is ok
    PM to add
    My doll won the unstylish sunglasses tee hee hee :D
    91l3eb.png

My other doll is so unlucky though. She won energy bolts.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Got my 2nd box and got enough stickers for the glasses. The skirt was in that top middle box where the top had been before. May have to switch which box I choose for the 3rd option lol
    IOS

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Why do the boots have a weird hole in the side with some random line sticking out it doesn't look like it's meant to be there
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Got the sunglasses on my first box! I always pick the 1st or 2nd box for both my games, I have always gotten items there. My lucky spots!

aynlWRJ.jpg
    PM to add
  • katl14katl14 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I haven't been as lucky with the boxes I've only gotten $ or like energy out of them as of lately 😢
    I was also wondering is anyone having problems/glitch with this weekend event? I was like points/stars away from the getting the shoes and my progress went back to zero and the event actually dissappeared from the bar.
    I play on iOs, GC: katl14 :)
    katl14 wrote: »
    I haven't been as lucky with the boxes I've only gotten $ or like energy out of them as of lately ��
    I was also wondering is anyone having problems/glitch with this weekend event? I was like points/stars away from the getting the shoes and my progress went back to zero and the event actually dissappeared from the bar.

As per some players' advice, after I finish a gig/date, I have been changing venues/going in and out of closet to trigger the loading screen. I'm not sure if that's the solution, or if Glu tweaked something, but I haven't experienced the progress glitch since.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I always pick the 1st or 2nd box for both my games, I have always gotten items there. My lucky spots!

I never seemed to have any lucky spots on my freebies on this game. My pallets are constantly changing each & every week.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG