#OOTD - Outfit of the Day

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    sj90GFR.jpg
    Ootd past couple days

Nice! You got the top and shorts from the gift boxes last week! Love!
    Here's mine.

bFdJUa.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Its so ironic cause I really wanted the sandals from the gift box but ended up with the other two things

And your doll looks good lants
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    hi everyone - it's my first time sharing here. I recently had to restart my game, but thankfully the wonderful eggsandbananas helped me recover some of my favorite earned items.

Here's my doll Nova and her look of the day.

AtdIsVy.jpg
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolena Davena is visiting a memorial park. She's paying her respect to the fallen soldiers who has lost their lives fighting for their country.
    vhloy.png

#OOTD
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    New to the K&K forums, here is my outfit of the day on my doll Elle Green! I was hoping for a clothing event this weekend but I'll have to settle for grinding for gems!

7dc16d3a-e7c1-45e7-8a80-672821bcea14_zpsyq50wv1l.png
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ellyloves wrote: »
    New to the K&K forums, here is my outfit of the day on my doll Elle Green! I was hoping for a clothing event this weekend but I'll have to settle for grinding for gems!

7dc16d3a-e7c1-45e7-8a80-672821bcea14_zpsyq50wv1l.png

Love that jumper so much. Nice styling!
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    @ Bebod61 Thank you so much!

I love the lace black dress you have! I missed the chance to get it when I started and that hair is just to die for!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the jumpsuit Elly. My K&K games are so far behind. But wow. That is just so beautiful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's my dolls at their retro dollhouses.:cool:
    image.php?di=9YU3B.jpg

image.php?di=WMT2Y.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Everyone's looking so good!

I finally got enough k-gems to buy this hair and I'm loving it! Also, what's wrong with my hand in the second pic? haha

Screenshot_2016_zpswm8eft0j.jpg

Screenshot_2016-06-11-02-38-33_zpswombr6mr.jpg
    Here's my doll Carolena Davena at the amusement park. She's gonna buy cotton candy, caramel apples, and popcorn. She had such a fun day.

#OOTD
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I absolutely love the new long skirt from the newest update!! Here is my doll with her new outfit! What do you guys think?

2dt5ja.jpg
    Here's my dolls wearing the newest clothes from the update with the weekend event clothing.

#OOTD
    #ItsJustATwinThang
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I am loving the new accessories and clothing from the new update!!! #OOTD

zHDfkaB.png
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Girls I need your help! The right girl in the picture, Cici, just gives me life everyday. I was looking for the pants she's wearing but cant seem to find it. Was it an event item? XOXO
    Shannen wrote: »
    Girls I need your help! The right girl in the picture, Cici, just gives me life everyday. I was looking for the pants she's wearing but cant seem to find it. Was it an event item? XOXO

1zpp36b.png
    1zpp36b.png

Yep those navy blue pants were an gift box item from a previous weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Wow I cant believe I missed it lol I was always thinking about how we missed a fit like that. Oh well, than I'll just hope for something similar. Thanks for your quick answer ! 😊

Do you know if there is a way to see all the event items from when the game just came out? I started like 2 months late i guess and would love to see what I missed. Maybe there is an instagram or topic you know of that has that?
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Do you know if there is a way to see all the event items from when the game just came out? I started like 2 months late i guess and would love to see what I missed. Maybe there is an instagram or topic you know of that has that?

You're gonna have to scroll through old threads to see the old events. But luckily not a lot of people post in this forum and the game hasn't been out long so its there won't be too much to look through if you wanna see old event stuff
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    You're gonna have to scroll through old threads to see the old events. But luckily not a lot of people post in this forum and the game hasn't been out long so its there won't be too much to look through if you wanna see old event stuff

Thanks for your help! I saw them all 😀
    Here's my dolls outfits. #OOTD
    image.php?di=MFIWG.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg it's been quite a long time since I posted here. Hoping to resurrect this thread somehow. My #OOTD times a few. My doll Zoë.

1dzevb.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Zoye!

Thanks for bringing this thread back, our K&K dolls also need some love and exposition lol

So jelly of your doll hair collection, I brought my 'Angel' back to life just now and I have so much to catch up, here couple of looks:
    UXEtItT.jpg

Say cheese!

finRAtN.jpg

This one I made for Invictus' instagram!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yaay Vats I'm so glad your playing K&K again! Your doll looks fabulous! Love the last one especially wow. I'll try posting here more often because I have a couple of new things I bought for my doll.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Thanks Zoye! I'm happy too!

You should send me by PM a pic of your doll, so I can edit our girls having a fun hang out together!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    This event got the best of me, new hair is my weakness on this game. I couldn't pass up on the hair and was going to kill me if I didn't get it lol. Anyways here is my #OOTD decided to do something casual and cozy especially for Thailand!

u5QLGHn.png
    Miss seeing new posts from this thread... anyways decided to get a new top and pair of shoes which I paired with a skirt from a previous event! #OOTD : ))

* I also just realized how bad they need to add full body photos because the selfie feature does not show the shoes which can really make or break an outfit.

rFf1sIX.jpg
    My doll slayed her mirrored selfie. #OOTD:cool:
    image.php?di=YJNLL.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Gosh so much annoying spam here!

Ladouce great looks and I agree so much about the ability to take pics from our dolls' entire body, hope they add that soon, this way I can make editions easily!

Carol I loved how you matched the bikini and shoes!

This is something Angel wore during this past week and I loved:
    2ZlWSxs.png

Miss Chocolate was vlogging about graffiti art! I love so much her hair style that from now on is her signature hair for real!;)

Seriously I'm very attached to Angel lately she's so cute and clumsy lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!