Event Leaks?

kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
Are there any leaks for this weeks event yet?
This game is going downhill.
Prev1

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    They normally don't happen until later in the day.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    They normally don't happen until later in the day.

^

Like in the afternoon. They don't happen at 7:36 A.M.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't think I've ever seen an event leak earlier than an hour before the event actually starts. (Which is in 3 and a half hours)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Ask and you shall receive, honestly I swear my friend just goes out and looks for them just so she can send them me, funny think she doesn't even play the game 😂

smrkpj.jpg

15rmkur.jpg

I for one want all the gift box items
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Ask and you shall receive, honestly I swear my friend just goes out and looks for them just so she can send them me, funny think she doesn't even play the game ��

smrkpj.jpg

15rmkur.jpg

I for one want all the gift box items

Ohh! Thanks for the spoilers. I love the stuff in the giftboxes. I wish they were the earnables. I'm not so excited about the earnable pants but I do like the top and hair.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    You're a gem Megan! I was looking around instagram, but it was just old events.

Overall pretty happy. I've been really enjoying the outfits ever since they got away from the shiny skirts.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Oh yea earnable hair I hope I get those high waisted jeans in the gift box

I think they should've added those jeans to the closet as a basic and offered it in many different colors in the last update. Just because we have so many crop tops but not enough high waisted options IMO.
    OMGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS EVENT. This may be my favorite one and these gift boxes may finally be what I spend my hard earned k gems on......
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    I love the high waisted jeans! The other stuff is okay, but I just want the jeans because I have so many crop tops but no jeans that look good with them.
  • annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    I LOVE the earnable hair. I'm going to finish this event even if it's the only thing I get to do this weekend!
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
    Here's the men's stuff.
    image_zpseu5tbkiu.png

image_zpsasmzflt0.png
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just got an ad with Joey Graceffa with a little minigame promoting his new show. Anyone else? I couldn't finish it, because the game crashed...
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    nivid wrote: »
    I just got an ad with Joey Graceffa with a little minigame promoting his new show. Anyone else? I couldn't finish it, because the game crashed...

I finished it.. It was cute. I used to be obsessed with him so it was cool to see him in the game.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpsuuhxaniw.jpg
    image.jpg2_zpsnd9aljoa.jpg

After the minigame....

image.jpg3_zps7bialqpa.jpg

Do you guys think Joey Graceffa is gonna be our first celebrity outside Kendall and Kylie in the game? They have his model & everything, I doubt they's just use it in an ad...
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    Guys, were there only like 3 gigs in London?

Also, I got the Joey Graceffa popup too and I was hoping it was an addition to the ingame event but it doesn't seem to be. But hopefully some day we will get to interact with him in game!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I doubt they'd go as far as to actually adding him to the game since I don't think Kendall and Kylie even know who he is.. It'd be cool though.
    Can anyone tel me what the event quest is? Is it something about Girl's Night Out?

And for those who have done the London gigs, is the final one the one where you team up with Kylie to save Trace's reputation?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    For Joey's mini game do you actually get to keep the clothes, or it's literally just part of the advertisement for his new show?
    For Joey's mini game do you actually get to keep the clothes, or it's literally just part of the advertisement for his new show?

Nope, just part of the advertisement. In my game I had to dress a girl too so idk how I'd be able to keep the clothes lol
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    I don't like the hair, it's really not my style. But I was rooting to get the red jacket and I got it in my third box. Lucky yeah!!!!

I am so happy!

2j47gw0.jpg
    Congrats on the jacket!

I spent about 640 of my saved up k-gems and got none of the items and only 2 stickers. So then I bought 400 gems because I figured if I'm gonna spend all of my gems, I might as well get something, so I eventually got the stickers for the pants. So I got the pants and a lot of event points from the boxes. I really wish they'd rework their box system. AND the hair never showed up once.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I agree Lants, I feel like it's impossible to win and never chase. I've been some stickers away from the 2nd item before but I won't spend my gems cause I know it's basically impossible. I've probably seen the 3rd item only once in my boxes the whole time I've played.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow this game is the absolute worst! I needed 4 more energy bolts to complete this 6 hr gig and when I was clicking on the tappables as usual I had nothing but cash & experience points. I'm fuming right now. I refuse to spend my kgems to buy energy on this game to finish a gig. It's just not worth it to me.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I just spend €25 on kgems to chase the hair. Spent it all 😔 Now i feel so bad lol. It really is impossible, i got so many energy instead of stickers. The hair was only in a couple of palletes, most of them only had stickers, energy and cash
    It's nice to know I'm not alone. I spent a lot of k-gems chasing the gift box items and only ended up getting the pants through stickers. The rest of my boxes ended up being energy, cash, and 5 even points. I'm irritated though that it's impossible to get all the gift box items. It's not fair. Glu should fix this. ��
    Shannen wrote: »
    I just spend €25 on kgems to chase the hair. Spent it all �� Now i feel so bad lol. It really is impossible, i got so many energy instead of stickers. The hair was only in a couple of palletes, most of them only had stickers, energy and cash

Yeah but you got all the items because your doll is always the one I invite to help me with gigs. So congrats on getting the outfit!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I got the trench coat in my first box then I chased the high waisted jeans down and I got them. Only downside is I'm down to 76 gems. I saw the hair once I have one more free box to open let's all cross out fingers and hope I get the hair if I don't get hair I'm hoping for gems
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I had no luck with none of my freebies gift boxes on my games. Oh well I might as well just continue to grind for the rest of the earn ables.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I never usually open gift boxes for kgems on this game because the odds are so bad, but this time I kind of forgot because I really liked the coat. The 10 energy and £2000 kash prizes just seem so low compared to KKH it reminded me why I don't open them
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The saving progress glitch is still not fixed. Lost everything this morning. :-(