6/30/2016 Event

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
Will there be a weekend event this week? Has anyone seen spoilers?
Prev1

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    There should be. Hopefully we will get some spoilers in an hour or so. That when they normally are leaked I think
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    There are spoilers on insta! Looks REALLY good
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Kadie wrote: »
    There are spoilers on insta! Looks REALLY good
    post them please
    This game is going downhill.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    RVFIwm.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The black dress are terrible, I am sorry.
    So I am happy with the earnables. It's nothing special, but it looks good on doll.
    Also the hair from KKH are good. Finally we are not getting accessories and purses. :D
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    So I am happy with the earnables. It's nothing special, but it looks good on doll.
    Also the hair from KKH are good. Finally we are not getting accessories and purses. :D

I agree. That black dress is ugly... especially the white roses on the bottom. This will be the first event that I won't be upset if I don't get any of the giftbox items. I love all the earnables though. ��
    Yah the earnables are great. Have zero cares if I don't get the gift box items, which I'm not sure if I've ever said before LOL.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »

I agree. Not a fan of that black dress - or really any of the gift box stuff. The ear bales are ok, but nothing special. I guess it's good that I won't want to chase gift box stuff this week.
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I feel like these dating events are more difficult to complete now since I can't never find new NPCs to date, :( so now I'm only gonna be stuck with 1 hr dates. Oh great!:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Got enough stickers on my second gift box to get the purse, which I like, so I'm happy. ��
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Glu is seriously trolling me right now everywhere I go the only NPC I meet is some guy who charges 80 gems for me to talk to him. They got me messed up lmao looks like it's just one hour dates for me now
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey all! I don't play on K&K too much, but I've been starting it up again recently.

I was just wondering if someone could share some tips for the dating event? Are there any tricks to it?

Thanks!

xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Hey all! I don't play on K&K too much, but I've been starting it up again recently.

I was just wondering if someone could share some tips for the dating event? Are there any tricks to it?

Thanks!

xo

Hey, you! :)

Do dates at Greg's in WeHo. You can do 30 minute dates for 6 energy and 10 points each. It's the fastest way to complete the events. But to do 30 minute dates, you have to go on a date with a new NPC each time, which are sometimes annoying to find. But there are usually some when you leave the place and re-enter it a few times. Do the PDA tappable and the Kiss tappable. It will cost you 7 energy but the Kiss one gives you an energy back. Hope this helps!
    You can also do this at the park in London but those NPCs will charge you KGems to talk to them if you don't have a certain amount of followers.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Glu is seriously trolling me right now everywhere I go the only NPC I meet is some guy who charges 80 gems for me to talk to him. They got me messed up lmao looks like it's just one hour dates for me now

My dolls has pretty much dated all of the NPCs guys on my games too lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

LantsPance wrote: »
    Hey, you! :)

Do dates at Greg's in WeHo. You can do 30 minute dates for 6 energy and 10 points each. It's the fastest way to complete the events. But to do 30 minute dates, you have to go on a date with a new NPC each time, which are sometimes annoying to find. But there are usually some when you leave the place and re-enter it a few times. Do the PDA tappable and the Kiss tappable. It will cost you 7 energy but the Kiss one gives you an energy back. Hope this helps!
    You can also do this at the park in London but those NPCs will charge you KGems to talk to them if you don't have a certain amount of followers.

Hehe, hello, funny seeing you here! :)

Thanks for the tips! Last question: Any tips on grinding for energy in this game? It seems like it's impossible! Is my best option to just do as many dates as possible, and then wait for a refill?

xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Hehe, hello, funny seeing you here! :)

Thanks for the tips! Last question: Any tips on grinding for energy in this game? It seems like it's impossible! Is my best option to just do as many dates as possible, and then wait for a refill?

xo

Pretty much. I don't waste my time or money traveling because it's too expensive with little to no payout. So I let my energy refill, date, repeat and I've never not completed an event this way. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Got pretty lucky with my first 2 boxes. I'm not a big fan of any of the items this weekend then.
    image_zpsnqw3hniv.jpeg

image_zps33nnq0zp.jpeg
    Here's the men's items since no one has posted them yet.
    image_zpsgojn1cs7.jpeg

image_zpsr2mzhphw.jpeg
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    one of the few wks I won't get one of the gift box items but I am OK with that since I had a .000000001% chance of getting the dress and I was meh on the purse and shoes. Few more dates for the dress though.

also, count me in as another who really likes the earnables more than the gift box stuff and another weekend where i'm really happy with the designs.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    The rapid decline this forum has taken makes me sad. These event threads used to be on page 5 on day 1. I think a lot of people are just over this game.

Anyway, I finished the event. Love the earnables.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm pretty tired of the rollback glitches both my games have experienced. 2 months ago, it was my android game. After the latest update, it switched to my iOS.

I won the boombox for my android so far and the purse for my iOS (which is now gone anyway) lol.
    PM to add
    I just finished the event as well! I really like the female earnables. I didn't get any of the giftbox items, but the only thing I really liked there is the purse anyways.

Good luck finishing! And thank you so much to everyone who helped :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    I'm so annoyed with the darn glitches of this game. This is the third time that someone else is playing my game. I'm doubting that I'm gonna finish the event because that person is doing gigs for me.:mad:
    image.php?di=K6RTL.jpg

image.php?di=OZTEA.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I earned the dress jut its not showing up in my closet I just might bite the bullet and start over from scratch playing kkh again cause this game is getting less and less fun
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm pretty tired of the rollback glitches both my games have experienced. 2 months ago, it was my android game. After the latest update, it switched to my iOS.

I won the boombox for my android so far and the purse for my iOS (which is now gone anyway) lol.
    I earned the dress jut its not showing up in my closet I just might bite the bullet and start over from scratch playing kkh again cause this game is getting less and less fun

Same here. I won the gift box purse on my game from the sticker. When I was changing my doll's outfit, and then bam! My game crashed and when I reopened my game, the purse is now gone. Glu isn't really making an effort to fix these glitches. No wonder why so many players already quit K&K game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Done! I'm 9/15 towards the gift box shirt, tempting but no, 80 KStars is too much to risk!

nbcyMjo.jpg
    PM to add
    I don't know if I should contact Glu about my in-game issue. An anonymous person is playing my game. For example, this person is wasting my in-game cash and my kgems. Someone's been changing my doll's facial features numerous times, and is changing my doll's outfits and then starting storyline gigs for me. I really don't know what to do at this point and it's all because of 'a saved game has been found' glitch. My privacy is invaded as a gamer so now I feel violated.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I don't know if I should contact Glu about my in-game issue. An anonymous person is playing my game. For example, this person is wasting my in-game cash and my kgems. Someone's been changing my doll's facial features numerous times, and is changing my doll's outfits and then starting storyline gigs for me. I really don't know what to do at this point and it's all because of 'a saved game has been found' glitch. My privacy is invaded as a gamer so now I feel violated.

You should most definitely contact someone about this
    You should most definitely contact someone about this

Thanks for the advice. I've PM eggsandbananas about this but I'll also contact Glu customer service through in-game messaging.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AllAboutTinaAllAboutTina Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just had to log in to say this is the best advice ever lol. Thank you so much 😊😊 I finally finished an event