Event?

kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
Are there event leaks yet?
This game is going downhill.
Prev1

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    not that I know of people normally post them on here but so far I've not seen anyone post anything perhaps they will soon
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I don't think leaks will happen for another few hours.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I think I'm gonna be sick.

NjMrgn.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna be sick.

NjMrgn.jpg

Is this a ****ing joke
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow the earn ables looks like a hot mess!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I was excited for the event, but not anymore lmao.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    well I guess me not having a gift box icon atm is kind of a good thing considering the event items have been looking pretty horrible lately lol
    I have to admit, I just rofl at all of your responses because I thought the same things. My hype was so high, too. Especially after such an amazing game update.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thank god the gift box is a two piece
  • GinaxoGinaxo Registered Users 3 Posts
    This has to be a joke... 😐
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Um... The top from the gift box items is kinda cute?
    Yeah... That's the only nice thing I have to say.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Looks like they dropped the ball on both kkh and K&K bother weekend event outfits are horibble but this one is slightly more horrible
    Did you guys get the event quest? Is it something about an XOX contact? Because that's the only gig I have in my gig log and I'm afraid that I've encountered the 'no more storyline gigs' glitch.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Did you guys get the event quest? Is it something about an XOX contact? Because that's the only gig I have in my gig log and I'm afraid that I've encountered the 'no more storyline gigs' glitch.

Yeah me too! I was wondering if it was just me. I haven't had a storyline gig in a couple of days. I did got the XOX one so thats probably the event quest
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    LK8HihQ.gif
    at the men stuff we have to earn like df is dat?
    and then got a nerve to have us grind for it.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    LK8HihQ.gif
    at the men stuff we have to earn like df is dat?

Can you show us?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Can you show us?

40BVUH6.png

WDFyk61.png
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    40BVUH6.png

WDFyk61.png

The EARNABLE pants are nice!! I love joggers though, in real life. That gift box hair... LOL
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Ooh I'm loving the giftbox men's dreadlocks. Nice! The males earn ables looks quite impressive I must say!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i seriously laughed out loud at that earnable men's shirt.

Looks like a lot of us are going to have a part time weekend event lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I'm so sick and tired of other players games keeps popping up on my screen. The worst part is that it's a hacker's game. Smfh. Ugh! It's extremely annoying. If someone accidentally upload my game into their device again, then I will end up deleting this game for good on my phone and keep only one K&K doll on my tablet. I don't know how I keep on putting up with this ****. I'm fed up with the shenanigans already.
    image.php?di=94Q7Q.jpg

Does any Android player knows how to disconnect this game from Facebook? I seriously regret connecting my game to Facebook even though I have friends on my new game. I should have left it alone and sticked with Google.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Good luck with the event everyone! Are there any tricks to grinding for this type of event? I really appreciated all of the advice for the dating event last weekend, since I'm new to the weekend events in K&K.

I really like the giftbox items this week. I've opened the first 2 free giftboxes, but haven't gotten anything yet (I believe I got a couple points towards the shorts). I have enough k-gems to open a few extra boxes, but seems like there's so much bad stuff and hardly any event items in all the pallettes. How many would you guess I'd have to open before getting that super cute hair?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Good luck with the event everyone! Are there any tricks to grinding for this type of event? I really appreciated all of the advice for the dating event last weekend, since I'm new to the weekend events in K&K.

I really like the giftbox items this week. I've opened the first 2 free giftboxes, but haven't gotten anything yet (I believe I got a couple points towards the shorts). I have enough k-gems to open a few extra boxes, but seems like there's so much bad stuff and hardly any event items in all the pallettes. How many would you guess I'd have to open before getting that super cute hair?

Girl a couple events ago I spent 40 euros to get the hair. It requires 50 stickers or you can get lucky if you pick it. When I spent all that money I had to get 50 stickers and that were a whole lot of boxes lol and in the end it wasnt even worth it
    Shannen wrote: »
    Girl a couple events ago I spent 40 euros to get the hair. It requires 50 stickers or you can get lucky if you pick it. When I spent all that money I had to get 50 stickers and that were a whole lot of boxes lol and in the end it wasnt even worth it

I remember being jealous of you because I wanted the trenchcoat and then I invited you to help me with a gig and you were wearing the whole outfit. Haha. Congrats! I did that a while back with a hairstyle. Spent about $50 chasing it. But it remains to be one of my favorite hairstyles so I guess it was worth.

So... apparently, I'm out of storyline gigs, but I shouldn't be. The only event I have now is the one that goes with the weekend event. I have a Glu looking into it. I've seen many people saying they aren't getting storyline gigs anymore but it hasn't happened to me until now. So I don't know if I will be able to finish the event since I have no gigs other than the event ones.. AND, in addition to that, the first contact I ever reached 3,000 points with and maxed out to help me on gigs... called me when I opened the game this morning and broke up with me? Even though she wasn't a romantic contact. It seems that KKH's glitches are making their way into KKG. :eek:
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lants, someone else just complained of the contact breaking up randomly too. Can u post in that thread so Glu is aware of 2 such cases.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210603-Contacts-breaking-up&p=469839#post469839
    PM to add
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I remember being jealous of you because I wanted the trenchcoat and then I invited you to help me with a gig and you were wearing the whole outfit. Haha. Congrats! I did that a while back with a hairstyle. Spent about $50 chasing it. But it remains to be one of my favorite hairstyles so I guess it was worth.

So... apparently, I'm out of storyline gigs, but I shouldn't be. The only event I have now is the one that goes with the weekend event. I have a Glu looking into it. I've seen many people saying they aren't getting storyline gigs anymore but it hasn't happened to me until now. So I don't know if I will be able to finish the event since I have no gigs other than the event ones.. AND, in addition to that, the first contact I ever reached 3,000 points with and maxed out to help me on gigs... called me when I opened the game this morning and broke up with me? Even though she wasn't a romantic contact. It seems that KKH's glitches are making their way into KKG. :eek:

I had a contact break up with me too, not a romantic one either. I was wondering what happened.
    Carol I never connected to Facebook since it has posed problems for KKH, so, figured K&K might too. But I still received those saved game pop up months back, it stopped after a certain update tho.

Anyway, go to your Facebook and under Setting > Apps, you should see K&K, just remove it. Hopefully that solves your issue!
    PM to add
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    The event disappeared from my game completely. Even if the items are ugly, I like working to collect them every week. Lol
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Carol I never connected to Facebook since it has posed problems for KKH, so, figured K&K might too. But I still received those saved game pop up months back, it stopped after a certain update tho.

Anyway, go to your Facebook and under Setting > Apps, you should see K&K, just remove it. Hopefully that solves your issue!

Thanks Nai. I disconnected my new game from Facebook and I don't want someone to accidentally saved my game on their device and I would have to restart my game all over again. The good thing is that since my game is connected only to Google now, my doll still has friends but the bad thing is that I won't be able to see my friends changing their outfits.

Edit: Nah I can still see my Facebook friends on my news feed even though I disconnected my game from Facebook. Google is the only way to go for this glitchy game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

You can manually delete them if you want.
    PM to add