Is this a glitch?

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
So I finally earned enough krew stickers to get an item. And the item is a necklace.

Screenshot_2016-07-08-19-49-00_zpsasoi7cmf_edit_1468021852644_zpsfmn2kfjy.jpeg

But I'm confused because it's the same exact necklace that's already available to purchase in the shop that was added prior to the update.

Screenshot_2016-07-08-19-49-10_zpsfr3q2exk_edit_1468021927824_zpsuubk7qx6.jpeg

Is this the same for anyone else? Or is it just a glitch? I don't understand why Glu would give us a necklace that's already available to purchase.

Comments

• blondielovespinkblondielovespink Registered Users 9 Posts
    I haven't won it yet, but I wanna say I saw the necklace in silver...I'll post a picture once I receive it. I have also seen clothing that isn't the main outfit, when I opened boxes. I'm hoping that's not a glitch. Lol
  • pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Angela, I won that necklace too! Also, I contacted Glu about the kreds maxing out and now for the past 3 hours I can't even open the game!!! I've tried everything. I don't know what happened but I'm super mad right now because I was almost done with an event. This is Paige by the way from your krew haha. Hopefully I can get back on the app soon :/
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    pedrostutz wrote: »
    Angela, I won that necklace too! Also, I contacted Glu about the kreds maxing out and now for the past 3 hours I can't even open the game!!! I've tried everything. I don't know what happened but I'm super mad right now because I was almost done with an event. This is Paige by the way from your krew haha. Hopefully I can get back on the app soon :/

Is your game connected with Facebook or anything? Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it? I've never had that problem before. Whatever it is, I hope you get back in the app soon too. And more players from the krew are having the same maxed out problem. :(
  • pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Is your game connected with Facebook or anything? Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it? I've never had that problem before. Whatever it is, I hope you get back in the app soon too. And more players from the krew are having the same maxed out problem. :(

I should be connected to facebook and game center. But I am scared to uninstall it and reinstall and lose my progress. But I think I might just try it. Thanks!! I miss the krew!
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    pedrostutz wrote: »
    I should be connected to facebook and game center. But I am scared to uninstall it and reinstall and lose my progress. But I think I might just try it. Thanks!! I miss the krew!

Mine is connected to Facebook, but I'd be scared too. You never know what could happen. The krew is so quiet without you right now lol.