Contacts breaking up?

Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
I went into my game his morning to do a project and the first thing that popped up was one of my contacts that is use a lot on gigs saying our last project tanked and she was done with me. It then gave me the option of charming for 115 gems!!! Or break up!!! I didn't have the gems so I had to break it off... Same thing happened with one of my dates!

This make me very upset because all the projects I have done with her have been 5 Stars so I don't understand why it even popped up??? I even scrolled through my projects and all of my last gigs even without her have been 5 Stars.

image_zpseqxrq05i.png
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    That's weird, maybe you should send in a ticket with this screenshot, and a screenshot of the friendship level too.
    PM to add
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I went into my game his morning to do a project and the first thing that popped up was one of my contacts that is use a lot on gigs saying our last project tanked and she was done with me. It then gave me the option of charming for 115 gems!!! Or break up!!! I didn't have the gems so I had to break it off... Same thing happened with one of my dates!

This make me very upset because all the projects I have done with her have been 5 Stars so I don't understand why it even popped up??? I even scrolled through my projects and all of my last gigs even without her have been 5 Stars.

image_zpseqxrq05i.png

Same thing happened to me about a day or two ago. THought it was weird, I also was getting 5-stars with this particular contact.
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    This also happened to me today with a GC friend I use a lot, I have got all 5* on gigs with this person so I have no idea what could have caused this, also to make up I would need to pay 3989 k gems what is that about ahhh! I contacted support through the game, but I haven't heard back yet, hope this can get sorted out somehow for everyone!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same thing happened to me I didn't even know what they were talking about because whenever I do gigs with the person I do gigs with they're always 5 stars so idk why this is happening either I hope they fix it.
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Jlrxo wrote: »
    This also happened to me today with a GC friend I use a lot, I have got all 5* on gigs with this person so I have no idea what could have caused this, also to make up I would need to pay 3989 k gems what is that about ahhh! I contacted support through the game, but I haven't heard back yet, hope this can get sorted out somehow for everyone!

Oh my that is a very large amount of gems! I can't imagine paying that yikes!

I just had another contact that I got 5 stars with break up with me. I can't afford the credit they were asking for so I lost another contact...

I sent in a support ticket with the screen shots I took.... Will let everyone know what they say...

So I found a pattern, it seems everytime I open my app another professional contact is breaking up with me. I just had one that I was currently doing a vlog with that was not even done yet! I was coming into the app to finish it and there is the message.

I grabbed a screenshot of it and where I did get 5 stars on the vlog and attached it to my ticket...

I hope it gets fixed soon :(

So I found a pattern, it seems everytime I open my app another professional contact is breaking up with me. I just had one that I was currently doing a vlog with that was not even done yet! I was coming into the app to finish it and there is the message.

I grabbed a screenshot of it and where I did get 5 stars on the vlog and attached it to my ticket...

I hope it gets fixed soon :(

So it's a glitch and this isn't supposed to be happening ?
    astray wrote: »
    So it's a glitch and this isn't supposed to be happening ?

Sadly it is the only thing I can think of because it only happens when I first open the game up...

I just had an actual friend not a computer contact but one of my actual friends who plays the game too break up with me! And I always get 5 stars with her.

image_zpsyyxoufti.png

image_zpswdcymy7j.png

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Yes. Every day I'm losing friends. I have only had 5 star gigs. Only real friends are breaking up with me, not NPCs.

I don't want to spend gems unless Glu can pay me back.

I'm on iphone 6+
    iOS 9.3.2

image.png
    imageaeff8.png
    imageefbd9.png
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Sadly it is the only thing I can think of because it only happens when I first open the game up...

I just had an actual friend not a computer contact but one of my actual friends who plays the game too break up with me! And I always get 5 stars with her.

image_zpsyyxoufti.png

image_zpswdcymy7j.png

Pretty annoying my sister's character just broke up with me and we always get 5 stars whenever I do gigs with her I hope Glu fixes this
    Oh my that is a very large amount of gems! I can't imagine paying that yikes!

I just had another contact that I got 5 stars with break up with me. I can't afford the credit they were asking for so I lost another contact...

I sent in a support ticket with the screen shots I took.... Will let everyone know what they say...

I know, so many k gems, I'm not going to spend those gems to make up with my friend, I'll wait to see if glu support respond to me and hope they will sort it out or at least give me the k gems to make up!

I've attached the picture showing what was said and the amount of gems needed to charm.

image_zpsyiib3lze.png
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just wanted to add that this is happening to me as well. Luckily so far only computer players, but it's basically going in order on my list. The only person it passed was a computer player who I already have 3k with.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Ive just had another GC friend break up with me, although I've noticed something that happened both times I've been friendship broken up with. Before receiving the break up text, I received a notification from the game as if I were receiving a text from the contact that later broke up with me, when I click on the notification and I'm lead to the game, nothing happens, no text, nothing. Then a couple hours later, the break up text. I will share a screenshot of the notification I got before being broken up with again. As I had the same 'text' from the first GC friend that broke up with me I decided to screenshot it in case it's related! Has any one else experienced this and think it is probably connected?
    image_zps5imamcxd.png
    image_zps3sildr9d.png
    I have never recieved any of those notifications but I know in KKH only romanic contacts will message you like that. It's so weird a professional contact sent you a message like that because we can't hang out with them in the game only go on projects.

It almost seems to me from what you have posted is it as if he game is treating all contacts as romantic contacts instead of what they are professional or romantic... I could be wrong though lol

I know this is how professional contacts break up with you in KK:H if you do badly on a project so that is how I am taking it. So wierd something is definitely wrong.

I did notice while looking at all my contacts that most of them have broken stars but haven't broken up with me yet although I have a feeling it is coming soon!

image_zpsdxljaukx.pngimage_zps5mxn5s7u.png

I have never recieved any of those notifications but I know in KKH only romanic contacts will message you like that. It's so weird a professional contact sent you a message like that because we can't hang out with them in the game only go on projects.

It almost seems to me from what you have posted is it as if he game is treating all contacts as romantic contacts instead of what they are professional or romantic... I could be wrong though lol

I know this is how professional contacts break up with you in KK:H if you do badly on a project so that is how I am taking it. So wierd something is definitely wrong.

I did notice while looking at all my contacts that most of them have broken stars but haven't broken up with me yet although I have a feeling it is coming soon!

image_zpsdxljaukx.pngimage_zps5mxn5s7u.png

I know, it's almost exactly what a romantic contact on kkh would say when prompting us to go on a date, very weird! I've never received those notification before, only twice from the two contacts that broke up with me.
    I just looked down my friends list and noticed that some of mine have the broken star too but haven't yet broken up with me, but when I clicked on that contact to view them the broken star repaired itself?! i hope this doesn't mean those contacts will break up with me too!
    Oh my I don't even know how to explain that I just had a contact break up with me twice lol... She broke up with me while I was on a gig with her hat I got 5 stars on and just now again... I didn't charm her the first time either, I hit break up and she texted me again to break up... Oh my goodness lol

I did notice hat also that when I clicked on the contact the star repairs itself but if I clicked in a different contact it broke again...

image_zpsezpijo3u.pngimage_zpsqutu4ujh.png

I just did a gig with one of my facebook mates I closed out of the game came back after.my energy got refilled and now she's breaking with me they seriously need to fix this you're gonna end up not having any friends at all due to this stupid glitch 😒

2ptp168.png
    Customer service did advise me that they have passed this issue on to the developers to look into

• tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I had another contact break up with me today, I had invited her yesterday during one of my gigs.
    Customer service did advise me that they have passed this issue on to the developers to look into

Thank God I hope they figure it out soon I'm losing a contact every other day
    Me too I lost 3 more since yesterday :(

• Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. My friend called me to break up and I paid to charm her because she's my friend in real life, then two days later she called again and broke up. So basically I wasted my gems
    Sorry that happened! Make sure to put in a support ticket so Glu know how many people this is happening to :)

Hoping this new update is gonna fix it