Weekend spoilers - josempc_kkh

Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
I have a friend from Instagram who is very good at finding in game secrets and managed to find these following hairstyles. I have also been informed that it will be released in the following order so left to right is this week's event and so on. If you look closely the hair in the middle has a different icon! Who knows maybe we are about to get a new weekend type? again I am so thankful for Jose for finding these all credit goes to him, I am just here to share it on the forums as I know some of you guys don't have Instagram.

gUAvX6J.jpg

He surprises us with more spoilers!! for the upcoming events this month!!

3aSRjce.jpg

Otu4yqR.jpg

bUGHWeR.jpg

I also just wanted to point out that the clothing with out any icons maybe future things that can be bought with cash or k-gems!

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Are these supposed to be earnable or gift box?
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I believe all are going to be in gift boxes not earnables. If it were to be they would have the event icons (heart or star) instead of the box unless they change it in the future! : ) )

Last of the spoilers accessories, shoes, and misc.

Y4i5J9i.jpg

Bu9jLr5.jpg

AJFGOtM.jpg

jWtODCG.jpg

again all of these spoilers and secrets are from @Josempc_kkh all credits goes out to him :) )
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I saw this on instagram! Amazing hairstyles.

The icon, new event is exciting! Maybe... VIP?
    PM to add
    Ugh. Of course. So much for hoping for easily earned hairstyles. :(
    @Naimonster If that is the case I will make sure not to spend any K-Gems any time soon because we know how expensive things can be in this game lol! I also have a assumption that this "Get It STARted" screen that shows up from time to time is that. If you look closely on the box you can see a star silhouette! but who knows...

fnJMzz6.png
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    The hairs are pretty nice
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    If you look carefully to the boxes behind the hair, the first one is clearly dating event. The question is if it's earnable or not.
    The second box is nonidentifical for me. :D I don't know which event has purple boxes. (ISN'T THAT NEW VIP EVENT PLEASE PLEASE??)
    And the last is Work it! event.
    So I believe we will getting these in the next events. :)
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'd much rather have party events than VIP simply because I could really see Glu pulling some 1,000 gem **** this game is too overpriced for me to ever hope for VIP events
    But anyway hoping for some good stuff last event was just OK in my opinion
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I'd much rather have party events than VIP simply because I could really see Glu pulling some 1,000 gem **** this game is too overpriced for me to ever hope for VIP events

I completely forgot about party events! that also would make a lot of sense since we can buy these houses that are a still kind of useless at the moment... and I totally agree about that the game is overpriced in stuff
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    What is an VIP event? I've heard it before but I dont play KKH
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    What is an VIP event? I've heard it before but I dont play KKH

An event where you get rewards based on spending kSTARS in KKH and it would be KGems in KKG. Both of which cost real money. So basically you'd be spending real money on the items.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I hope we get party events seeing as though I'm just not financially able to spend a lot of money on the game. But if there are vip events, I guess I'll just not participate in them.
    Hey guys just updated the thread with more spoilers, sorry at the time we don't know the correct order of release but we can only speculate!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I hope we get party events seeing as though I'm just not financially able to send a lot of money on the game. But if they are vip events, I guess I'll just not participate in them.

What I do in KKH is save up most of my kstars (from levelling up, watching videos, offers, achievements, giftboxes, etc.) until the VIP event, which usually happen every 3 weeks (except this week where we have two in a row). The highest earnable item in a VIP is always 500 kstars, and I don't usually have any trouble saving up that amount.

Of course, K&K is different, and items are usually a bit more expensive. But, if we were to get VIP events in this game I do think it would be possible to save up that amount of kgems without spending real money.

Also, side note: It baffles me how the currency is so different in K&K (so much harder to earn kash, everything is so much more expensive), yet we still only get one kgem for watching a video, when really it should be 2 or 3...

Thanks for posting the hair spoilers Ladouce Femme! I know that if they're in boxes I won't get them because the boxes SUCK IN THIS GAME (I had to yell, sorry). Can't wait to see the rest if the spoilers. xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The properties on this game is so effing expensive. I still have to purchase the Jackson hole home and I still can't afford it hahaha :D
    Oh well that task will be pending forever on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I bought the Jackson hole house and I feel like I wasted 10k it takes almost 3 days of regular lpay to make that much money Glu really needs to give the houses a function
    I made a few quick edits! these are no mean what it will be like but just my predictions..
    I am pretty sure this is the format for next weeks "Work It" event. I am not really a fan of the earnables seems very random but I guess they should come in handy on other outfits!

tAsXxXE.jpg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I am pretty sure this is the format for next weeks "Work It" event. I am not really a fan of the earnables seems very random but I guess they should come in handy on other outfits!

tAsXxXE.jpg

Hmm dunno did you receive the love @ first sight event ?

ic0d2d.png
    astray wrote: »
    Hmm dunno did you receive the love @ first sight event ?

ic0d2d.png

ahah yes, astray I received that the photo above is just my predictions for next weeks event :))

also added more spoilers and secrets!!