Weekend Event

Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
Any leaks for this weekend's event? I feel like it will be a dating event

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Leaks don't happen until late afternoon.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I've been looking for spoilers all afternoon and can't find any.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I've been looking for spoilers all afternoon and can't find any.

check my instagram its the same as my usene on here i got the leaks
    This game is going downhill.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    kkg_grace wrote: »

Can you post them on here?
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    i cba just go on kkg_grace on instagram
    This game is going downhill.
    kkg_grace wrote: »

Awesome, thanks!! I can post them here if you would like me to.
    and I followed you. ^_^

Vn5ebQ.jpg

y3CJiV.jpg

Thanks to kkg_grace for spoilers.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Awesome, thanks!! I can post them here if you would like me to.
    and I followed you. ^_^

Vn5ebQ.jpg

y3CJiV.jpg

Thanks to kkg_grace for spoilers.

I love the giftbox hair! Too bad I probably won't get it because I'm very unlucky with the giftboxes
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow!!! The earn ables looks horrendous.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh wow!!! The earn ables looks horrendous.:mad:

I think the earnables are nice. The gift box dress and necklace are horrendous but I would love that hair!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I don't love the earnable items, but at least it's an outfit unlike last week where we got the shorts and nothing to pair them with (especially annoying because I couldn't find anything in the closet to match either.

I LOVE the gift box hair, but I will personally never buy another gift box in this game. They are such a waste because the chance of getting ANYTHING is so low. The amount of kash or energy in them is tiny, and the stickers are useless. Then there is only like one actual item, and maybe a couple "points" towards items (that you probably won't even get). So annoying!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    The earnables look better on my game and I think they are good articles that I can match around with other things in the closet the hair is just eh I won't die if I don't get it. Hoping for gems in all my gift boxes lol
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I actually like this week's events stuff

ic0d2d.png
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^That looks great on you! I'm gonna have to play around with the top myself since right now in the preview I look clashed.

Also, Whoa! First giftbox and 5 stickers! Wish the hair was at 15 stickers, I like it more than the dress. Of course now that I said that I'll probably just get $25 lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The men's items:
    image_zpsiq2oiqwz.jpeg
    image_zpsjpspxlld.jpeg

I like the shirtless backpack option in the giftboxes but there is no way I'll get it. The giftboxes here are even more rigged than those in KKH.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Ohmai56Ohmai56 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I love this week's earnables and giftboxes, honestly right up my alley! I usually spend some kgems if I love the items for the week, but this week got super lucky and got the hair on my first box! Super exciting!!

64a04cb31965ff500d133a742812d2b7.png

After seeing the teasers on the other thread, i'm glad they're adding more amazing hairs in the boxes - it's a great way to refresh a look!

KKH & K&K iOS Player
    add me on GC @ ohmai56
    My game was working great up until this Event as soon as I started participating in the event it went to sh*ts after my date the game reloaded itself and then it stated I was kicked out of my Krew and that is when I noticed my Krew tab and gift box icon disappeared, I'm starting to no longer want to play this game any more

ic0d2d.jpg

sde32o.jpg

mjlueu.png

It seems like I'm never gonna be able to complete any of their events because every time I try my game bugs out or glitches. That little maintenance update they call themselves doing didn't do squat for my game, I contacted glu for the 4th time about this same issue the first time they fixed it and it worked for like a second and the box disappeared again the second time my game fixed itself now it's gone to sh*t again I was looking forward to winning the earnables and the clothes in this event cause I actually like them.
  • LostSoulOtakuLostSoulOtaku Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you win the "chance to win" events ? Do I keep doing dates even after I did all three boxes? I already finished first event of this weekend, I just can't seem to finish the second one. please help me figure this out I really want that backpack for the male version.i just need 7 more heart smileys to earn the back pack!!! :( I already spent 10 dollars and didn't get it in any of the boxes this is bs!
    How do you win the "chance to win" events ? Do I keep doing dates even after I did all three boxes? I already finished first event of this weekend, I just can't seem to finish the second one. please help me figure this out I really want that backpack for the male version.i just need 7 more heart smileys to earn the back pack!!! :( I already spent 10 dollars and didn't get it in any of the boxes this is bs!

You have to pay 80 kgems to open boxes after you use the three free boxes. And you can either keep paying to open the boxes until you get enough stickers to earn the gift box item you want. Or if you're lucky you pick a box that has the item you want in it.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    My game start crashing after the last update ugh. But it seems they repair the saving glitch. I didn't lost any items, which makes me incredibly happy.
    The crashing is annoying, but still better than not have saved game.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    In the moment when I won the vest, my game crashed again. Of course the vest is not showing in my wardrobe. ://
    I didn't even have a time to take screenshot. I'm gonna cry. The vest was best piece from event.
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    In the moment when I won the vest, my game crashed again. Of course the vest is not showing in my wardrobe. ://
    I didn't even have a time to take screenshot. I'm gonna cry. The vest was best piece from event.
    I am sorry that happened to you I got p***ed off cause my event and Krew tab disappeared altogether I've contacted them but it takes them more than 2 days to actually contact you even though in the help link they say they respond in 48 hours (2 days) and then after they ask for your game ID it takes them forever to actually fix your problem I contacted them on 28 of June they finally responded on the 13th of July by then my game had somehow managed to fix itself no thanks to them I will be so glad when they actually fix this game kim kardashian and britney spears game isn't this ****** problematic.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I am sorry that happened to you I got p***ed off cause my event and Krew tab disappeared altogether I've contacted them but it takes them more than 2 days to actually contact you even though in the help link they say they respond in 48 hours (2 days) and then after they ask for your game ID it takes them forever to actually fix your problem I contacted them on 28 of June they finally responded on the 13th of July by then my game had somehow managed to fix itself no thanks to them I will be so glad when they actually fix this game kim kardashian and britney spears game isn't this ****** problematic.

Hey ... I see there is an update out so maybe the bugs will be fixed now? If you don't come right contact eggsandbannanas - he helped me in no time when I had an issue :)

hope you you come right soon - we miss you in the Krew!
    GC: TTemb
    TTemb wrote: »
    Hey ... I see there is an update out so maybe the bugs will be fixed now? If you don't come right contact eggsandbannanas - he helped me in no time when I had an issue :)

hope you you come right soon - we miss you in the Krew!

Android received the update before IOS it was working fine when it updated but as soon as I tried to participate in the event after I went on a date the game refreshed itself and then it said I was kicked out of our Krew and the Krew tab, gift box icon and event disappeared altogether but it keeps popping up how long I have until the event is open and yesterday it told me the love is in the air event has started and to play I was gonna screenshot it but I mistakenly cleared my notifications.

I contacted him yesterday I'm hoping he responds sooner than later and I miss the Krew as well, I hope they fix it soon.
  • malichanmalichan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Giiiirls help me please. I GOT NOTIFICATION "LOVE IS IN THE AIR EVENT" but when I launched the game there was nothing connected with it. Several times I got **** like that. Anyone knows how to fix that? I want to complete events but I dont have them in game
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    malichan wrote: »
    Giiiirls help me please. I GOT NOTIFICATION "LOVE IS IN THE AIR EVENT" but when I launched the game there was nothing connected with it. Several times I got **** like that. Anyone knows how to fix that? I want to complete events but I dont have them in game

Are you not seeing the gift box icon that allows you to access events? If so, do read this.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205027-Missing-gift-box-button
    PM to add
    malichan wrote: »

I keep getting that too but the love @ first sight event has not ended yet do you keep getting this notification?

2pq5d6p.jpg

Also this keeps popping up

xnayoz.png but I cannot even finish it cause my gift box and Krew tab and the event disappeared altogether