Update

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
Has anyone received a new update for the game?

I did but I'm a bit sceptical about updating because the last time I did my gift box icon disappeared for a month.

wlen8m.png

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Its probably a maintenance update to try to fix glitches or something my game automatically updated this morning
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    That's what I was thinking since we've been having our contacts dump us for no reason at all
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    iOS hasn't received this maintenance update. I hope we do soon because I'm tired of contacts breaking up with me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    iOS hasn't received this maintenance update. I hope we do soon because I'm tired of contacts breaking up with me.

You and me both if this update doesn't fix it I will be highly upset
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Will be on the lookout for an update. Just like others I have the breaking up thing happening plus sometimes I can't scroll down to get my daily gift box :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Bump, the bug fix update for IOS is out <crosses fingers>
    IOS

KaylaJ wrote: »
    Bump, the bug fix update for IOS is out <crosses fingers>

Someone who plays on IOS stated that their gift box and Krew tab disappeared after they updated the same happened with me on my android device I hope the update fixes your issues and not cause more of em the way it did some of us.
    Yikes. So far my stuff is doing better. Oddly enough my gift box tab had been blank or stuck at the top before the update, but it is back
    IOS

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    And my start start crashing. It cause that the items I won in event are not in my wardrobe.
    How cool. :/ I can't wait for that moment when game will be without glitches.
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    And my start start crashing. It cause that the items I won in event are not in my wardrobe.
    How cool. :/ I can't wait for that moment when game will be without glitches.
    Me too Lulu my game was working great until the 1.4.0 update (when they added London, England) I've had nothing but problems with this game ever since, when it updated to version 2.0.1 the "try on item" popped up where the gift box is supposed to be I was able to view the new items we have but the gift boxes I could not see and I wasn't able to get the Krew either like everyone else Perry didn't text me about it the way he was for others. I wrote them and explained to them my situation by the time they finally responded my game fixed itself and when I updated my game with the bugs fixed update it was working until I went on a date then it refreshed and my gift box and Krew disappeared I'm annoyed because I'm very active on my Krew and I don't want them to think I abandoned them but I cannot do anything about it just have to pray and hope that Glu fixes this game cause the bugs and glitches are ridiculous they have so many complaints on their Facebook it's unbelievable yet they aren't fixing anything with their updates.

This is the notification I got

2pq5d6p.png

Yet I can't even participate in the events
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So I just got back on my game and I'm no longer in the krew I was in before. I don't know why I haven't joined anyone else's krew or opted to leave the one I'm in currently the game just kicked me out of it
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So I just got back on my game and I'm no longer in the krew I was in before. I don't know why I haven't joined anyone else's krew or opted to leave the one I'm in currently the game just kicked me out of it

Same thing happened to me and then the krew tab disappeared altogether I had to restart my entire game because got sick of the glitches