Friend accidentally deleted

Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
So I got a little delete happy while cleaning up my contact list from all the dates I have gone on and accidentally deleted one of my friends, not a NPC, one of my real life friends I play with.

I have searched everywhere in the game to see if they pop up and they join my Krew but for some reason has not been added into my friends list like everyone else that joined the Krew. I can see them in the Krew list and send Kreds. However I am unable to use them on gigs.

How do we get them added back? I run into NPC's that I have deleted all the time but I rarely run into friends :(
Game Center: Twylyght Myst
Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Seems to me that you can't get them back unless you run into them in the game and add them back as a contact once you delete them they reset as if you were never friends trust me I've tried when I've accidentally deleted someone from real life even if you log out of Facebook or game centre or even your google account and log back in they still won't readd them to your contacts.
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Well shoot... I rarely run into any of my friends.. I always run into NPC's and almost always the same ones it seems like :(
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player