Event leaks?

kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
Post leaks to this weeks event ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
This game is going downhill.
Prev13

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Post leaks to this weeks event ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

They don't usually share them until later on in the day eventually someone will just have to be patient.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm excited! I hope the items are nice, I didn't love last weekend, and a really did not like the week before that.
    โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    this is my predictions for this weeks event :))

tAsXxXE.jpg
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    2nixidg.png
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    People at Glu are losing their minds. W T F.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Welp. There's the VIP event everyone wanted.
    100 stars to get everything isn't bad. But the items are ugly.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    It says you have to purchase stars to to get the items :|
    Kadie wrote: ยป
    It says you have to purchase stars to to get the items :|

Yeah, I'm assuming it's the K&K version of a VIP event in Kim Kardashian game. If the box items were the earnable ones, then maybe. But I probably won't participate because I have horrible luck with boxes.

Wait a minute. K&K doesn't have 'stars.' They have KGems. Hmm... i wonder if stars are gonna be a different currency for the weekend..
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yeah, I'm assuming it's the K&K version of a VIP event in Kim Kardashian game. If the box items were the earnable ones, then maybe. But I probably won't participate because I have horrible luck with boxes.

Wait a minute. K&K doesn't have 'stars.' They have KGems. Hmm... i wonder if stars are gonna be a different currency for the weekend..

That's what I'm thinking, maybe something like the droplets in an earlier event
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Oh, I'm so mad! I've saved up over 3k of k-gems so I'd have enough fo a vip event and now we have to buy "stars" instead?! Wth. :(
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Instead of spending k-gems, we have to purchase?
    Well, I can finally spent my k-gems then. Not gonna purchase anything. And even if I did, the clothes are nothing special. I don't like any of them.
    The hair looks ok, but I am not dying to have them + the face tattoo... Uhm, Coachella and other festivals already ended. I don't have to have it.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Oh, I'm so mad! I've saved up over 3k of k-gems so I'd have enough fo a vip event and now we have to buy "stars" instead?! Wth. :(

Me too. Me too. Totally useless. Let's finally spent gems. :D
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Guys dw you pay kgems for stars
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    wait my mistake no u dont
    Lulu01 wrote: ยป
    Me too. Me too. Totally useless. Let's finally spent gems. :D

Heck yeah! There's some stuff I've been dying to get and I'm tired of waiting lol.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've also been saving up my k-gems as we've all been anticipating some sort of VIP event in the game.

However, if it is the case that we need to spend real money on the EARNABLE items for a weekend event, I will be livid. I understand that Glu is a company and needs to make money, that is why we have the giftbox items during weekend events.

*EDIT: By "spend real money" I mean spending it on something that cannot be earned. You can earn free k-gems in the game, and then save them up if you couldn't spend real money on them. this is why I don't dislike the VIP events in KKH - I can always save up enough free kstars when I can't spend real money.*

I was really excited for the potential of having something similar to VIP events in KKH. I wonder what these "stars" will be.

I really hope they start making the giftboxes better in this game. Even though I have bad luck in KKH, I can justify spending the $ as I can usually get something out of the event items, and I know I will probably get the item I want if I open enough boxes. In K&K however, the boxes are HORRIBLE. I will never open them again (except the free ones). I remember I liked a hair one week, I opened (and bought) soooooo many boxes and did not even get ONE event item. /rant
    โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
    And now the game is showing me that I've been kicked out of my own krew. This is great. Not really.
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    And now the game is showing me that I've been kicked out of my own krew. This is great. Not really.

I got kicked out of my Krew as well. :(
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
    I have also been kicked out of my own Krew... what is happening?
    Sorry to hear this is happening, but I'm glad it's not only me. This happened last week to me and someone else in my krew but then everything turned out okay so I don't know.
  • racheesyracheesy Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got kicked out of mine too!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    OK so you have to spend actual money to finish the event? Looks like I'm not playing this weekend. But good luck to whoever does
    I just contacted one of my friends in the group and they said they are also kicked :? I hope someone has not decided to overthrow everyone and make the Krew for themselves I would be sad :(
    I just contacted one of my friends in the group and they said they are also kicked :? I hope someone has not decided to overthrow everyone and make the Krew for themselves I would be sad :(

I don't think so. It's probably just a glitch with Glu right now. I hope they fix it soon.
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Nova, I can't get in our Krew right now either. And if I search for it nothing comes up. Sounds like this is happening to everyone. Hope they fix it fast!
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I understand the need for a new weekend event but why not parties they don't have to be in a house we could host parties at a club or something

I already knew any type of VIP event on this game wasn't gonna be good it was going to be overpriced and underwhelming, but if you end up having to spend actual money to get earnable items then its even worse than I expected
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I cannot get into my Krew right now either. I cannot join one either. Something is messed up somewhere.
    Only $9.99 to complete the event. Not bad. I just wish I liked the earnables. If you can even call them that. -eyeroll-
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hahah, wow. Glu has gotten so so so shady. They kicked everyone out of their crews so that when you spend money for this event, you do not NOT get points to earning the Krew boxes (which you have to purchase with money to earn for your team/krew). If this is true, Glu has truly, truly sunk to new levels of corporate greediness and shadiness.

I encourage everyone not to spend any money until this krew issue is resolved. I hope I don't get banned for speaking the truth here, but this is getting ridiculous.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Y'know, if it was for the giftbox items, I'd probably go for it. Hell, if I knew I actually had a chance at the giftbox items, I might try, but the earnables don't impress me enough for $10 so I guess I'm taking this weekend off. Plus, I'm just not ready to spend money on a game that is so expensive in the first place and still has glitches.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College