Event leaks?

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Guess I won't be participating in this event also none of the stuff they have is nice also what's going on with the Krew option? It says I have to find a krew to join when I was already apart of one ?
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This event is horrible and honestly really disrespectful to us players...

Will not be spending anymore money on this game, and I really don't think I'll be playing anymore.

They literally made it so that in order to play, you HAVE to spend money (because let's be real, the only time many of us play is during weekend events).

DONE. 100% DONE.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I am totally not wasting time on a event where I have to pay real money to participate. That is crazy especially when the stuff isn't event that great. This event isn't worth it for me. And I agree why give them money when the game is all messed up and I cannot even get into my Krew. No thanks.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    K&K always felt like Glu's way to earn money, the sleazy way, expensive clothing & inflation in K-Gems, no bonus star with events, horrible giftbox system, constant bugs & glitches, expensive homes, furnitures & pets (which you have to pay for every time you want energy) with no use & many other things. Kendall & Kylie don't even advertise or seem that deeply involved into their game like Kim does. This game feels like a "slap my name in it & do what you do so long we get money" & these events along with many other things stated above only solidify my opinion.
    I'm really dissapointed with these types of events & hope they never make it into KKH or any other future/current celebrity Glu games.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm honestly still upset and annoyed that this isn't a straight up vip event like KKH. So many people won't be able to participate since you have to spend money to complete any part of this event. This is ridiculous.
    My Krew came back has anyone else's ?

1zf1thf.png
    Never mind it disappeared again I'm so sick of this game tbh they are shady af and if they think I'm gonna pay to win these ugly items they're wrong.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    K&K always felt like Glu's way to earn money, the sleazy way, expensive clothing & inflation in K-Gems, no bonus star with events, horrible giftbox system, constant bugs & glitches, expensive homes, furnitures & pets (which you have to pay for every time you want energy) with no use & many other things. Kendall & Kylie don't even advertise or seem that deeply involved into their game like Kim does. This game feels like a "slap my name in it & do what you do so long we get money" & these events along with many other things stated above only solidify my opinion.
    I'm really dissapointed with these types of events & hope they never make it into KKH or any other future/current celebrity Glu games.

I completely agree with you, although it doesn't make sense.

It appears that not many people play K&K. And many of the players that do (or at least the ones I know) aren't willing to spend very much money on it. Even players I know that spend a lot in KKH, aren't willing to spend that in K&K.

The game has a lot of problems that people do not like. So, people don't want to pay for it.

There are a TON of KKH players, and only a fraction of K&K players. I'm sure KKH make A LOT more money even though things in the game are cheaper for the user. It seems like K&K is trying to make up for this lack by imposing crazy prices (i.e - you would need to pay to open countless boxes in order to get exclusive giftbox event items, this VIP event that is all real money, items in the closet costing a ton of k-gems, etc.) that only a small group of players would be willing to spend; it seems that they are doing this instead of creating a solid game that attracts people to play beyond the Kendall & Kylie names. Many players I know just check in every once in awhile, but are turned off by the lack of storylines, bad gift boxes, countless glitches, etc.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ZvFinAD.png
    4CsTJ8d.png
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    ZvFinAD.png
    4CsTJ8d.png

Oh wow. I love the men's gift box items.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Well the men clothes is not impressive too.

I would really like Glu to start focusing on this game little bit more. Like fixing the glitches, do some storylines, make some careers for dolls, doing better outfits, the inspiration doesn't need to be just Kendall and Kylie. Even in KKH some outfits/hairstyles are from another celebrities.
    Hope the game is still in development.
    But I agree, I refuse to spent money on game full of glitches.
    It's crashing still, not saving progress, krews do not work well, I can't even use a keyboard in chat. Sorry I am not gonna pay for that. Not even 1$.
    Hope one day it will be a great game. :)
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Glu has really become money hungry. Now we need to purchase stars? Bruh. I really wish to play this game because of the clothes but it's jusy hopeless. One: because its too expensive and Two:they don't fix any bugs! My game still keeps resetting itself and it's getting too annoying to handle.

Hope their next game with Nicki Minaj is better.
    Definitely a disappointing event and I am not going to participate when I have to foot my own money to earn anything, especially when nothing is that great! If I didn't enjoy actually playing the game this would have ended it for me. But, I do enjoy playing and I like the whole Krew thing but even that is super glitchy from time-to-time. This has been a very frustrating weekend event, not cool at all. :(
  • AleksandraAleksandra Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah, definitely don't like this event. Even if the items WERE cute (which they're not) it's really not fair to players that aren't able to spend real money. Kinda sucks that there are no genuine earnables :( Guess I'll wait till next weeks event.
    звёзды в небе горят когда ты рядом со мной
    Aleksandra wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely don't like this event. Even if the items WERE cute (which they're not) it's really not fair to players that aren't able to spend real money. Kinda sucks that there are no genuine earnables :( Guess I'll wait till next weeks event.

Exactly! Not everyone can pay to participate in event. At least allow players to use K-Gems to buy the stars, not actual money.
    Ugh. I'm so annoyed. I bought the 50 pack of stars, got the earrings & face paint plus earned the shorts from the box, and completed a 6 hr gig. I close the game, go back in, and my items are gone, and it shows I've never done the gig! I am getting so fed up with this game! I've submitted a help ticket to Glu but I don't even know if they'll bother to get back to me. I can't believe this. :(
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So does anyone want another one of these type of events I know I don't but we all have different opinions
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So does anyone want another one of these type of events I know I don't but we all have different opinions

I mean.. if the items were "must have," then maybe. But they're so boring and dull. But I'm with everyone else, I think they need to get the glitches worked out before they try and force us to spend money.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    This is such a terrible move by glu. I am ****ED off. I am so not participating in this event because I HATE when they pull ****ty moves like this to make players fork out money

Nope I am refusing to spend any more money on a problematic game.

Not me lmao. It's not like I wanted it in the first place, but now that I've spent actual money and lost the items, I want another one of these events even less.
  • AleksandraAleksandra Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ugh. I'm so annoyed. I bought the 50 pack of stars, got the earrings & face paint plus earned the shorts from the box, and completed a 6 hr gig. I close the game, go back in, and my items are gone, and it shows I've never done the gig! I am getting so fed up with this game! I've submitted a help ticket to Glu but I don't even know if they'll bother to get back to me. I can't believe this. :(
    Omg, that's awful. I really hope they get back to you and don't just give a lame excuse for why they can't refund your money/give your items, especially since you spent real money on it. I'm really sorry about that. :(
    звёзды в небе горят когда ты рядом со мной
    Aleksandra wrote: »
    Omg, that's awful. I really hope they get back to you and don't just give a lame excuse for why they can't refund your money/give your items, especially since you spent real money on it. I'm really sorry about that. :(

Thanks. I don't see why they wouldn't help me... I sent them screenshots showing them proof that I bought the stars and got the items but now they aren't in my inventory. If they don't give me my items back, or refund me, I will not be putting any more money into this game period.
    Thanks. I don't see why they wouldn't help me... I sent them screenshots showing them proof that I bought the stars and got the items but now they aren't in my inventory. If they don't give me my items back, or refund me, I will not be putting any more money into this game period.

I am sorry that happened to you i really hope they refund you your money and not email you some lame excuse like they did me, I'm still waiting for them to tell me what's going on with the gift box bug in my game
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This event is an insult.
    I am thinking about uninstalling this stupid greedy game. I really gave it a chance, I am Level 20 now, but I think I wasted enough time.
    K&K made it clear they only want money and events and clothing are only for paying customers.
    This game is not worth one penny.
    Android
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Astray so sorry to hear that. Hope everything will be ok soon.

I wanted to spent my k-gems finally (been saving them for VIP event), but I'm not gonna spent any of my gem. My game still keep crashing. I have a feeling I already say that everywhere, but I feel like I am being ignored by Glu... So I would buy something, but it would not save it into my wardrobe and k-gems would be gone? Sometimes my progress is not saved, I didn't get my items back, so I'm not gonna risk that. Will wait for fix update and if the game will finally work properly, I will happily finally buy some clothes and hairstyles.

It's really getting annoying all those glitches still.
  • HellaHellyHellaHelly Registered Users 8 Posts
    Every week I look forward to the weekend events but I have to say I was really disappointed when I saw this weeks.

I didn't like any of the items and then when I saw you have to buy stars I was even less impressed.

I strangely find K&K events easier to complete than those on KKH but the clothes etc on KKH are far nicer and also a lot less gems/stars.

I rarely have any glitches on KKH but on K&K I have loads. The wrong people are in an event or I might leave an event with 4 stars but when it finishes it only has 3 almost like it forgets my last move. Or the app will just suddenly close down or even not open and I have to delete the app and download it again.

Tried emailing glu but I never get a response. 😔

Absolutely not. I bought the cheapest star pack so I could open the free box and I got cash and I was pretty annoyed because once the rest of the boxes were revealed only one event item was in the rest of the boxes, the rest was energy or cash. I am sorry but if I am spending my own money then cash and energy should not be in the prize box at all. At least make the prize worth it. To me I wasted my money and I am happy I bought the cheapest pack and didn't waste more. But I really would be upset to get another event like this because I didn't like it at all and I found it super disappointing.
    Glu messaged me back and told me they're aren't going to give me my items back. I'm so mad. I never should have put money into this game. Let this be a lesson to everyone else... if you lose your items due to a glitch from Glu, they aren't giving you the items back. I'm not putting anymore money into this game again. What a waste.
    Glu messaged me back and told me they're aren't going to give me my items back. I'm so mad. I never should have put money into this game. Let this be a lesson to everyone else... if you lose your items due to a glitch from Glu, they aren't giving you the items back. I'm not putting anymore money into this game again. What a waste.

I am sorry they refused to help you this gave me another reason not to invest in their games I've heard that two people have had the same issue you had with the KK game with the BSAD game also and Glu said they could help them get their event items back after the game glitched and they lost them so I'm not sure why they're telling them one thing and you another they can help you they just would rather continue to profit off of people no matter how glitchy their games are no matter how much real money you put into supporting them and their problematic games I think that's really ****ed up of them tbh the least they could do is accommodate you for your troubles the way they would whenever the KKH game would glitch.