7/28/2016 Event Can Glu Redeem Themselves?

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
Anyone see any leaks? Does anyone care after last week? Work or dating event? Post your opinons or your spoilers whichever let's get the forum active again.
Prev1

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    They're awful. It's a work it weekend. But I'm out of storyline gigs so it's gonna be impossible.
    kkg_grace found them. They're on her insta.

r9RmNh.jpg
    wuxQd7.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Yeah... not really thrilled about this week's earnables. They don't really match together well. The gift box hair is cute but that's about all.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow who ensembled that outfit together⁉ Glu has been getting quite messy lately.

I love the earn able boots but the top looks OK I guess⁉:confused:

The earn able sunglasses looks tacky.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys, this is the first event that I'll work for my Angel to get clothes, any tips to open gift boxes? what is the best kind of gig to get points? what time the event starts?

Thanks for the spoilers Lants!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey guys, this is the first event that I'll work for my Angel to get clothes, any tips to open gift boxes? what is the best kind of gig to get points? what time the event starts?

Aww!!! Vatsy!!
    So good to see you here.
    Honestly, for work it events, there aren't really any tips. Just work on your storyline gigs. The 3 and 4 hour ones are best. Try to avoid 6 hour events because they literally take 6 hours, lol.

Also, gift boxes are awful in this game. There's really no pattern or anything and there's never more than one event item per pallette like there is in KKH. I see event items most commonly in the first row. Good luck!

The event starts in 14 minutes. And no problem on posting the spoilers, but kkg_grace actually found them. I don't know where she is. She's usually here.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Aww!!! Vatsy!!
    So good to see you here.
    Honestly, for work it events, there aren't really any tips. Just work on your storyline gigs. The 3 and 4 hour ones are best. Try to avoid 6 hour events because they literally take 6 hours, lol.

Also, gift boxes are awful in this game. There's really no pattern or anything and there's never more than one event item per pallette like there is in KKH. I see event items most commonly in the first row. Good luck!

The event starts in 14 minutes. And no problem on posting the spoilers, but kkg_grace actually found them. I don't know where she is. She's usually here.

I'm HEREEEEE I LIKE THIS EVENT EXCEPT THE UGLY SHOES
    This game is going downhill.
    Vats, the event starts at 8 PM EST for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    They're awful. It's a work it weekend. But I'm out of storyline gigs so it's gonna be impossible.

I'm new to KK and I have been catching up the storyline. Maybe I should take it slow and save gigs for future events?
    Does anyone know what time the weekend event starts for KK? (EST) I had two events so far. (Well .. One if last weekend event didn't count :mad:) They started on Thursdays but I never paid attention to the time. Thanks!

Edit: Please ignore my time question. Just got the event. 8pm EST Good luck everyone! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I cannot even get past the Popsugar screen, yay!....

FINALLY did after several retries

As for the items, sometimes I think they just give us stuff that isn't really supposed to go together but stuffs our closet, but I def like the giftbox stuff better
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    The clothes are awful the hair is OK and the boots are nice they do a **** poor job when it comes to matching clothes.
    Even if I don't like the event items that much, I will still try my best to earn all of them. Clothes in KK are so expensive!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey guy's i'm pretty sure this is the last Coachella themed event we will have for this update so I would stay alert for a new update real soon! I also see the earnables for this weekend event as something that would maybe compliment the previous events we had so far, anyways good luck and have fun!!!
    Hey guy's i'm pretty sure this is the last Coachella themed event we will have for this update so I would stay alert for a new update real soon! I also see the earnables for this weekend event as something that would maybe compliment the previous events we had so far, anyways good luck and have fun!!!

I think so too. We're definitely due for an update real soon. I'm pretty sure it's almost been a month since the krew update so I'd say another one is just around the corner. I also agree that this week's items go along with the music festival themed event items we've got in this update.
  • GiannaGianna Registered Users 7 Posts
    Earned my 2nd event box, left the building that I was in before the notification popped up. When I went to open it, it was already checked off? This happened to me last event as well and I was wondering if it's a common problem!

Hoping I can get the hair for this event. :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    zrQbgjT.png
    gnMWysl.png
    PM to add
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Gianna wrote: »
    Earned my 2nd event box, left the building that I was in before the notification popped up. When I went to open it, it was already checked off? This happened to me last event as well and I was wondering if it's a common problem!

Hoping I can get the hair for this event. :)

I've had that happen to me before. Then I went to buy a box, since I wanted the items, and it said Open Box, but without the 80 K-Gem price, and I could open one for free. Not sure if you'll be as lucky, but it's worth looking. Sorry if it's not the case. :(

I kinda wish I was getting the guys' items this event! They're pretty nice imo.

Also, a question. I don't play KK a lot, so I let all of my gigs build up for the weekends. However, I'm currently doing the last one in my list. Are there gonna be generic gigs I can do like in KKH, or am I screwed?
    Buttiel wrote: »
    I've had that happen to me before. Then I went to buy a box, since I wanted the items, and it said Open Box, but without the 80 K-Gem price, and I could open one for free. Not sure if you'll be as lucky, but it's worth looking. Sorry if it's not the case. :(

Also, a question. I don't play KK a lot, so I let all of my gigs build up for the weekends. However, I'm currently doing the last one in my list. Are there gonna be generic gigs I can do like in KKH, or am I screwed?

Perry will call you with side gigs when you're all done with your main storyline gigs/events, so no you aren't screwed lol. :)
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Perry will call you with side gigs when you're all done with your main storyline gigs/events, so no you aren't screwed lol. :)

I guess I just play so rarely that it hasn't even come up until now. Thank you! :D
    Just found out that we can't do two gigs at the same time in the same location!
    Even if the game allows me to start the second gig, the timer starts to count down but I can't use energy until I finish the first gig. Thank goodness the second gig is an 8-hr gig. I lost few hours but hopefully I can still finish it with 5 Stars in time. Otherwise it's such a waste of energy during weekend event! :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  

This used to be the case, but not for recent events. I'd lost my free box just because my game crashed or I went out the location (without tapping the event stars).
    PM to add

My tip is don't buy gift box :p

Try to find your lucky spot, for me it's the middle one in the top row. But this event I haven't gotten anything at that spot, and only seen the first gift box item in my set.

When you invite your friend to a gig, their action refresh every 1 hour like in KKH and gives 1 event point.

Grind, baby, grind!
    PM to add
    Thanks Nai for the top row advice. I just kept missing one spot. :(

image.jpg

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aww!!! Vatsy!!
    So good to see you here.

Thank you sooooooo much for the nice words and tips buddy!

I'm at level 11 ( that's my favorite number since I started to watch 'Stranger Things' this week lol), never got a 6h gig yet, will make sure to keep away from them!

Got a sticker on my first box and the sandals on the second, both on the first row! Now that I have an event item will I get bonus points?

Naimonster wrote: »
    gnMWysl.png

OMG that hair! I'll copy this and put on the suggestion thread of KKH forum, oK?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My tip is don't buy gift box :p

Grind, baby, grind!

hahaha I think I'll follow your advice:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I actually like the earnable top. Definitely gonna try for it.
    Do not except I will be lucky enough to gor the hair.
    Thank you sooooooo much for the nice words and tips buddy!

I'm at level 11 ( that's my favorite number since I started to watch 'Stranger Things' this week lol), never got a 6h gig yet, will make sure to keep away from them!

Got a sticker on my first box and the sandals on the second, both on the first row! Now that I have an event item will I get bonus points?

OMG that hair! I'll copy this and put on the suggestion thread of KKH forum, oK?

hahaha I think I'll follow your advice:p

Yes! You get bonus points for items that you own from either the gift boxes or the earnables. Also, like in KKH, during each event there are 3 gigs you have the opportunity to get that will award event points upon completion, and those are the 6hour ones. I said to steer clear of them because of the amount of time they take. But you are more than free to do them if you have the patience and time. I'm out of storyline gigs so I have no choice but to do them, but you should have plenty of storyline gigs left so if I were you, I'd just do the storyline gigs to complete the event. Believe me, if I didn't have to do these 6 hour gigs, I wouldn't. Hopefully there will be an update soon that will give more storylines. :D

And I so agree with Nai. Don't buy boxes. Not worth it.

I got the sandals in the second box on the top row. :D I'm happy because they were the only thing I wanted from the boxes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Does working in hair salon count as professional gig and can earn event points?
    I have only a bit over 10 energy bolts now and the only gig I have available is an 8-hr gig.
    It's close to my bedtime and I don't think I can finish that 8-hr gig. Any advice? Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Does working in hair salon count as professional gig and can earn event points?
    I have only a bit over 10 energy bolts now and the only gig I have available is an 8-hr gig.
    It's close to my bedtime and I don't think I can finish that 8-hr gig. Any advice? Thanks! :)

Word of advice: don't do the shifts. It won't count for gig events. Just do the storyline gigs and/or the event gigs.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Word of advice: don't do the shifts. It won't count for gig events. Just do the storyline gigs and/or the event gigs.☺

Thanks for the answer, Carol. I'm stuck. I only have an 8-hr gig available and it usually takes me a little more than 3hrs to finish, if I start the gig with a full energy bar. The other one won't be available until 5hr 20m later. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • GiannaGianna Registered Users 7 Posts

This worked! I feel so stupid now haha.

I haven't had the hair in any event box & I've opened 3? Not sure if the sticker things go towards the hair or if we get in a gift box? Slightly confused at K&K so far lol.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^I haven't seen the hair either, but for me that is not that unusual. I hardly ever see the 3rd item and def why I never chase.

I used to choose the top left box but I switched to the top middle box cause it seemed to always have better things. I didn't do well on the first box getting money vs the gems, but in the 2nd I got the shoes, and the 3rd I got the 100 gems.

Also, I won't be able to grind tomorrow as much so I'm thinking about leaving the last 6 hour gig for when I'm not home and failing it, that way I have Perry's 1-3 hour gigs when I get back. It'll def take longer since they don't pay out as much, but by the time I get home it'll be later and I won't be able to babysit a long gig.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College