Version 2.1.0 - Weekend Spoilers - Josempc_KKH

Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
@Josempc_KKH is back at it again with the spoilers that came with this update! All credit goes to him and his Instagram page which is currently de-activated. I am just here to share it on the forums as I know some of you guys don't have Instagram. Let's start the conversation rolling!

81QgcnA.jpg

xZGejzp.png

BsLtUYL.png

DtPZp2G.png

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Well we for sure can confirm that this whole update will be based on Kylie Jenner as it is her birthday on the 10th of august. From what I see in this picture I absolutely love and adore the new event items! We have her avatars Coachella look and that bathing suit I recognized from their Pacsun collection. I am so geeking out over the hair's that we have omg!!! I can't contain my excitement and get my hand on it them. I'm not sure about that Superstar Event icon that I see hopefully after everyone experience they change how it goes. again i'm so excited to see which of the items we are going to have for this week whichever it is I will be happy lol! I just realized that Kylie's Coachella outfit has no icons so it must be the first ever buy "Kendall and Kylie's Wardrobe" just like in Kimberly's game.
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'm guessing the dark green stars and giftboxes are a kylie birthday event, and I'm guessing becuase the orange hair kylie outfit has nothing im the top corner it might be a free gift? I'm liking the purple dip dye
    This game is going downhill.
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    I'm guessing the dark green stars and giftboxes are a kylie birthday event, and I'm guessing becuase the orange hair kylie outfit has nothing im the top corner it might be a free gift? I'm liking the purple dip dye

I hope that's the case for the Coachella outfit and not something we have to buy!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Tbh I only like a few of the hairs, but I love all the clothes! There's some really cute stuff for us. I'm so excited! Thanks for posting these spoilers. I can't wait to see what we get in this week's event. :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    i like all the hairstyles. outfits are nice too, but not really digging the 2 printed dresses on the last row.
    PM to add
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Don't like some of the hairs but I like the clothes
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love this Kylie-centered update. I'd hoped we'd get more new lipkits or things like that but some of these clothes are really nice. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting the spoilers Ladouce!

There's some nice stuff, I like the white dress, the top with the bag and the bikini.

Wish those hair styles with pink ombré and the orange one could come without those colors...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Jose has decided to check out the males events and here it is!

I874xKh.png

uZXI8tT.png

dcFnPsF.png

WGFoJxY.png