8-4-16 Weekend Event

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
Any spoilers yet? Post them here and let's discuss! :)
Prev1

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Thanks to kkg_grace :)
    Screenshot_2016-08-04-17-53-20-1.png

Screenshot_2016-08-04-17-53-26-1.png
    I think I'll be skipping this weekend. I'll save my money for a better Super Star event that I really like.
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    *cries* do they think we made outta money or something like df.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I knew they wouldn't get rid of this tbh whatever looks like I not participating this weekend
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Someone make a petition for glu to get rid of this
    This game is going downhill.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    As long as people spend money on this (which they do) glu is gonna keep this around
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    AhahahahahahHahahahahahHHAHAH. WHAT the actual heck is Glu doing? Creating events where players HAVE to spend real money in order to participate is such a slap in the face. Some players are never going to pay real money, they decided that from the very beginning and are not going to change their minds. Many players are willing to spend money occasionally, but get turned off of it when the game is demanding money every other week! Didn't we have a star event like not even a month ago??? Honestly this game is not even that good to begin with and definitely not worth spending money on so often.
    Emcat wrote: »
    AhahahahahahHahahahahahHHAHAH. WHAT the actual heck is Glu doing? Creating events where players HAVE to spend real money in order to participate is such a slap in the face. Some players are never going to pay real money, they decided that from the very beginning and are not going to change their minds. Many players are willing to spend money occasionally, but get turned off of it when the game is demanding money every other week! Didn't we have a star event like not even a month ago??? Honestly this game is not even that good to begin with and definitely not worth spending money on so often.

There was a Super Star event 2 weeks ago. I thought they'd do one maybe every month or so, and do Work It and Love At First Sight in between. But having a Super Star event every other week is just too much. Imo the clothes for this event just aren't worth paying $10 for. I wish they would have done vip events like KKH.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Won't be participating. The amount of events lately in KKH and KKG that have required money is beginning to make me angry.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This game is just getting plain greedy:mad:. I won't be participating for this week's event. Oh well my dolls will be taking their mini vacations instead.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »

Speaking of money hungry not only we have a paying event why not throw in a bundle to buy lol!!!

HaGJ5tD.png
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Can't even open the game. Keep getting the "Can't connect" message but my internet is fine. I can open KKH on the same device.
    Oh well, I won't be participating in this buy stars event anyway.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I am angry too. That much that I want to uninstall.
    Don't see a reason why I should continue playing.
    Everything is too expensive. Traveling, clothes, houses, pets.
    And it's not fun. Because most of the time it's about WAITING. Tapping for energy isn't fun, it's annoying, it takes forever to travel (waiting to load), and after a trip around the whole world maybe I get 10 energy at the most. By then the CPU of my phone has run hot and I need to cool it down. Waiting.
    I have played KKH all day long and it never overheated my phone.
    I bought the Malibu and Jackson Hole house and I really don't know for what, they are useless. The pets don't help, when you come all exhausted looking for energy then they want to be fed with energy and money. I paid for the VIP travel only because I don't want to be mad every time I have to move around. The clothes are boring, they have no class. I mean how many shorts and gladiator sandals does someone need?
    But what really makes me mad is this obvious greed.
    Instead of working on the many problems of the game they just look for ways how to suck more money from their cashcows.
    Yes, this event is another slap in the face. And what about this Greatgrandma-look?
    Android
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I barely even play this game any more let alone particIpate in their weekend events so I know for sure I won't be participating in this, this company is all about money tbh.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I might pay if they showed some interest in what we have to say, but until then, no. The clothes are still way too expensive and the storylines are boring and really give us no reason to play until weekends where we have to grind thru impossible 6 hour events in the hopes of getting a gift box that maybe has something other than stickers in it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Speaking of money hungry not only we have a paying event why not throw in a bundle to buy lol!!!

HaGJ5tD.png

Huh. I just noticed that the Pacsun bundle is more expensive on your game. On mine it's only $9.99. I wonder why that is. What's Glu trying to do?
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Huh. I just noticed that the Pacsun bundle is more expensive on your game. On mine it's only $9.99. I wonder why that is. What's Glu trying to do?

Yeah it's $9.99 for me too :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah it's $9.99 for me too :O

hahaha I think it's because you guys are located in the states. I live in Canada where the dollars are worth less than the ones from what you guys have ( just converted $9.99 U.S dollars to Canadian dollars and it's $13.99 )
    Also idk if this is a glitch or not but aren't you all glad they kinda listened to our cries about them having Perry tell us how long a gig is gonna be for ?

2s85rty.png
    astray wrote: »
    Also idk if this is a glitch or not but aren't you all glad they kinda listened to our cries about them having Perry tell us how long a gig is gonna be for ?

2s85rty.png

I haven't seen this yet because I haven't gotten any gigs from Perry since the update, but I'm glad they added this. I think people would like to know where the gig is at too though.
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Ugh, I mean, I don't mind when they have an extra Kim's Pick or bundle to buy if you want, but to have a whole event based on having to spend real money AND an additional outfit to spend money on, but nothing to do if you don't want to spend money??? At the very least, they could give us bonus gems for doing gigs, like how KKH gives stars for gigs during VIP. But they would have to give like 5-10 gems per gig because gems aren't even worth as much as KStars.

I pretty much only play this game for weekend events, but now I can't even do that unless I want to spend money. I get that they need to make money, but this is just going to make people not want to play, and then they will not make ANY money.
  • katl14katl14 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm getting so bored of this game. I used to enjoy playing it even on weekdays. Now I just wait for the weekend events to play. But these past few weeks have been super meh. The items are not even worth spending my time earning them and the money. Now all they want is for us to pay money for these. Like seriously?! Just like others said they should spend more time improving the game and then I might think of spending money on it.
    I play on iOs, GC: katl14 :)
  • SebsghostSebsghost Registered Users 9 Posts
    Man, it's a major bummer that they're doing a premium event again... Wish they'd do something with earnables. :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    XxwbliZ.png
    x5SxgAL.png
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm just so disappointed that KKG is having another one of these events... Really takes the fun out of this game for me...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I haven't seen this yet because I haven't gotten any gigs from Perry since the update, but I'm glad they added this. I think people would like to know where the gig is at too though.

I know he still tells you afterwards but it would be nice if he'd tell us beforehand, it's a step I suppose and I've not gotten any gigs really either since the update.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is the third event since I started to play this game again and the second one of this type...

Does this game has an actual VIP event where we spend k-gems?

I'm saving those, if not I don't want to waste my time and wanna go for some purchases ASAP LOL

I like the earnable hair, but I don't love it and also like the shoes, however I'm not obsessed with shoes too. So I don't feel that I'm missing to much.

Also the clothes are like this 'hippie' style that I'm not fond of, I prefer something sexy and geek to my girl:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    This is the third event since I started to play this game again and the second one of this type...

Does this game has an actual VIP event where we spend k-gems?

I'm saving those, if not I don't want to waste my time and wanna go for some purchases ASAP LOL

I like the earnable hair, but I don't love it and also like the shoes, however I'm not obsessed with shoes too. So I don't feel that I'm missing to much.

Also the clothes are like this 'hippie' style that I'm not fond of, I prefer something sexy and geek to my girl:o

No vip event so far for K&K. This probably is the vip event for this game though. A lot of people were hopeful that this would be a vip event like KKH but we were wrong lol. So yeah. Go spend those k-gems. :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Angela! That's exactly what I was needing to hear!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Angela! That's exactly what I was needing to hear!:cool:

No problem. Have fun shopping! :)