If i delete and reinstall again i start from level 1?

CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yeah... if you delete your game and reinstall it, you'll lose all of your gaming progress.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I cant even open a ticket to the support cause this update is so bad and i uninstalled the update......help!
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    You can connect to Facebook and save your progress
    ≧▽≦
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    No you won't just save your game to either Facebook or Google that way when you reinstall your old game will pop up and they'll ask you if you wanna use your previously saved game or start over fresh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Nisha, the saving progress never worked for me on my device when I had to delete my old unplayable game once even though it was connected to Facebook/Google. I think that it only works if you restarted your game because I saw when my old previous game was saved to Facebook/Google. Yeah then I restarted my game for the second time when I was experiencing a different glitched issue last time.

My new current game is now disconnected from Facebook and now it's only connected to Google. I'd figured Facebook caused problems to my game. Whenever I'm opening up my game now, I always need a moment to inhale/exhale and take a quick glance at my doll because I don't wanna feel fearful or have any thoughts of other players to have access of my game ever again.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CoralfairyCoralfairy Registered Users 13 Posts
    So...should i uninstall/reinstall?
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Nisha, the saving progress never worked for me on my device when I had to delete my old unplayable game once even though it was connected to Facebook/Google. I think that it only works if you restarted your game because I saw when my old previous game was saved to Facebook/Google. Yeah then I restarted my game for the second time when I was experiencing a different glitched issue last time.

My new current game is now disconnected from Facebook and now it's only connected to Google. I'd figured Facebook caused problems to my game. Whenever I'm opening up my game now, I always need a moment to inhale/exhale and take a quick glance at my doll because I don't wanna feel fearful or have any thoughts of other players to have access of my game ever again.

Idk why I doesn't work for you carol but I've uninstalled/reinstalled plenty of times and never had to start over from scratch I just save on Google