Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    • Reward for becoming #1 most followed person

• A skin complexion scroll bar / picker

PhotoGrid_1460935101021_zpsssjqaumy.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Make the energy cap higher, 30 is too little to even complete a 1 hour gig.
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Re-vamp the gift boxes.

Each set of 9 boxes only has 1 event item in it, most of the time there is none. No way I'm spending 80 K-gems for a less than 10% chance.
    PM to add
  • DivsDivs Registered Users 6 Posts
    - VIP Events
    - Make the KGem Stuff cheaper!
    - The other Kardashian/Jenners in the Game such as Kim, Kourtnet, Caitlyn, Brody, Kris....
    - Weekendevent Outfits inspired by Kylie and Kendalls Coachella and Met Gala Outfits
    - Earnable Facial Features in Weekend Events
    - MORE LEVELS in the next Updates

Love the Game keep up the good work!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Agree with needing a higher energy cap!
    More levels!
    Kylie's rainbow hair from Coachella 2016!
    Be able to delete contacts! I have so many from dating events!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Please decrease the dating events to 200 points because 625 is just way too much!!!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    Currently there's no way to gift your in-game partner hairstyles. I would liker to buy her hairstyles.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Can the travel costs be reduced a little?? Seriously 250 just for New York is a little crazy. I mean I'm not buying a real life plane ticket here.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • GAthedollGAthedoll Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello 1st post. I'm on level 21 and no more events are coming just gigs. Is this normal? Is game finished? Also I still have not received reward for passing Aubrey which I did almost a month ago, is anyone else experiencing that?
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Can Perry tell us how long the event is? 8 hour events are almost impossible, so I'd rather not accept them. Also, can we buy cars/planes. Transportation is expensive and I have to travel a lot in order to earn energy.
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    A facial event like the NARS one in Kims game..
    This game is going downhill.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    More hair colors like burgundy or something else kind of dark but still colorful something other than the pastel colors we already have
  • IndianaChorchIndianaChorch Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like the possibility to giving friends a chance to become something more. Idk maybe reaching max friendship as a pre-requisite or something. I want to initiate a romantic relationship with a girl who I chatted and now she will be forever in the friend zone :(
  • KristinegKristineg Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im just noticing the really nice sneakers that the guys have on the game. And the girls dont have a very large selection. It would be nice if the girls could have some of those sneakers. I wear sneakers everyday. I have a larger sneaker collection than most guys.
  • CamericCameric Registered Users 2 Posts
    1. Dates
    2. Pets

1. You need to make dates worthwhile. The whole function is a waste of time. You can't get married, you cant't get past 3000, you get less fans than if you did an event, if can't find the time to get a date done in 12 hours you need to pay gems to continue going on pointless dates, you proBably have to keep dating more popular people as ugly as they are, you can't customize them, there's really no commitment or upside to dating. Make it more rewarding no matter who you date.

2. There is no point to pets. You gain nothing, you lose nothing. Do anything with them please, you get back the energy you lose and no more, you get back the money you spent on food and no more, and a couple exp, which I can get from anything without the pointless actionS.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Glu please take out the cash prize in the event giftboxe! Come on now you have to spend 80 kgems to receive 500 dollar like what the hell that angers me
    Please lower the dating events to 200 points just like the professional events. Lately I can't even complete the dating events since I'm constantly running out of new NPCs to flirt with and now I'm just stuck with 1 hr dates on my two games. Can we also have the option to delete NPCs from our contact list please?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    For me a full body selfie is a must. The shoes make or break an outfit and for it not to show is weird to me.
  • xStarxxStarx Registered Users 2 Posts
    v2.0.0:
    Suggestions for Krews:

- You are able to browse through krews and find one.

- There is a leaderboard for all the krews, where it can be ranked through how many players or a points system.

- Possibly have roles such as Member, Experience Member, etc. Using different symbols to show. Eg, a longer a user/player stays in a krew, they advance onto the next role and gain more points for their krew (If the suggestion above is put in, it could go along with this. Of course, this is more of something fun to do, when implemented.

- To kick players out of krews if they are being rude or violating your krew/members.
    tumblr_nc85klGXM61tknn62o1_500.gif
    Can we please have to option to change our doll's name even though we have to pay kgems to do it just like KKH? And please keep it at an affordable & reasonable price. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• mrsbrebremrsbrebre Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't know why all of a sudden I get messages about calling in gigs and then not working out, when I haven't done it. Then they're asking for a large amount of KGems to repair the relationship. Seems like a scam to pay for more gems. Please fix this.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    mrsbrebre wrote: »
    I don't know why all of a sudden I get messages about calling in gigs and then not working out, when I haven't done it. Then they're asking for a large amount of KGems to repair the relationship. Seems like a scam to pay for more gems. Please fix this.

It is a glitch that Glu is looking into so we have to try to be patient as frustrating as it is.
    xStarx wrote: »
    v2.0.0:
    Suggestions for Krews:

- You are able to browse through krews and find one.

- There is a leaderboard for all the krews, where it can be ranked through how many players or a points system.

- Possibly have roles such as Member, Experience Member, etc. Using different symbols to show. Eg, a longer a user/player stays in a krew, they advance onto the next role and gain more points for their krew (If the suggestion above is put in, it could go along with this. Of course, this is more of something fun to do, when implemented.

- To kick players out of krews if they are being rude or violating your krew/members.

It already has the option to kick, ban or mute players who are rude one of the moderators posted it in the KK General Discussion weeks ago

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210490-Krews-FAQ
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Having a career would be great. What if ai want to own some restaurant? Well, as a blogger I can't afford it, so what about some kind of new careers in this game? Kendall is model. Kylie have her cosmetic line. I would chose between their careers.
    They should add garage to the houses and cars. Like both Kendall and Kylie habe cars, so why not having them in a game too?
    NO LANDSCAPE MODE. I understand most of you prefer landscape mode from the other games, but I don't want it. I am happy a can see all those details on doll. If it would have landscape mode the doll would be small, because there needs to be all those energy bar, wardrobe and giftbox bars. Everything this making the doll smaller and smaller with less and less details. I started to play this game because of the graphic and if they would change it, it's not gonna be cool.
    SALES. I want sales. It's probably too early, but nevermind. Players love sales with low prices.
    I have bunch of another suggestions, but for the begining it's enough. The game is young, in development, it just need time to have all things. :)
    I would love if they'd fix the game cause all it does is glitch and bug out and give you low scores on stuff you've already completed causing you to fail and lose followers
  • AlexgunhusAlexgunhus Registered Users 13 Posts
    There should be a way to pause events. Like when we have to go to work, sleep or school. Doesn't have to full energy of course just pause everything
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    This may have already been suggested but I would it that when you purchase a pack of K-Gems that the ads stay away for good just like BSAD and KKH. To pay and then have the ads removed for just 30 days is ridiculous and makes me wonder if all that is cared about with this game is the money aspect. I mean come on!
  • QueensiQueensi Registered Users 1 Posts
    These are some GREAT suggestions I hope they see these and put these into the game
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    1. Cheaper wearables (600 gems for a hairstyle, $12,500 for a new dress?! WHY?!) , transportation ($500 to fly and then $270 as an event reward? Absurd.) and energy (48 gems is INSANE).
    2. Add an option to have Kendall or Kylie as a VIP helper like in KKH.
    3. More color options for hair and make-up.
    4. Wider variety of projects/events.
    5. More achievements.
    6. More 1 hour events.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    - Being able to throw parties in your home.
    - Different kinds of weekend events.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖